[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (117KB, 750x624px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 750x624px
Well...
>>
Umm who cares?

Fucking nerds
>>
>>64462420

>nothing about the prequels makes any sense because Lucas never actually knew what he was doing and was flying by the seat of his pants

You'd have to have been asleep through all the movies to not know this.
>>
Wasn't there 19 years between 3 and 4? I could be wrong, but I think it's something like that.
>>
>>64462451
This. The prequels are not consistent with themselves, let alone the OT. So just don't think about them.
>>
>>64462483
>This
>LOL TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF
Never fucking reply to me again.
>>
>>64462420
>21 years since the clone wars
>people refer to the Jedi as ancient
>people in TFA already think like wasnt real
Do people in their universe just forget about shit? Han was older than Luke shouldn't he have memories of the clone wars? And Jedi?
>>
>>64462500
Don't turn your brain off. Accept you're not going to find consistency in a random nonsensical pile of shit.
>>
>>64462555
Lucas originally wanted Han to be in ROTS as a boy growing up with the wookies (it's in the concept art book) so yes he does know about them.
>>
>>64462420
Wait weren't luke and leia twins? Why is luke 3 years older wot
>>
>>64462555
There were 10k jedi in a galaxy of quadrillions. Most people never saw or met one, they just heard stories

it'd be really fucking easy to pass them off as a crazy old cult, and by the time of TFA it's been 60 years since the Clone Wars ended
>>
>>64462555
I guess nobody reads in the SW universe or records anything.
>>
>>64462555
Jedi were rare (only thousands in a galaxy of BILLIONS), so most people never saw one.

The Clone Wars mainly happened on separatist planets, which are never shown again.
>>
>>64462658
Luke was 19 and so was Leia.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Luke_Skywalker
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Leia_Organa
>>
Where is it stated that Luke is 21 years old in the prequels? Are they assuming Luke and Leia are 21 and 18 just because Mark and Carrie were at the time?
>>
you're literally getting information from one of those automatic google search

s*ge
>>
>>64462721
When Lucas retconned it in ROTJ yes, but not before.
>>
>>64462671

This would be a good explanation execept it's invalidated by the clone wars series in which every fucking thing in the galaxy knows what the jedi are, what they do, and how serious they are. There is literally a tribe of lemur people living in acorns on some backwater nothing planet and they know what Jedi are.
>>
>>64462420
This actually isn't that bad. If someone tried to make sense of the timelines in the x-men franchise they'd have an anyeurism.
>>
>>64462671
>>64462707
But there weren't any records of them? I mean even now if someone had a laser sword or telekinesis I wouldn't have to see it myself it would be all over the internet and news. Was there no coverage of the clone wars? Also palpatine talks shit about the Jedi and why they need to be killed as like the second thing he does as emperor wouldn't people have payed attention to that
>>
>>64462555
I look at it as Sheev running a massive disinfo campaign, at least the TFA part.
>>
>>64462671

And I've never seen a Samurai but I know they existed. It's not easy to pass them off as a crazy old cult when they're well known as the knights and ambassadors of the republic, the government that binds all these planets together. The Jedi aren't fucking Scientologists
>>
>>64462420

>The original protagonist of THE STAR WARS was Mace Windy
>The Dark Side of the force was known as "The Bogan"
>Darth was Vader's first name and originally he was just a power-hungry Jedi that learned to master The Bogan force and turned on the rest of the handful of jedi left in existence.
>Vader wasn't Luke's father until the 2nd draft of ESB
>Leia wasn't Luke's sister until pre-production of RotJ was underway, originally Luke's sister was going to be the focus of VII - VIII - IX, but when Lucas decided he didn't want to make them he shoved Leia into that role instead to tie things up.

Of course Lucas later rewrote history to claim that he always had this 6 film story mapped out, Vader was always luke's father, leia was always his sister and that this was all some great grand plan.

The more you read about these films and about Lucas the worse it all gets. If prequel lovers ever wonder why they feel like they're being talked down to it's because those movies only make sense and only seem great when you know nothing about them.
>>
>>64462420
...And? Who's to say Obi Wan and Anakin weren't those ages? Ignore the actor's real age, of course. i always figured Obi Wan was a teen in Phantom Menace and Anakin was at least 10 or 11, which doesn't put them that far apart in age.
>>
>>64462908
Don't forget the Emperor was originally a weak, old figurehead.
>>
>>64462721
No ages are mentioned at any point, for any character, in the OT.
>>
>>64462908
>the bogan force

YEAH NAH CUNT FUCKIN SHOVED MY FORCE COCK RIGHT INTO THAT SHEILAH DIDNT I
>>
File: Princess Leia.jpg (93KB, 880x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Princess Leia.jpg
93KB, 880x1024px
>this thing
>18
like milk desu
>>
>>64462555

sheev mind wiped them all
>>
File: ywESB.jpg (46KB, 451x234px) Image search: [Google]
ywESB.jpg
46KB, 451x234px
>>64462658
Originally Luke's sister was a completely different character we wouldn't meet until after RotJ, but Lucas is a lazy hack so he changed it to Leia.

That's also why he put in the incest kiss in Empire because originally it wasn't fucking incest.
>>
File: 21c61a28a0acd6e6a2a59fe4c9dcb559.jpg (101KB, 736x1153px) Image search: [Google]
21c61a28a0acd6e6a2a59fe4c9dcb559.jpg
101KB, 736x1153px
>>64463289
> implying prime Carrie isnt a 10/10
>>
>>64462904
Yeah, you KNOW the samurai existed, but the samurai also weren't claiming to be wizards who could move shit with their minds.

no one doubts that the Jedi as an organization existed. They doubt that they have powers, because most people never saw them.
>>
File: hnng.jpg (412KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
hnng.jpg
412KB, 1280x1024px
>>64463378

I'm with you.
>>
>>64463361
Nellith? Was that his original sister's name?
>>
>>64462671
The Jedi "rebellion" was the excuse Palpatine used to gain power at the end.

Am I supposed to believe no one knows about Palpatine and his coronation/rise to power?
>>
>>64463378
so did Jabba fugg her?
>>
>>64462904
I know Knight Templars existed, but that doesn't mean I have to believe in Jesus.
I know Jihadists exist, but that doesn't mean Allah does
I know CIA exists, but if someone say they consort with Great Ctulhu, I'd be incredulous.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.