[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people hate the prequels again? Besides the abomination

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 11

File: Anakin-Jedi.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Anakin-Jedi.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
Why do people hate the prequels again? Besides the abomination that is Jar-Jar, most of the things I've seen being criticized are things the original trilogy was already guilty off, like dragging out with unnecessary subplot sequences and putting in elements that sell merch rather than help build a story, did we suddenly forget about ewoks existing in the first place?

I don't get it. Is there anything i'm missing?
>>
Because they liked them as kids
>>
File: battle of geonosis.webm (3MB, 936x400px) Image search: [Google]
battle of geonosis.webm
3MB, 936x400px
>>64475170
>>
1. They weren't perfect and people were expecting greatness for decades

2. Meme-tier Reddit "reviewers" revisited them after the fact to make a "le phunny" nitpick review of them after the fact that made hating the prequels and actual meme

You can apply 90% of the criticisms of the prequels to various parts of the OT
>>
>>64475198
So... one of the complaints was bad CGI? I'm guessing it's just the modern equivalent of most of the bad original trilogy props and costumes
>>
File: battle of utapau.webm (3MB, 936x400px) Image search: [Google]
battle of utapau.webm
3MB, 936x400px
>>64475271
no matter how bad the props or costumes were they still aged better than George's lazy CGI
>>
>>64475296
>>64475198

these scenes look awesome though

the spectacle literally would not have been possible without CGI, notice that all of the land battle scenes in the OT and TFA are small-scale and meme tier
>>
How many fucking times are we gonna do this
>>
>>64475296
Yeah, that's one pretty valid criticism and you're correct

I can see why they'd do it with things like the droids, creatures and ships, but why did they have to do it with the troopers? The rest doesn't look nearly as bad as those fucking robot-motion troopers

>>64475341 is still right though, they went for spectacular battle scenes and they used the means to obtain what they wanted, a macro-scale set of skirmishes that wouldn't've been possible otherwise
>>
stop this fucking meme
fuck you
>>
>>64475392
>>64475436
epik
>>
>>64475271
To put it another way, there is only one actual character in that entire battle sequence. Yoda. So Yoda is commanding a battle between a bunch of robots and a bunch of mindless clones. Which is the problem with every scene of the clone wars. Huge battle sequences between a huge number of combatants, and there isn't a single shred of actual conflict. Just literal mindless irrelevant violence.

Furthermore, instead of pulling that shit out of the sky like he should've been able to do by his own words in empire, he orders a bunch of clones to shoot it down.
>>
>>64475341
>these scenes look awesome though

The new Battlefront looks more real than this shit. This looks like a literal cartoon.
>>
File: IT'S A MEME YOU DIP.jpg (27KB, 984x691px) Image search: [Google]
IT'S A MEME YOU DIP.jpg
27KB, 984x691px
it gets you nerd karma to bash them
>>
>over 30
It wasn't as good as the impossibly good thing I expected. It, like the originals was a children't movie, this reminded me of my age.

>under 30
All the other redditors are doing it
>>
I never enjoyed the prequels because I was never sure who I was supposed to root for. The whole Trade Federation bullshit was abstract and weird. The clone troopers looked like (bad guy) stormtroppers and the droid army was funny and kinda cute. The Jedis were all uptight assholes, and the Sith were cartoony.

If I don't know who to root for, I can't invest. If I can't vest, then I don't give a shit, and everything becomes an expensive screensaver.
>>
>>64475501

The new Battlefront was made a year ago

should we discuss how the Tauntauns in ESB move at 2 frames per second and look like jittery play dough?

>oh noes things don't look completely real
>>
>>64475561
so you didn't like them because you're dumb
>>
>>64475341
How do you use a computer if you're blind?
>>
>>64475170
>inconstant tone
>flat or unlikable characters
>tons of cartoonish, little kiddie shit where it isn't needed
>legendarily bad dialogue
>terrible CGI
>plot points that were either poorly defined, eventually completely ignored, or just totally incoherent
>the natural, realistic, organic tone of the originals was replaced by shiny plastic

I mean these are just a few that come to mind. There have been whole documentaries written on why these movies suck. I suspect that /tv/ is giving them a second look because of they were at least new, original creations where as The Force Awakens was largely a retread with strong SJW/PC themes that people have grown extremely sick of.
>>
File: amidala_liberty.jpg (26KB, 616x369px) Image search: [Google]
amidala_liberty.jpg
26KB, 616x369px
I just watched Episodes 1 and 2, then the entirety of The Clone Wars, then Episode 3.

