[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wasnt even supposed to be here today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: cerkccccc.jpg (13KB, 280x220px) Image search: [Google]
cerkccccc.jpg
13KB, 280x220px
I wasnt even supposed to be here today
>>
>it's a Jay acts like a fag scene
Atleast have some ambiguity
>>
when they play hockey on the roof is the most excruciatingly boring sequence Ive had to endure
>>
>>64462837
Kill the bass player
Kill both bass players
>>
That was supposed to be foreshadowing that in the original script he got shot and died at the end. It was intended to be black humor/irony.

The scene was even filmed and made it into the first screenings, but negative audience reaction caused Smith to remove it.
>>
Clerks 3 is gonna be so fucking bad. Maybe even worse than Clerks 2 if thats even possible. Kevin Smith has always been shit but ever since he started smoking weed he's really gone down hill.
>>
>>64462837
What happened to Kevin Smith. Why is he such a leftist pig these days?
>>
>>64463042
Corrupted by Jew Hollywood
>>
>watching commercial linklater ripoffs
whatever
>>
Smith is buddies with JarJar tho, which explains clerks reference in TFA
>>
>>64463325
What Clerks reference in TFA?
>>
>>64463042
Crazy feminist gold digging wife
>>
>>64463042
Because pandering to the left is just modern marketing, and in a few years it will be something else.
>>
>>64462959
He needs a filter. The weed's just turned him too emotional over everything to the point where he's consistently crying.

Only good thing to come out of it is him and Mos making fun of his younger self when they covered Emo Kev on Smodcast. Sober Smith probably had too much hubris for that
>>
>>64462955
it's on youtube dummy
>>
>>64463367
>you think average storm trooper knows how to install a toilet? - clerks
>sanitation was my specialty on the death star - TFA
>>
>tfw I know exactly how Randal feels
My best friend did the exact same thing
http://youtu.be/Nux0R_pUqoU
>>
>>64464330
Huh didnt catch that. Thats pretty cool
>>
>>64462883
>I DIDN'T CUM IN YOU PETE, I SWEAR
>>
>>64462883
I remember Kevin Smith talking about first meeting Jay. He said they walked into an arcade and Jay randomly started to pretend to blow all the cabinet sticks in the arcade. He walked up to one of those cabinets with the little rolling ball instead of a joy stick, shrugged and started to blow it too. Kevin Smith said thats when he knew Jason Mewes was a "comedy genius"
>>
>>64466280
Spontaneity that can cause people to laugh is a good comedic trait, don't be a bitch.

>but it's not actually funny

Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.