[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>omg they showed us all 3 heroes >omg they showed us all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: B_v_S.jpg (2MB, 3825x3162px) Image search: [Google]
B_v_S.jpg
2MB, 3825x3162px
>omg they showed us all 3 heroes
>omg they showed us all the villains
>they spoiled our movie

Since when is showing heroes and villains is spoiling the movie
>>
They literally showed every key scene in the movie and what happens.
>>
>>64454605
i think superman could crack the monsters skull with his hand
>>
>>64454648
Nope. the "monster" is Doomsday. Doomsday can literally beat Superman to death with his bare hands.
>>
They shouldn't have shown Doomsday, the way the trailer sets it up he could have been a really good twist.

And WW shouldn't be in the film at all.
>>
>>64454681
In the comics. We have no idea how powerful he'll be in this.
>>
>>64454605
if you can't understand the plot structure after seeing scenes from the entire film in sequential order, you're beyond autistic.
>>
File: 1451515790467.gif (3MB, 300x258px) Image search: [Google]
1451515790467.gif
3MB, 300x258px
>>64454694
Neither Doomsday nor Wonder Woman should be in it. It should be a movie about Batman and Superman fighting each other, that explores their character. Not this ridiculous pseudo-Avengers shit where we have Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Lex Luther, Aquaman, The Flash, Doomsday and I'm sure other shit thrown in.
>>
>>64454715
>>64454681
so what is doomsday made off, kryptonite?
>>
>>64454766
partially, yeah

those crystals on his body are kryptonite
>>
>>64454644
It only shows the first 2/3 of the movie.
>>
>>64454759
I don't even like capeshit but
>pseudo-avengers
Have you actually never heard of the Justice League
>>
>>64454766
He's a being that becomes more powerful each time he dies and is essentially as strong as a god and invulnerable to all harm.

>>64454801
No that's just his bones.
>>
>>64454801
>crystals
looks more like a worm infested rotting ballsack to me
>>
>>64454648
The monster would just come back with incrementally stronger skulls. That's his thing.
>>
>>64454644
It is a action movie not a suspense movie
Not same as they showing that the jigsaw killer is the dead guy on the floor
>>
>>64454605
when every popular movie is capeshit that has zero plot
>>
>>64454801
Bullshit
>>
>>64454851
That sounds an awful lot like a saiyan
>first appearance, 1992
so he is a saiyan.
>>
File: adam skeleton.jpg (129KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
adam skeleton.jpg
129KB, 600x450px
>>64454840
of course i know what the Justice League is, i'm talking about the films

BvS is trying to be an Avengers movie, without the 4 or 5 movies we have in the Marvel Cinematic Universe before the Avengers that set up their characters. So BvS has to set up Batman's character in this universe, and Wonder Woman's, and Aquaman's, and The Flash's, and Lex Luthor's, and set-up what a Doomsday is - in one movie. So it's going to be a big fucking mess, whereas The Avengers wasn't because we were given sufficient time in the standalone movies to learn about these characters.

So it feels like DC is trying to have the big fun team up movie we get with the Avengers, when the only film in this universe is Man of Steel, which only sets up Superman,
>>
>>64454605
Well the first half of the movie, if not the entire movie will be Batman fighting Superman. I think they're going to go Amazing Spiderman 2 on us and Doomsday and Wonderwoman are going to set up another movie/Justice League. No way does that conflict have a resolution by the end of this one.
>>
The entire concept of Batman fighting Superman was fucking stupid from the start.

The fact that Batman beat him in the comics makes me question why Goku can't beat him, according to Superman fans.
>>
>>64455037
I feel like it's going to be similar to Spiderman 3, where you have a good core to the movie, and then a bunch of other shit thrown on top because the studio said so
>>
>>64454766
aborted kryptonian fetuses.
>>
>>64455081
Batman never beat him when they were both trying to kill/seriously wound each other

The story BvS is inspired by, The Dark Knight Returns, has Batman sort of beat him, but only because Superman was not trying to wound or kill Batman. And he was shot in the face with a Kryptonite arrow by the Green Arrow, so that kind of fucked him.
>>
>>64455081
>>64455138
please stop being embarrassingand go to /co/ if you want to argue about this stupid shit
>>
ur all gay vurgins
>>
>>64455037
>No way does that conflict have a resolution by the end of this one.
Did you see that scene in the trail where there is supaman, badman and skelleton woman preparing to fight Doomsday? Guess what?
>>
BOYS

MMMMMM
>>
>>64455199
Yeah..thats where the movie ends. Book it now, same as when Spidey fought Rhyno at the end of ASM2
>>
>>64455138
>>64455081
and superman was depowered from that a bomb and the lack of sun
>>
>make 1 inch thick power armour
>leave mouth uncovered

this looks so fucking DUMB
>>
>>64455267
Nah everyone would flip and burn the theaters while DC digging his grave even more then with the castings.
>>
>>64454970
You know what, i think that making a big movie like this will be actually better than making separate movies for each charater first. Marvel HAD to do several small movies that could make way more money if they had made one big movie early like this.
>>
The writer of The Dark Knight Returns is a huge fan boy of Batman though.

And I thought that this topic was present much earlier in comic book history?
>>
File: 1440970150261.png (115KB, 276x230px) Image search: [Google]
1440970150261.png
115KB, 276x230px
>>64455197
Ebic
>>
>>64455608
Meant for
>>64455138
>>
>>64454605
you just wait until they show Aquaman and Mecha Luthor in the next trailer

>meanwhile that Civil War trailer showed like 4 money shots that they could've saved
>it's only okay when Marvel does it
>>
>>64454879
movie is called batman VERSUS superman.
>normies coming in expecting to see them duke it out
>showing in the trailer that it was all a ruse and they will work together without killing each other
say goodbye to your profit
>>
>>64457035
>say goodbye to your profit
>>being this autistic

They're making money regardless anon, don't be stupid.

Movie is called BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE
>>
>>64454709
True true. Hell they could even make us think he is killed off at the end. Then just bring him back via supwr adaptibility
>>
I'm a massive dc fanboy and love everything they do but I'll admit the trailer gave it all away

It's not their fault though every trailer seems to be doing that these days

Idk why it's so popular bit it pisses me off. TFA did it right with their trailers
>>
>>64454694
She looks cute the more pics I see. I don't mind
>>
>>64454694
They shouldn't have shown Zod's body, and then Doomsday.
>>
They didn't need to show anything other than Batman and Superman.

They literally would have asses filling every seat with that alone.

And we wouldn't be completely disappointed with the story until after it opened, where as now we've already lost S hope
>>
Jumping superman is best superman
>>
>>64454811
Yea you're right, I guess we'll be left in suspense as to how the good guys win
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.