[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Are you threatening me, master Jedi?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

File: AYTMMJ.jpg (24KB, 800x340px) Image search: [Google]
AYTMMJ.jpg
24KB, 800x340px
>Are you threatening me, master Jedi?
>>
Hello reddit
>>
>>64469402
what did thecennit mean by this?
>>
>>64469402
>Are you Bret and Me, Master Ged? I..
Why did he get cut off mid-sentence?
>>
Did Sheev break any law at all or are the Jedi really the evil ones?

>>64469573
hi redit
>>
https://youtu.be/fT8j9DxlRyE

You might like this.
>>
>>64469604
Using the dark side is against the law.
>>
>>64469604
Not breaking the law != being good
>>
Why didn't they bring a camera? What would Sheev do then? Block the video footage with the force?
>>
>>64469675
>>64469680
The Jedi law? Gee who would of figured
>Not breaking the law != being good
Opinions. Democratically elected, democratically empowered, democratically abandoned democracy.
Reminder that the vast majority of the galaxy embraced Sheev as emperor
>>
>>64469755
>The Jedi law? Gee who would of figured
No the actual law. There's literally no reason to learn dark side shit unless you're planning on causing harm. He might not have done anything in years but he still probably did evil shit while he was an apprentice and at the very least he killed his old master.

Also
>would of
>>
>>64469856
>There's literally no reason to learn dark side shit unless you're planning on causing harm.
Except you know... saving your wife n shit.
>>
>chili and sea bass
>>
>>64469920
>Except you know... saving your wife n shit.
sheev couldn't do that

in fact no one could do that before Cade aka Goku Skywalker
>>
>>64469920
Ironically the only people so far who have been shown to be able to cheat death are jedis
>>
File: 1450588977562.jpg (807KB, 1800x2800px) Image search: [Google]
1450588977562.jpg
807KB, 1800x2800px
>>64469856
Unless you want to stop the only person who's ever loved you and who is also insanely attractive from dying.

Padme is basically responsible for trillions and trillions of deaths.
>>
>>64469981
But that's the fucking reason Anakin learns dark side shit
>>
THE OPPRESSION OF THE SOUTH WILL NEVER RETURN!
>>
>>64470022
>But that's the fucking reason Anakin learns dark side shit
It was a lie.

If the Sith were known to be able to prevent death then things would be different, but no one had actually proven it possible until way the fuck later.
>>
>>64470109
Are you retarded? It's still the reason Anakin learned dark side shit
>>
>>64470152
>Are you retarded? It's still the reason Anakin learned dark side shit
I'm not debating that you fucking mongoloid. I'm defending why the use of the dark side of the force was illegal. It had no legitimate uses, not even
>>Except you know... saving your wife n shit.
Like you claimed.
>>
>>64470220
BUT IT'S THE REASON HE LEARNED IT, FUCKSTICK.
>>
File: the maddening ridly.jpg (238KB, 1024x759px) Image search: [Google]
the maddening ridly.jpg
238KB, 1024x759px
>>64470321
>
>>
>>64470220
You said there is no other reason to learn it. Anakin had another reason.
>>
>>64469402
NOT YET
>>
File: Sheev ironic.png (248KB, 1366x584px) Image search: [Google]
Sheev ironic.png
248KB, 1366x584px
Anakin, did you ever hear the tragedy, of Darth Plagueis, the novel?

It was a novel so riveting, and so full of juicy Sheev lore; that it cold even keep the EU from dying. It also gave the Sith some much-needed backstory.

One excellent aspect of the book was that Sheev had a quirky, yet violent history as a member of a noble family on Naboo. He liked to go fast in fancy landspeeders, and killed some pedestrians while going fast one time. His dad Cosinga said he could never drive again; but Sheev is always manipulative and gets what he wants, so later-on his dad gave him the most expensive landspeeder possible, and Sheev started professional racing in it so he could go even faster than before (probably even did a few spins).

However, the novel was originally supposed to come out in 2008, but it got cancelled in favor of a novel about Darth Bane (must have been a big guy to the fandom back then). Eventually, it got green lighted and published in 2012 - the year Lucas sold Star Wars to Disney.

Hmmph, ironic, they could make a good novel about Sheev's backstory; but they couldn't prevent Disney from shitting all over it and making it not canon.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Plagueis_(novel)
>>
>>64470531
>You said there is no other reason to learn it. Anakin had another reason.
Where the fuck did I say that? I said Sheev lied to him. The Sith had never been proven to have the power to cheat death. Anakin was swindled by literally the most deceptive and powerful Sith Lord in the history of the Sith. He was seduced.
>>
>deleting randoms threads
>that weird Star Wars spam always on
Wonder why mods want to destroy /tv/ with that shitty reddit spam. Pretty curious.
>>
>>64470608
>Where the fuck did I say that?
>There's literally no reason to learn dark side shit unless you're planning on causing harm.

>I said Sheev lied to him. The Sith had never been proven...
Like this has anything to do with it.
>>
>>64469402
Tell that to kanjiklub
>>
>>64470668
Because there isn't! There is literally no reason for the common member of the republic to believe that there was anything good possible with the use of the dark side, which is why they made it illegal.

What are you not understanding? Anakin being tricked doesn't invalidate this point.
>>
>>64470749
Yes it does you down syndrome. His reason to learn dark side stuff was NOT to cause harm.
Jesus just let it go. Nevermind I do
>>
>>64470851
>His reason to learn dark side stuff was NOT to cause harm.
His reason to learn dark side stuff was he was tricked.

The rest of the public who decides the fucking law that dark side shit is illegal wasn't tricked, so it's illegal.
>>
File: 1423131405207.jpg (3KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1423131405207.jpg
3KB, 150x150px
NO NO NO

YOUR THE BIG GUY
>>
>>64469443
Shouldn't you be making a TRAITOR thread, faggot.
>>
>>64470031
severely underrated post
>>
>>64470668
I posted this >>64469856
and then nothing else. The anon you've been talking to is a different anon, hence the confusion.

Having said that, being lied to doesn't really count since it's a fake reason. If anakin just did his research or just didnt straight up take sheevs word as absolute truth without any positive affirmation then he wouldnt have ended up where he did.
>>
>>64471322
Yeah I get it now
>>
>>64470031
Kek
>>
>>64469717
It was already being recorded by a camera Obi-Wan and Yoda look at later

Why didn't Obi-Wan or Yoda just copy that and send it to the media?

Why do we never see the media in the prequels? Does Coruscant not have any sort of TV news?
>>
>>64471049
Lel!!
>>
File: 1451538640410.jpg (33KB, 437x420px) Image search: [Google]
1451538640410.jpg
33KB, 437x420px
>>64469665
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT8j9DxlRyE
Obligatory
>>
File: treason.gif (1MB, 664x550px) Image search: [Google]
treason.gif
1MB, 664x550px
YEARRRRRRGHHHHH
>>
https://youtu.be/dDhK0NqXrIY
>>
>>64470575
I don't mind all this canonicity fuckery. From my time in the Elder Scrolls lore community I learned to treat canon as a very plastic concept.
>>
>>64471697
>You spin me round
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.