[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sicario >the nigger and womyn: reddit >the us soliders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: sicario-1.jpg (77KB, 667x561px) Image search: [Google]
sicario-1.jpg
77KB, 667x561px
Sicario
>the nigger and womyn: reddit
>the us soliders : 4chan
>alejhando : 2x4 chan
>>
>>64454608
None of that makes any sense to my American ears.
>>
4chan is the mexican boss that got raped
>>
>>64454608
>i want to discuss a film i just watched but i also need to shitpost!
>>
>>64454608
you: literally autistic

Seriously who the fuck thinks about shit like this?
>>
>>64454673
no the janitor is the boss.
>>
File: 139605648785.jpg (64KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
139605648785.jpg
64KB, 520x520px
>>64454722
No hablo ingles
>>
>mexican brad pitt kills teenagers
>cripplechon is full of teenagers

It's like poetry.
>>
>>64454608
> FBI: 4chan
> Black ops: Reddit
> Alex: deepweb
>>
Nothing has convinced me more that this board is fucked beyond repair than the recent post-screener leak Sicario threads. There is no irony or humor or satire anymore, the large majority of posters here are literally just brain dead plebs. I blame the /pol/ leak but it might just be correlated and no causal.
>>
>>64454683
>>64454820
spotted the redditors
>>
>>64454820
I agree this board is absolute shit, but I'm not sure what you mean with the post-screener leak sicario threads? I genuinely thought it was a great film. There have been a lot of retards like OP making inane threads, but that happens with every movie. I've seen some threads with good discussion as well though.
>>
>>64454820
>/pol/ leak
You are really desperate if you have to invent shit like this, aren't you?
/pol/ is just the political board of 4chan.
You on the other hand must have leaked from reddit somewhere in 2015.
>>
>>64454974

In December the screeners for the Oscars always leak online so the NEET sperglords that can't get their fat asses out of mom's basement to see the movies during the theater release can pirate them and there is always a MASSIVE influx of awful shitposting about the year's Oscar films. The large majority is forcing memes and complaining that the year's most brilliant films were boring.
>>
>>64454820
nah, there are retards in every thread here for years. It may be a bit worse now because Star Cucks are here in force, but not much worse.
>>
>>64454820
Sicario was Bluray torrent, not a screener.
>>
>>64454820
It's pretty bad how clueless they are.
Guess they've grown up on too many dirty harry type movies to realize this film's a middle finger to that archetype.
>>
>>64454888
Good one OP!
>>
>>64454608
>the Cartel: /tv/
>CIA and Alejandro: Disney's Star Wars shills
>>
>>64455457
for you
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.