[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did Anthony do to piss off Opie so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: Ugly Owen Wilson.jpg (36KB, 440x330px) Image search: [Google]
Ugly Owen Wilson.jpg
36KB, 440x330px
What did Anthony do to piss off Opie so much?
>>
File: ant wife.png (116KB, 323x406px) Image search: [Google]
ant wife.png
116KB, 323x406px
A couple of things seem to be the main causes.

>Opie and Anthony's girlfriends/wives were friends. When Ant cheated on his wife and got divorced, their partners remained friends and Opie resented Ant for creating a wedge between them
>Opie, despite his insistence that it doesn't upset him, is jealous of Anthony being the funny one and the love the fans have for him compared to Opie.
>Anthony sent a text calling Opie a cunt to Opie, by accident.
>Opie is paranoid and believes Anthony is behind some anti-Opie Twitter accounts
>Opie's paranoia also leads him to believe that Anthony rallies O&A fans against him, rather than it just being the disgusting morning zoo that O&J is.
>>
He was the funny one of the two, while all Opie did was be a cringe-making little bitch. Listen to the way he argues emotionally, Jimmy called him out during their argument by saying "you say weird shit to people, dude"
>>
File: gregg opie hughes.jpg (57KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
gregg opie hughes.jpg
57KB, 500x375px
>>64466745

>You should have helped me that day I cried on the air
>>
>>64466788
Why didn't the mafia help him? After all, he worked for the mafia.

Remember when he said that? That he worked for the mafia?

Opie was always a wonky cunt.
>>
File: classic.jpg (29KB, 408x407px) Image search: [Google]
classic.jpg
29KB, 408x407px
>>64466669
>>
>>64466669
Opie also got pissed and went off on Sam when he tried to put down Sam and Sam hit back.
>>
JUST LEAVE IT ALONE, *sniff*
>>
>>64466788
from the mean streets of long island
>>
>>64466594
Tons of reasons but can we all admit Opie's only role on O&A was being "background noise" we could hear in between real people talking?

He's equivalent to Robin on Howard Stern
>>
File: opester.jpg (69KB, 607x849px) Image search: [Google]
opester.jpg
69KB, 607x849px
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!
>>
Opie is the talent void and realises this.
Who would listen to a solo Opie show?
>>
File: theking.jpg (216KB, 1000x1183px) Image search: [Google]
theking.jpg
216KB, 1000x1183px
>>64466669
>Anthony being the funny one
just watched his new show a few weeks ago with all the stern rejects, it was horrible.
Seriously, Howard invented radio and comedy and fun compaired to these guys.
>>
>>64466866
Link please! Or date? I neeeeed to hear dat
>>
>>64467318
Problem is Howard is old and dull now.
>>
File: opie.gif (1MB, 917x500px) Image search: [Google]
opie.gif
1MB, 917x500px
He cracked the greggshell
>>
File: dano.jpg (29KB, 337x287px) Image search: [Google]
dano.jpg
29KB, 337x287px
he constantly had to cover up for him not showing up to work on time and shit

/thread
>>
>>64467107
we can really tell who only started listening from 2011 on
>>
>>64466594
Both are Millionaire babies, miss the old show though their chemistry cannot be replaced by another 2nd mic
>>
How many youtube view do you think Ant would get if he just dropped the outdated paid subscription route, also is he really getting new subscribers anymore?
>>
This isn't a radio board.
>>
>>64469097
There isn't one so it fits here. You don't like it then fuck off.
>>
Bennington is better anyway. Chris Stanley will be the breakout star in 2016. If his liver doesn't give out though.
>>
>>64469446
Bennington is so fucking boring.

I want to like him because he gets so much respect from everyone, but his show, and even ron and fez, is and was really dull.
>>
>>64466810
I worked for them legit tho. They were just the nicest guys. *sniff*

I gotta keep it vague, I just realized.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.