Episode 3 is the most likeable, only because it's like a prologue to the original trilogy. Maybe I'm a sap, but I felt pretty sad when Yoda felt the Jedi dying and he dropped his staff and put his hand on his head. Also pic related was a good part, it was a good line and kind of makes the rise of the Empire believable. Basically Sheev's just playing on people's fears, it's kind of scary because that's how it actually happens in reality, just look at Trump.

It's kind of weird seeing so much of Sheev in the prequels since you rarely see him in the originals. He's probably the best character of the prequels.
>>
>>64475170
I actually don't mind the CGI or the flashy lightsabers battles (though I like the more they were in the OT and 7 and I dislike 7 overall) but the story of the prequels was executed in a retarded way, good premise but everything they did and how they did it was retarded as was anakin's character development which was the whole point of the sequels.
>>
>>64475750

>durr hurr look at Trump

let's not look at our current standing President who's been hawking fear of guns and the police for the last 4 years?
>>
>>64475750
"We will watch your career with great interests."

EHEHEHEHEHE
>>
>>64475791
>sequels.
meant prequels.
>>
File: 5f4.gif (884KB, 271x138px) Image search: [Google]
5f4.gif
884KB, 271x138px
because they ruined my favorite character
>>
>>64475170
1. They had no need to be made
2. They were filled with boring quasi-political dialog
3. They often do not follow the basic rule of film "show, don't tell" particularly when it comes to thing that are important to character developement or main plot
4.The character of Anakin Skywalker makes stramge/alien desicions the audience has a hard time sympathizing with and seems like a bad guy from episode 2 on.
5. Bad unrelatable dialog
6. Little tension (Yes, I'm aware it's set during "more peaceful times"but that is not an excuse)
7. Bad Cgi that doesn't stand up as well as some of the effects used in the original films

The list goes on, but I'm tired of typing
>>
>>64475750
Also, it's weirdly anticlimactic seeing Dooku die right at the start of Episode 3, he was such a huge villain in Episode 2 and The Clone Wars.

The only important events in Episode 1 were Sheev becoming Chancellor, the Jedi discovering Anakin, and we see a bit of Padme. These events could have been worked into a more relevant movie.
>>
>>64475993
Also... why does Obi-wan smile and point when he's about to fight Grievous? Is Ewan McGregor a huge anime fan or something?
>>
i actually grew up on the prequels and i'm fond of them, but i can appreciate that they aren't that good (i like phantom and revenge way more that aotc)
>>
>>64475170
The prequels are very well-made movies that say the Jedis are dumb. They're a dumb fucking cult. And of course this is absolutely true: joining a stupid cult is the whole appeal. "Use the force," right? "Go to a swamp and let an old man hit you with sticks until you hallucinate."

Consequently, fans want these films to be bad. Nobody likes being made fun of, after all. But the prequels simply aren't bad. They are good movies, that are making fun of you.

Prequel-hate is a square peg for a round hole. Fans hate the content, but try to attack the form - when the form is unassailable. And that is why this argument will never go away.
>>
>>64475193
90% of /tv/ wasn't alive when RotJ came out.
>>
>>64475170

The more you know about the prequels, the way that they were made, the baffling decisions that Lucas made behind the scenes, and the drama surrounding the production the worse and worse the movies get. When you don't know a thing about the prequels they just seem like harmless fun space adventure movies maybe with some cringy dialogue and too many "roger roger" inserts. So the hate towards them makes no sense. When you actually sit down and think critically about them and then read about the way that they were created it all really starts feeling really offputting.

