[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>1h10min in >literally nothing of value has happened I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: sicar.jpg (461KB, 1012x1500px) Image search: [Google]
sicar.jpg
461KB, 1012x1500px
>1h10min in
>literally nothing of value has happened
I give up. Thank you for starting 'crime dramas must be yellow/brown and boring as fuck' trend, Se7en
>>
>>64462520
Be glad. I'm not a feminist, but even I was furious at the end of this movie.
>>
>>64462556

What the fuck is this supposed to even mean? Mad you just watched a mediocre movie or some other dickless bullshit?
>>
>>64462520
Don't play with your phone while watching films.
>>
File: smuk.png (396KB, 750x559px) Image search: [Google]
smuk.png
396KB, 750x559px
>when keeping it smug goes wrong
>>
>>64462702
>not in front of my boys
Welp you asked for it
>>
>>64462556
the ending was the same as the entire thing, it was bleak as it intended to be

the only unrealistic part was how relentlessly belligerent and uncooperative the 2 FBI attaches were whenever they saw CIA/specops/Columbia killing the Mexicans who they were constantly fighting already
>>
>>64462858
Honestly after the border shoot out I can understand it. Kate was right civilians everywhere and shit.
>>
File: Sicario Ghost Fap.webm (3MB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
Sicario Ghost Fap.webm
3MB, 1920x800px
>>64462520
>>
>>64463424
What were they supposed to do, let themselves be killed?
>>
>>64463424
Fuck that. It's like ISIS. They need to be killed, and do shit in civilian areas. There's always going to be a chance there'll be civilian casualties, but there's not much that can be done about it.
>>
Thankyou Columbia greatest ally against the Communists and Mexicans
>>
>>64462520
The major flow of this film might be the shifting POV anon. Dennis、the director didn't change the tone of sequences to keep audience's attention on the edge of the seat. I just assume that he might've thought keeping things seemingly clam, keeps whole things in the mystery, but it didn't work.
>>
>>64463424
No really, so if action takes place in a civilian-thick environment, you're just not supposed to shoot back and be killed? I'm genuinely curious on your point of view here.
>>
>>64463657
>>64463814
>>64464885
No, I mean from the perspective of Kate every ops she's in it's "clean and sanatized" and suddenly she's thrown in open shoot out where the unknown is everywhere, I can see how that created that tension and mistrust, because it shattered her world she's all about procedures and regulations when the CIA is all about results.

But I completly agree that the CIA operatives were right to kill those guys, no arguments there.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.