[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have perfect army of identical obedient clones sourced from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: Stormnigger.jpg (47KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
Stormnigger.jpg
47KB, 1200x600px
>have perfect army of identical obedient clones sourced from the greatest bounty hunter in the galaxy
>replace them with undisciplined niggers you kidnapped for no reason

Is this the most retarded plot point in the new Star Wars movie?
>>
>>64469241
Probably has something to do with the fact that Jango Fett is dead, which means they can't source any more DNA for cloning purposes. The clones themselves probably wouldn't be suitable for cloning, since they're already modified to age more quickly, and it may have something to do with ill effects of recursive cloning.

However, they could definitely still find a new donor, so once again the mere concept of a clone army has negatively impacted Star Wars forever.
>>
>>64469392
How is it the concept of a clone army that impacted Star Wars negatively rather than the stupid decision to plot a disobedient Stormtrooper and Disney's Jewish obsession with casting a black?
>>
>>64469392
Didnt the empire kill all the kaminoans on kamino? It was in battlefront or something
>>
They couldn't shoot for shit so they got real people instead or something
>>
>>64469667
If clones can't shoot, how did they kill all the Jedi?

I also bet clones can swim better than the replacements.
>>
>>64469522
I mean that the very notion of a clone army, since Episode II, has negatively impacted Star Wars, such that it prompts stupid discussions like these.
>>
>>64469392
>age faster
I'll take Boba Fett for 400, Alex.
>>
>>64469759
The notion of a clone army doesn't prompt discussions like this, the subsequent decision to cast a darkie as a disobedient stormtrooper did.
>>
>the clones just happen to be the original storm troopers and just happen to be boba fett's dad and just so happened to be the ones who wiped out the jedi and caused yoda's exile

Literally the key to all of this
>>
>>64469825

Shhh, we like Lucas now
>>
Do you think empire aristocrats clone cute waifu slaves for themselves?
>>
>>64469790
Jango asked for an unmodified clone.
>>
>>64469893
Exactly.
If modified genes are the problem with the other clones, get that little fucker to Geonosis and start cranking more out.
>>
>>64469241
Don't be calling Finn a nigger, OP.

If anyone is an uneducated nigger, it's you.
>>
>>64469988
I'm white.
>>
In the old EU they did get new clone templates, but none of them were ever quite as good as Jango, so they supplemented them with regular humans as well.
>>
DAILY REMINDER THAT STORMFAGS GOT ASSBLASTED AND ARE SHITTING UP MULTIPLE BOARDS
>>
>>64469988
>>64470331
told
>>
>>64469988
He looks like a fucking monkey, fuck off nigger lover.
>>
kamino doesn't belong to the empire anymore

how fucking hard is this for you idiots to understand
>>
>>64470477
[SJW excuses intensify]
>>
Clones are more expensive than raiding conquered lands for nigger babies.
>>
>>64469825
And yet people get mad about Kylo being related to OT characters...
>>
Stormfags btfo and can't contain all that butthurt. It's been 2 weeks stop discussing this shit movie you autists and go back to your containment board
>>
most of the clones died before ep 4.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.