[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mr Robot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: mrrobot-key-art.jpg (519KB, 970x1255px) Image search: [Google]
mrrobot-key-art.jpg
519KB, 970x1255px
What does /tv/ think about this show?
>>
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>64453718
Is this Anonymous: The Show?
>>
Best TV series of 2015
>>
>>64454069
>inb4 some faggot say the kniggers
>>
>>64453718
Is pretty cool and original
>>
>>64453718
Is pretty bad and derivative.
>>
>>64454069
That's not Vikings though.
>>
Who was at elliot's door?
>>
>>64454069
That's not Leftovers s02
>>
>>64455187
me
>>
I liked it, last episodes were confusing though
>>
>>64453718
I dropped it after the fifth episode. Just thoroughly annoying and unpleasant.
>>
I thought it was put together really well. Then again I always like shows about loners. I also thought it was pretty cool how they used a lot of real tech such as linux for example rather than using muh animated hacks.
>inb4 called a reddit fag
>>
What happened with that drug dealer nigga?
>>
>>64455584
Remember he told Elliot that he isn't a dumbass and is actually leaving the state.
>>
It steals from fight club so much, but in such a direct way that it works for it?
I like it
>>
>>64454069
That's not The Knick S2.
>>
this show would have a general and lots of discussion when it first came out and as soon as it got popular you faggots went full autist "LE REDDIT XD" mode

fuck you assholes i miss actually talking about this show with you stupid fuckwits
>>
File: bc2.jpg (229KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
bc2.jpg
229KB, 717x880px
>>64455828
pls go back to reddit to complain about 4chan and how edgy you are.
>not writing an opinion in an opinion thread
>>
>>64453718
DUDE DRUGS LMAO the show
>>
>>64453718

it's bad

the writing is really fucking lazy. the big secret twist at the end was just a cheap fight club repetition. the main character is a terrible, flat reiteration of every Unstable Modern Man that pops up in shitty, midlevel philo crap.

the cinematography and acting are alright but the entire premise is just shit
>>
The way he takes forever to react and reply to people when they talk to him triggered me so much i dropped it.
>>
>>64456019
>the big secret twist at the end was just a cheap fight club repetition
Dude, the whole fucking point was its too obvious and you speculate about how it possibly couldn't be the case
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.