[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>General Grievous. Your shorter than i expected. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 8ft manlet.png (2MB, 1919x816px) Image search: [Google]
8ft manlet.png
2MB, 1919x816px
>General Grievous. Your shorter than i expected.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>64464478
Does Lucas think 8 foot tall Grievous is manlet tier?
>>
During production Lucas had toyed with the idea of making Grievous the size of a skyscraper. This idea was later shelved, but this scene was shot while it was still in play.
>>
>>64464478
it was a joke to emotionally impact the fight

obi wan knew that grievous was consious about his fucked up body
>>
>>64464571
but anakin said it

unless he used Force Ventriloquism?
>>
>>64464590
anakin was a chad he was just being a bully and cocky
>>
>>64464543
That's bullshit, but I believe it.
>>
>>64464478
I genuinely thought it was an Escape from New York reference
>>
>aren't you a little short for a storm trooper?
And again, it's like poetry, it's sort of, they rhyme.
>>
>>64464478
a puppet grievous would have been genuinely terrifying
>>
>>64464478

Anakin was breaking his balls a little bit, only kidding with him.
>>
GENERAL KENOBI
>>
General Grievous was taken by surprise mid-fap to handle the prisoners. He got up, brandishing his robot erection and forgetting to cover up, only to have Anakin take advantage of the opportunity and get the high ground by making a clever joke about his manhood.
>>
File: grievous.jpg (196KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
grievous.jpg
196KB, 1280x720px
>your move?
>YOU FOOL! I'VE BEEN TRAINED IN YOUR JEDI ARTS BY COUNT DOOKU!

What did he mean by this? its as if this was the first time he fought with lightsabers, and not the countless other times he fought against jedi in the clone wars series.
>>
I don't get why /tv/ devotes so much attention to these movies. They're shoddily made and for kids.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.