[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just watched looper. way better than I thought it would be. liked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

just watched looper. way better than I thought it would be. liked the pacing and tone.

excited for rian johnsons star wars
>>
>So I changed it.

Wew. That line got me hard.

Also

>dude crawling along losing all his shit

That got me in a much different way
>>
>>64454101
what the fuck was with his face?
>>
>>64454101
>liked the pacing

idiot
>>
I liked Brick from him as well.

But anyways, Disney will submit Johnson into doing a same old same old blockbuster, and he won't be back for episode IX.
>>
Looper is quality, the only part I didn't like was the implausible Bruce Willis gunfight at the end. Kid Blue and Dano were great.
>>
>>64454451
so it wasn't just me? he looked fucking wierd in this movie and none of my friends noticed it.
>>
>>64455307
He has contacts in to change his eye color
>>
>>64455307

They unsuccessfully tried to make him look like Bruce Willis
>>
>>64454101
I fucking loved it when I saw it, but I walked out for the "falling apart" scene.

I have yet to see it still.

I've liked all of Rian's movies so far, even the fedora-tipping Brothers Bloom (dat sexy-ass speakeasy soundtrack).
>>
>>64455356
it had to be more than that. like something about his mouth is wierd
>>
>>64455387
I laughed the first time I saw it when the shot transitioned from Joseph Gordon Levitt to Bruce Willis wearing a toupee
>>
>>64454451
>>64455307
>>64455356
>>64455420

... Do you guys seriously not know he had a prosthetic on?
>>
I remember liking Looper when I first saw it, but I don't remember too much about the movie itself.
I was expecting more sci-fi elements, but most of the it was fucking corn fields.

Hopefully he can do more with a bigger budget.
>>
Was this the last truly classic Dano role?
>>
>>64454101
Disgusting treatment of time-travel but thoroughly enjoyed the rest.
Makes me excited for VIII as well. No time-travel there.
>>
>>64455589
>Makes me excited for VIII as well. No time-travel there.
or is there?
>>
>>64454540
He's writing IX
>>
>>64455589
>>64455668
Yup. Didn't you guys see Into Darkness? JJ loves time travel as does Rian.
>>
>>64455668
Chinese communists banned movies with time travel, so don't expect that to show up in Star Wars.
>>
Kid should have been killed regardless.

Yeah, like I'm going to leave it up to that chick who could barely contain the kid as is, to make sure he grows up to be a good kid. Fuck that, I wouldn't leave it up to chance.
>>
>>64454155
Fuck. I meant that like "it got to me, hard." Not like I popped a boner
>>
>>64454497
*kisses fingers* magnifico pacing!
>>
>>64454155
>dude crawling along losing all his shit
That part confused me, like if he lost all his body parts in the past why did future him gradually lose them? why didn't they just kill present him?
>>
>>64455941
>what is torture
>>
>>64455992
still don't get why the guy wouldn't just instantly lose the limbs, it also creates a time paradox because future him obviously won't be able to run away when he gets sent back in time
>>
File: looper.jpg (24KB, 610x250px) Image search: [Google]
looper.jpg
24KB, 610x250px
It was great. It felt kinda Philip K Dick-ish. Loved how it sort of became like a western once he got to the farmhouse.
>>
>>64454497
y
>>
>>64456056
I haven't watched it in a while, but wasn't it not a paradox because the older version of the guy was there in the same time as his younger self, they captured the younger version and then slowly tortured him to force him to come back to the location they wanted so they could kill him? So because it was the older version of the guy the limbs they were taking off the younger guy were then gone for the older guy, also with the messages they were carving on him
>>
>>64454497
Why is he an idiot?
>>
>>64454101
It's a shit movie desu.
>>
File: kid.jpg (19KB, 255x291px) Image search: [Google]
kid.jpg
19KB, 255x291px
>>64456399
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.