People bitching about Jar Jar and other surface-level nonsense are redditors.
>>
The prequels are actually way better than people think just watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2BNdF_NCVQ
>>
It's been almost 20 years and I still don't actually know what the plot to The phantom menace is.

Okay I get that basically its the story of how palpatine became chancellor but that is not what the movies about making all the conflict pointless
>>
RLM said they were shit so they go along with it.
>>
Idiots don't want to see how the star wars universe worked. These people don't care for world building and don't want new ideas. That's why they like ep 7 so much. They just want rehashes.
>>
>>64477787

Turns out the way that the universe worked was that a bunch of random assholes who are apparently senators but don't behave anything like senators gather in a giant mushroom building and just yell out things that cause sweeping changes to the way the galaxy functions. Also there's a supreme chancellor who is essentially a dictator, apparently a lot of corruption that we never see, and an order of flaccid creepy monks called "Jedi" that just sort of do whatever the want and have strange contradictory practices and it's a miracle that in the 10,000 generations they've existed they haven't imploded due to in-fighting.
>>
>>64475170
The characters are absolutely dreadful, apart from a few scenes from one or 2 guys.

Look at Han Solo, he was simply incredible, so much so that a lot of successful flicks int he following years copied his archetype, like John McClane and Riggs from lethal weapon

Vader was a powerful villain, he had screen presence, something you'd have to be mentally challenged to say the same about Darth Maul.
>>
>>64475607
very good call
the stop motion in TESB is not up to modern standards
in the original cut, the snow speeders had really visible blue matte lines around them too
selective memory
the space worm is obvioulsy a fucking hand puppet too
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 1156x650px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 1156x650px
>>64477518 #
George probably wants us to watch all three prequels at once, but it's too much to sit through, isn't it?
>>
Darth Vader before you saw the prequels:
Intimidating and scary yet cool. an impressive and powerful figure.

Darth Vader after you saw the prequels:
> Sand hating faggot who's confused about love yet kills kids for no reason . Also could have saved his mommy from rape but couldnt be bothered.

THIS is why the prequels are shit, they fucking destroyed Vader forever so whenever I watch the OT again all I see is that Hayden spermbag under Vaders mask.
>>
horribly written
overly stylized
poorly acted
unnecessarily convoluted
heartless
soulless
>>
>>64478020

People want to totally suspend their critical eye for the OT while hyper-analyzing the PT, it isn't fair

I can watch both and suspend disbelief thanks to my imagination, that's how enjoying Star Wars works, I really don't get it, just fill in the realism for yourself because at the end of the day technology is a barrier
>>
horribly written
blandly stylized
poorly acted
unnecessarily simplistic
almost totally unoriginal
exploitative
heartless
soulless

The Force Awakens
>>
>>64475395
>but why did they have to do it with the troopers? The rest doesn't look nearly as bad as those fucking robot-motion troopers

That's gotta be my biggest complaint, they were appalling. Their proportions weren't even accurate, their chests were flatter than a 14 year old boy it's ridiculous.
>>
>>64478082

You've obviously never paid attention to anything about the OT. People have been mocking it and picking it apart for decades. Stormtroopers clunking their heads on doors, Luke being a whiny piece of shit for the first half of ANH, fucking ewoks, odd dialogue choices and cheesy effects. Then the criticisms got even worse with the special editions which essentially just shoveled a whole bunch of pointless changes and bad 90's CGI into the movies for people to get mad about.

The prequels get over-analyzed, but they beg to be because the story doesn't make any sense so people go deeper into it to try and figure out what is happening and why and they just come up with even more questions. The OT (save for Jedi) is pretty simple and straightforward. Hell if it was released today people would slam those movies for being super light on story and painfully generic. No one is accusing the prequel trilogy of being light on story or generic.
>>
>>64475341
I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks that these Clone Wars scenes are cool. Better than all the Stormtrooper stuff put together.
>>
>>64478082
TESB was a really cheap looking film when it cam out.
People forget that or totally blank the facts because "it was dark"
I could go on.
The Wampa was so shit they cut half the shot footage out
The set inside the space worm has visible plastic sheeting on the floor
Cloud City sets are as bland as fuck. The Special Edition CGI really is better in this one
That Dagobah scene with the phantom Vader - still terrible to this day - good idea, fucked direction

But it's DARK maaan! No Jawas or Ewoks maaan!
>>
>>64478309

I actually appreciate the story of the PT more as I get older and understand the nuances of it

at least the overarching story, minor points are inconsistent
>>
Why were the clone wars called the clone wars if only half of the conflict was clones? Shouldn't it be called the trade wars since it seemed to be all the various commerce clans that separated?

