[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Snoke is Plagueis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: Plagueis Theme.png (338KB, 854x481px) Image search: [Google]
Plagueis Theme.png
338KB, 854x481px
Plageuis' theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_95r0SwPS8
>>
File: Snoke Theme.png (149KB, 852x477px) Image search: [Google]
Snoke Theme.png
149KB, 852x477px
Snoke's Theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSQ3BJVMfAI
>>
bumpin
>>
pottery
>>
File: SHIEEE.png (603KB, 578x555px) Image search: [Google]
SHIEEE.png
603KB, 578x555px
i still cant get over the name Snoke.
It's just so fucking stupid and nobody else seems to care..
SNOKE?

SNOKE?
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN
>>
>>64439300
Snoke can't be plaguis

if Snoke is Plaguis then balance was never brought to the force
>>
>>64440030
Balance was brought to the force. It never said how long it had to be balanced though.
>>
>>64440059
That's the laziest hack fucking writing imaginable
>>
>>64440008
>>64440008

D A R T H
A
R
T
H

I C K Y
C
K
Y
>>
>>64440077

yep, but star wars is pretty much capeshit now and no one really cares
>>
>>64439300
>>64439346

>UUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRR
>UUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRR

Good enough for me, OP. Plagoke confirmed, get hype.
>>
>>64440008
>SNOKE?
>WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN

SNOrt coKE
>>
>Our bad guy is way stronger than Sheev, he was Sheev's master. Even Sheev couldn't kill him!
Pathetic desu.
>>
>>64440030
Foresight nigga.
>Plagueis (Snoke) is the phantom menace
>Palpatine thought he killed his master
>Snoke injured and disfigured but goes into hiding and lays in wait, studying, meditating
>Snoke foresees Palpatine's downfall and an actual opportunity to let the dark side rise
>Rey brings balance to the force
>>
>>64440165
>Rey was the chosen one all along
And with that the prequels have been made retroactively even fucking worse
>>
>>64440121
How easy it must've been to fuck prime Carrie Fisher for just a bit of coke.
>>
>>64440008
still not as bad as naming one of their characters after a country (and a small suburb outside of Ottawa) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Name_of_Canada
>>
>>64440208
Not if you look at it as the fact that in the midst of corruption and war, the "chosen one" creates a bloodline that will fight for the light side for many years to come (if we are to believe she's luke's daughter)
>>
File: kenny_disgusted.png (555KB, 802x541px) Image search: [Google]
kenny_disgusted.png
555KB, 802x541px
>>64440165
>giving a shit about the prequel's retarded "prophecy"
>>
>>64440030
If Snoke was dead at the time then balance was brought to the Force, then he came back to life
>>
>>64440165
The prophecy is done, lucas said so and disney considers all the movie to be canon, you are not the first one writing that retard shit down today, did you redditards find a youtube movie theory or something that stupid?
>>
>>64440889
your mother fucks niggers in alleys though
>>
>>64440650
>Congratulations Anakin you've brought balance to the force
>for about... 2 years... before the previous sith lord came back to life
>>
File: 374px-Sionkorriban.jpg (62KB, 374x600px) Image search: [Google]
374px-Sionkorriban.jpg
62KB, 374x600px
>>64440165
>Snoke injured and disfigured

Nah. I'm pretty sure they'll go with Plagueis having legit died. He was researching life and death, it's his whole thing. He got to the point where he could fucking create life using the force. He probably also managed to overcome death, it's just that Sheev didn't know this. But being dead took its toll and that's why he looks so fucked up. Like pic related.
>>
>>64441429
>implying that hack of JJ didn't set up snoke to be a fucked up clone of sheev straight up copying EU.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.