[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The fact that so many posters still think that The Force Awakens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (11KB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 200x195px
The fact that so many posters still think that The Force Awakens is a "good movieā€ only tells you how far Reddit still is from leaving /tv/. Members of the patrician scene have long recognized that the best Star Wars movies are ANH and ROTS, who were not the best sellers of their time, let alone of all time. Redditors are still blinded by commercial success. TFA is the highest-grossing flick of all time (not true, by the way), therefore it must be the greatest. Patricians grow up watching a lot of films of the past. Redditors critics are often totally ignorant of the cinema of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that JJ Abrams did anything worthy of being saved.
>>
hello reddit!
>>
And? I know that, you know that, /tv/ will still be shit no matter what. I think we need a new place far away from redditors, pedophiles, waifufags and tv show tards
>>
ROTS isn't good, Anon. Sorry your thread didn't work.
>>
>>64463502
TFA IS Reddit
>>
>>64463546
Not OP but you have subpar taste. ROTS is amazing.
>>
File: double_feels_on_the_dime.jpg (96KB, 499x498px) Image search: [Google]
double_feels_on_the_dime.jpg
96KB, 499x498px
>tfw this thread makes you miss /mu/

please release me from this hellhole

i want to go back
>>
>gives a 4.0 to TFA and a 3.5 to Star Trek: Into the Darkness
>gives at least a 6.0 to two of the Star Wars prequels
>>
>>64463678
Scaruffi gave 6.9 to ROTS

a true patrician
>>
>>64463570
>>64463629
bonjour reddit
>>
>>64463754
idk who the fuck that is but ROTS was a great film. I would rate it an 9 for what it was. A spectacle of lightsabers, space, droids, and aliens.
>>
>>64463629
>browsed /mu/ from 2009 with a trip
>left 2 years ago and never looked back
It's all swans and dg back then, whole board culture and elititism was dead
>>
>>64463487

I agree that ANH is great, but you are sorely mistaken about ROTS. Cinematically striking shots (like the other prequels tbqh) but terrible plot inconsistencies, pointless action, and laughable dialogue.
>>
>>64463768
Just went there and saw a post of them shaming a guy that did not like the new Star Wars film. You are the only reddit here faggot and I am not any of the two posts you pointed out.
>>
>>64463831
>>64463768

furthermore disliking jar jar is reddit tier shit. He was a funny goofy fucking character. Its a movie for children retard. (this is the link provided by that post.)
>>
>>64463807
Yeah I know

The whole board went to shit when CLT disappeared desu

I hated him at the time but after a while I realized that he created a lot of good discussions and forced people to actually explain their tastes.
>>
>>64463869
Everybody sucking biotrolls dick since his music came on p4k was the point where it really turned to shit for me.

Hampus posting was good though
>>
>>64463784
he's a meme critic really popular on /mu/, known for his large music knowledge (having listened to thousands of albums) and hatred for the beatles

a 7, or a 6.9 for that matter, is a great score for Scaruffi
he just uses a really harsh rating system
>>
>>64463487
Episode 2 is the only good one.
>>
>>64463939
oh okay cool. thanks anon.
>>
>>64463934
he was alright

the incessant world-music shilling got annoying though
>>
>>64463487
Is that Conan O'Brien?
What the fuck happened
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.