Also why after the first battle does yoda say "begun the clone wars have"? Isn't that like a german official in 1914 saying "And so begins World War 1!"
>>
>>64478380
poorly thought out, just like all of Lucas' ideas
>>
>>64478082
You're missing part of their point that the characters in the OT are actually good

Nobody wants to suffer through Jar Jar's bullshit, Anakin's whining, R2D2 creating new powers at every turn, and Yoda going against everything he said in the OT

it was jarring
>>
>>64478362

The "story" that the prequels is trying to tell is pretty interesting and if you look into the expanded material like books, games, and the clone wars show it's all pretty fascinating and those characters come to live. However if you just focus on the movies it's just a goddamn mess. Like when you see tv show grievous and then watch how he's handled in EP. III it's just insulting to people that like that character. He doesn't even act like himself.

You get this odd circumstance where the Expanded Universe material is better than what was in the movies and does a whole lot more to inform and flesh out the characters and you sort of have to suffer their movie incarnations. This is the opposite of what is normally true where movie Han Luke and Leia were way the fuck better than they were in books or other material.
>>
File: 1447878826232.gif (971KB, 430x232px) Image search: [Google]
1447878826232.gif
971KB, 430x232px
>>64477228
>the form is unassailable
>>
>>64475170
They were poorly acted, poorly directed, poorly written films. It's that simple. The plot is irrelevant; a similar plot could work if done properly.
>>
>>64478469

Luke whines just as much as Anakin lmao

you guys are so willingly blind

Luke is still whining through ESB
>>
>>64478150
The Force Awakens isn't poorly acted.

>exploitative
Who the fuck is being exploited?
>>
>>64478574
There is literally no character that is as cool as Han Solo.
>>
>>64478642

It's hard to top that though

is that really it? The PT has to be better than the OT in order to be good?
>>
>>64478309
>the story doesn't make any sense
haha what
the story is objectively more thought out and consistent than OT
>>
>>64478683
no they have to be good movies in order to be good
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZD-6B1S3qA
>>
>>64478758

Have you ever gotten into a shouting match with a friend or family member

how eloquent did you sound?
>>
>>64478683
>>64478737
lmao well said

They aren't good but the contrarians here insist they are
>>
>>64478733

Explain what the treaty was supposed to do in Episode I and why palpatine wanted it signed so badly. Then explain Sifo-dias and his ordering of the clone troopers and then explain how palpatine intended the clone army to be revealed and used by the Republic to start this conflict that he needs. Lastly explain Padme's impending death through childbirth and Anakain's 10 minute journey from noble jedi to youngling slayer. And lastly explain why every character is roughly shoved into their episode IV start positions at the end of the movie.
>>
>>64478808
>>64478737

>baseless statement
>lmao!! have an upvote

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>64478804

Real life isn't a movie unless it's a documentary. We don't want to see someone awkwardly espouse "realistic sounding shitty dialogue" while being a space wizard holding a lazer sword standing on a floating platform over a river of lava on an alien moon in a galaxy far far away.
>>
There are only two Star Wars that matter anymore: the prequels, and the speculation about the ones that aren't out yet.
>>
>>64478601
yes it is

Everyone has been exploited. It's a shit remake of ANH with different toys to buy and a Mary Sue for the girls

it's a cynical unorigianl crapfest exploiting the zeitgeist to sell some new Disney toys
>>
>>64478997

I didn't need dialogue to explain the drama and context to me

we knew what was supposed to happen
>>
>>64478937

>the treaty

The treaty itself is hazy but the dispute is being used by Palpatine as a tool to get himself elected to Chancellor.

