[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck did Palpatine send him to kill the Jedi in Naboo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: darth-maul-main.jpg (260KB, 1200x729px) Image search: [Google]
darth-maul-main.jpg
260KB, 1200x729px
Why the fuck did Palpatine send him to kill the Jedi in Naboo? Why would he want to reveal the existence of the Sith after a 1000 years in such an irrelevant dispute? Why didn't he just hire someone like Jango Fett to kill them in a way that wouldn't risk him giving the Jedi crucial information?
>>
Because he is bot a faggot like you are
>>
>>64472562

If he hadn't, he'd never have got force jesus on his side you silly billy
>>
>>64472599
This isn't your safespace little cuck, if you faggots decided to come here to circlejerk in safety over your autistic masterpieces expect people to question them
>>
>>64472562
All a means to an end, friend.

Also, Qui-Gon was a pussy bitch to lose to Maul after only a couple minutes of battling on his own.
>>
Didn't he want to capture Anakin? It's been a while since I've seen the prequels.
>>
Maul wasn't supposed to fail, and if he succeeded in ending the jedi on naboo, the council would be non the wiser.
>>
The sith WANTED to reveal themselves. To strike fear and uncertainty in the heart of the Jedi. After 1000 years it was time to take revenge.

Reminder that Sheev did in fact wreck the Jedi.
>>
>>64472562

To scare the Jedi enough to support the creation of a clone army.
>>
>>64472786
>The sith WANTED to reveal themselves. To strike fear and uncertainty in the heart of the Jedi. After 1000 years it was time to take revenge.
That's an interesting interpertation, the issue is that the only way the info would reach the Jedi council is if Maul lost, which really takes the sting out of the threat.
Plus at the time Sheev's position was much weaker than it was in RotS, if they managed to figure him out he'd be toast.
>>
>>64472562
Because they needed to have an epic laser sword duel at the end
>>
>>64472943
they did, the duel of fates
>>
>>64472853
>the only way the info would reach the Jedi council is if Maul lost
I'm sure two dead Jedi cut apart by lightsaber would be enough for them to figure it out.
>>
>>64472562
>Why didn't he just hire someone like Jango Fett

Jango Fett would just get killed by the jedi.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.