[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Steve Jobs was actually a well crafted movie. Also: >why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (170KB, 1500x1120px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170KB, 1500x1120px
Steve Jobs was actually a well crafted movie.

Also:
>why is Kate Winslet so cute in this feature film?
>>
I unironically thought until the end of the movie that Hertzfeld is played by that guy from Big Bang Theory. xDDD

Kate Winslet takes herself too seriously imo, in most of her roles. She's great, but a little something sounds off about her performances. Not sure what to call it, but it's like she lacks that spark of playful arrogant enthusiam, if that makes any sense. She's a plebeian's great actress, not a patrician's. I still love her though.

Loved the movie to. Probably my favorite of the year, thouugh I haven't seen Revenant and Eight.
>>
Just watched it, was better than I thought it would be since I barely care about Steve Jobs.

I thought the guy playing Hertzfeld was Joaquin Phoenix for like the first 30 minutes.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 539x539px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 539x539px
literally drama: the movie
>>
File: steve-jobs.jpg (49KB, 610x458px) Image search: [Google]
steve-jobs.jpg
49KB, 610x458px
fassbender should have gotten more into steve as a character

>ripped as fuck when actually looked like this
>looks nothing like him
>they were originally going to go with christian bale
>>
This movie was great. Really enjoyed the structure.
>>
>>64446570
They could have at least dyed his hair brown.
>>
>>64444310
>giving a shit about Steve Jobs

That movie did one thing for me: cemented the fact that he was a real life douche bag. Hated his family, hated his employees. Hated himself. He was such a self centered asshole I hope he goes down in history as a fucking faggot.

but the movie was only ok.
>>
>>64444310
I agree and I actually think that Aaron Sorkin's screenplay was the weakest link. Danny Boyle did an especially good job, the actors too.
>>
>>64446050
>I barely care about Steve Jobs
>>giving a shit about Steve Jobs
Why are people so dumb? Because of faggots like you a very good and daring movie failed miserably. Yet another nudge for the movie studios in capeshit direction, well done.
>>
>>64446570
>>ripped as fuck when actually looked like this
He was only frail later on in his life, at the time period this movie's set in he was pretty healthy looking.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.