[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
>1h10min in
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: sicar.jpg (461 KB, 1012x1500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sicar.jpg
461 KB, 1012x1500
>1h10min in
>literally nothing of value has happened
I give up. Thank you for starting 'crime dramas must be yellow/brown and boring as fuck' trend, Se7en
>>
>>64462520
Be glad. I'm not a feminist, but even I was furious at the end of this movie.
>>
>>64462556

What the fuck is this supposed to even mean? Mad you just watched a mediocre movie or some other dickless bullshit?
>>
>>64462520
Don't play with your phone while watching films.
>>
File: smuk.png (396 KB, 750x559) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
smuk.png
396 KB, 750x559
>when keeping it smug goes wrong
>>
>>64462702
>not in front of my boys
Welp you asked for it
>>
>>64462556
the ending was the same as the entire thing, it was bleak as it intended to be

the only unrealistic part was how relentlessly belligerent and uncooperative the 2 FBI attaches were whenever they saw CIA/specops/Columbia killing the Mexicans who they were constantly fighting already
>>
>>64462858
Honestly after the border shoot out I can understand it. Kate was right civilians everywhere and shit.
>>
>>64462520
>>
>>64463424
What were they supposed to do, let themselves be killed?
>>
>>64463424
Fuck that. It's like ISIS. They need to be killed, and do shit in civilian areas. There's always going to be a chance there'll be civilian casualties, but there's not much that can be done about it.
>>
Thankyou Columbia greatest ally against the Communists and Mexicans
>>
>>64462520
The major flow of this film might be the shifting POV anon. Dennis´ŻĄthe director didn't change the tone of sequences to keep audience's attention on the edge of the seat. I just assume that he might've thought keeping things seemingly clam, keeps whole things in the mystery, but it didn't work.
>>
>>64463424
No really, so if action takes place in a civilian-thick environment, you're just not supposed to shoot back and be killed? I'm genuinely curious on your point of view here.
>>
>>64463657
>>64463814
>>64464885
No, I mean from the perspective of Kate every ops she's in it's "clean and sanatized" and suddenly she's thrown in open shoot out where the unknown is everywhere, I can see how that created that tension and mistrust, because it shattered her world she's all about procedures and regulations when the CIA is all about results.

But I completly agree that the CIA operatives were right to kill those guys, no arguments there.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Thread DB ID: 372558

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.