[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus Christ this movie is lame, that painful green screen. The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (580KB, 1000x1481px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
580KB, 1000x1481px
Jesus Christ this movie is lame, that painful green screen. The hobbit looks realer than this crap.
>>
>>64472263

Was he crossing when the planes hit?
>>
>>64472263
>realer
Go back to school kiddo. The phrase is"more real"
>>
Incredibly retarded movie to make when you have the actual documentary of the guy actually walking between the two fucking buildings. The movie also adds ridiculous drama where there was none.

I don't get impressed watching JGL playing pretend.
>>
>>64472475
>when you have the actual documentary of the guy actually walking between the two fucking buildings
You know there's no footage of that, right?
>>
>>64472263
>that painful green screen
You're supposed to watch this shit in 3D tho. Also complaining that a guy walking on a rope between two skyscraper is not realistic is dumb as fuck.
>>
>CGI twin towers
How many americans got triggered?
>>
>>64472504
Yes I know that. What's your point?
>>
inb4 synchromysticism
>>
>>64472730
You don't get to see the guy walking.
>>
>>64472504

>You know there's no footage of that, right?

What about the guy taking pics? Do we have that at least? The pics?
>>
>>64472847
We have the pics, you can google them.
They had a camera, but I forgot what happened to it, I think it broke or something.
>>
DUDE LMAO LET'S MAKE A MOVE ABOUT SOME BUILDING THAT DON'T EXIST ANYMORE
>>
>>64472934
Shut up, Achmed.
>>
>>64472787
You don't need to. The documentary is emotional enough.
>>
>>64472787
You don't get to see the guy walking in this either, it's an actor.
>>
>>64472263
>>64472475

Whats the point of this movie? You know he wont die. That's really the only reason I'd even consider seeing it, but since it was based on a true person, he'll live

pass
>>
>>64472431
You doof, the phrase is: "more realerer"
>>
File: 1435443825838.jpg (233KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1435443825838.jpg
233KB, 2048x2048px
>>64472263
>looks realer
>>
>>64472263
what they made a movie about a guy walking on a rope?
is there really no original thought left in Hollywood?
>>
It looked pretty good. I really enjoyed it in Imax 3D, not sure if it works nearly as well on a smaller screen though.

I really enjoyed it for what it was. My biggest problems were the little Zemeckis WACKY CHARACTER touches. The dumb bullheaded heavily accented cops. The stoner who would say FAR OUUUUUUUUT after almost everything. The Walk itself was pretty incredible and the movie works as a love letter to the twin towers without being overly sentimental.

Also don't really get the "why not just watch the documentary" criticism that is pretty popular. A movie does things that a documentary can't and vice versa and they both. I can understand a preference for one or the other but one doesn't invalidate the existence of the other.
>>
>>64473179
Oh, and I forget to mention, my wife's son really enjoyed it.
>>
>>64473058
the point of the movie is
twin towers lel
>>
>>64473179
>The dumb bullheaded heavily accented cops. >The stoner who would say FAR OUUUUUUUUT after almost everything.

dammit, Zemeickis. You are better than this.
>>
>>64473224
heeheee..............meme
>>
Too much CGI. They should've shot on location.
>>
>>64473224
Well then if the kid enjoyed it then i guess it's a must-see movie.

Who gives a fuck about that runt.
>>
>>64473224

I must admit I don't get this meme. I know it's supposed to imply that the guy is being cucked but the son could've easily been from his wifes previous marriage.
>>
>walking across a metal beam across 2 skyscrapers

stolen idea from Kaiji tbH
>>
>>64473425
>raising another man's son

still a cuck in principle
>>
File: charlottelebon.jpg (290KB, 1000x1499px) Image search: [Google]
charlottelebon.jpg
290KB, 1000x1499px
The girl was a cute
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.