>Sifo-Dyas

wasn't this Count Dooku? He wanted the clone army as a plant within the Republic to help the Emperor in his coup

>Padme's death

She wouldn't have died if Anakin hadn't turned and become evil. She had no will to live after that. It's a paradox of fate but makes sense through the Force prophecy. Basically, Anakin is a slave to fate. Damned if he does or doesn't, he thinks he's helping by trying to realize Sith powers when this is precisely the course of action that is bringing about her death.
>>
>>64479042
>we knew what was supposed to happen
because we watched the OT before
>>
>>64479155

The one with such gripping, emotional dialogue as:

>Luke, I am your father
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *scrunchy face*

ZOMG!!!! HOW UNREALISTIC
>>
>>64479147
>wasn't this Count Dooku?
no it's explained that Obi Wan knew Sifo and that count Dooku was another, different Jedi.
>>
>>64479035
nice parroting you're fitting in just fine
whether the movie was done for financial reasons or creative ones, Disney righted the ship by putting the franchise back in the hands of the fans, and away from Lucas. TFA is a film (yes its an actual film that somebody directed) that feels like the first entry in the Star Wars saga in 32 years and it recaptured everything people loved about the OT with no senate hearings or trade disputes or any other stupid bullshit
>>
>>64479189
I'm saying that when you watched the OT you just thought "ok now Obi has to mutilate Ani heavily so he can be put in his suit"

That's that, you know the destination and the journey was a shitty one.
>>
>>64479239

With an utterly useless, lifeless, rehashed plot

you liked that? You're a child

This movie was forged by a committee with the intention of maximum profit and directed by Mr. Soulless Sci-Fi Rehash himself, JJ Abrams
>>
File: 1398642277771.jpg (27KB, 387x461px) Image search: [Google]
1398642277771.jpg
27KB, 387x461px
>>64479268

You guys are so petty

every episode of Star Wars has laughable moments of execution and yet its just not forgivable for RotS to have not had a 10/10, Oscar-worthy fall from grace

I can believe it because it's ugly, that's how these things are
>>
>>64479226

Fun fact, in writing Ep. II "Sifo-Dyas" was original name "Sido-Dias" (sidious) but Lucas felt that it was a little too obvious so he changed it.
>>
>>64475170
OP, and the rest of you lot look at this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2BNdF_NCVQ

It sort of changed my mind of the opinion on the prequels. But basically, he's signifying the lore,worldbuilding, and similarity of Luke and Anakin's struggle in becoming Jedi.

tl;dw Basically he says the PT are atrocious films, but they have a good concepts and theme that were not made apparent/executed well by George

which is literally what every prequel fan says,so I suppose its kind of true?
>>
>>64479239
Anyone who isn't intellectually bankrupt can tell TFA's tone and cinematographic style is far far more different than any other Star Wars movie, you are too easily swayed by superficial things like characters and factions.
>>
>>64475948
all great points
>>
>>64475170
They were boring as fuck
>>
>>64479035
>Rey is a mary sue
God tryhards are so stupid

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2016/01/04/no-rey-from-star-wars-the-force-awakens-is-not-a-mary-sue/
>>
>>64479542

How many times do you people need to get BTFO before you slink away from /tv/ and stop posting this kind of tripe

take it to the /MarySue/ general, those are always active
>>
>>64475948
>They had no need to be made
They were going to be made the moment George decided to put Episode V: on Empire Strikes Back.

But yeah, the rest of your points I can kind of see, although I don't really care for visuals and CGI as they usually just add to a story.

In both trilogies, George was trying to emphasize making your own decisions, and not being bound by destiny i.e light/dark side, sith/jedi . In the OT, this is very apparent due to the need to save his friends from the grip of the Empire, and save his father. However, in the PT, we can't really connect with the people Anakin want to save, in this case, from the Jedi and their codes, and it all falls apart from there.
>>
>>64479239
everything you say there sounds like a quote of something you've read and not an actual opinion
you can repeat the same shit as many times as you like but it will never be a fact
This film is creatively sterile. A reworking of an original concept but with a subtext fitting the current zeitgeist that 'all white men are evil and stupid' and diversity will win the day.
Nothing wong with diversity at all, of course, but this simplistic meme is beneath contempt.
>>
>>64479542
No. YOU are genetic imbecile.
>>
>tv suddenly likes the prequels the moment ep VII releases and gets praised by the mainstream

Please end this contrarian meme.
>>
>>64479601
>>64479727
hahahahaha so butthurt, so btfo
back to /gg/
>>
>>64479753
Holy shit this exact same post 100x a day.
I always liked the prequels and VII didn't change my opinion at all, fuck off capeshit babby.
>>
>>64479820
spoken like an actual mongoloid
>>
>>64479621
The PT criticizes the OT (well, mostly the assumptions in ROTJ). The Rebel's restoration of the republic is doomed to fail; the story is cyclical.
>>
>>64479859
>I always liked the prequels
good for you my man
i respect your subjective opinion
f-faggot
>>
>>64479753

I felt like I was watching a substance-less tech demo with VII

I don't care about the "plot", characters, or what happens next, it didn't even seem remotely necessary
>>
>>64475170
horrible expository dialogue, overuse of cgi that removes any sense of danger, and unlikeable characters
>>
>>64479859
>this exact same post 100x a day
Then stop making the same thread 100x a day fuckface.
>>
>>64479966
But I'm not OP.
>>
>>64479984
That you're not the OP does not change the fact that when the same thread gets made over and over, it will probably generate the same responses over and over.
>>
>>64475912

redpill me in Grievous
>>
>>64480083
But if the response has no substance and can easily be refuted then it shouldn't be posted again.
>>
>>64480144
Same goes for the topic of a thread boyo.
>>
>>64477428
90%? You're being generous. I'd say 95% at the very
least.

>>64479542
Mediocre forbes article, blatantly ignoring Ockham's razor. Literally the only good thing about that was giving me a link to the original "Mary Sue" story.
>>
>>64475993
reading that makes me think I may have enjoyed the prequels better if they skipped episode one all together some how and started with the clones and spent more time with Anakin's training, his relationship with Obi Wan and his eventual fall to the darkside. Nothing that happened in episode one I think is necessary and the parts that are could easily be summed up with small bits of dialogue explaining it.
>>
>>64479239
>Disney righted the ship by putting the franchise back in the hands of the fans

When the fuck was this franchise ever in the hands of the fans, beyond shitty fan fics? It's just tepid development-by-focus group.
>>
File: rocky-balboa-speech.jpg (62KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
rocky-balboa-speech.jpg
62KB, 800x450px
>>64475392
>>
>>64475705
>inconsistant tone
Hmm no, not really.

>flat characters
Implying Han, Leia and Vader weren't.

>tons of kiddie shit
I'll take "what are ewoks" for $500.

>bad dialogue
Again, like the OT, the prequels alternated between pretty good and shitty as fuck dialogues. Even TFA was like that, it's a Star Wars thing.

>terrible CGI
That much I'll concede you, however the scale and scope of events in the PT wouldn't have been feasible with practical effects.

>poor plot points
Just as much as the OT.

If you can't see this, you're either a nostalgic fag, an edgy pleb, or blind.
>>
>>64475341

They look like shit. And those battles are so fucking stupid it's insane.

Only little kids and underage retards like this shit.
>>
>>64475170
The incredibly, inexcusably shitty use of CGI.
>>
>>64475266
>They weren't perfect

Fuck "not perfect", they weren't even "competent".

>Meme-tier Reddit "reviewers" revisited them after the fac

They were hated before Reddit, 4chan, or the rest of the modern internet were even things. The first Phantom Edits were made before Episode II was even out.
>>
File: 80517637.gif (766KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
80517637.gif
766KB, 320x240px
>>64475170
cause Youtube e celebs and faggot redditors say
>>
The plot makes no sense in so many ways and ruins the collective head canon everyone had before the prequels came out.
>>
>>64475170
Because of the laborious dialogue and the story lines that are all over the place yet end nonsensically. If it was all about the war ir would have been alot better.
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.