[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't George like Susan? She was the best he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

Why didn't George like Susan? She was the best he's ever done, and he had HAND
>>
George was a sociopath who would never be satisfied with anyone
>>
>>64438864
George was larry david on the show. Do you really expect a larry david character to do something smart?
>>
She was killing independent George, a George divided against itself cannot stand
>>
she was kind of a bitch desu, I don't blame him
>>
I still can't believe George was supposed to be in his early 30s at the start of the show
>>
she was so kawaii
>>
season 4 Susan >>> season 7 Susan
>>
He's just a manchild. It wouldn't matter who it was, it was about being too immature for commitment.
>>
>>64438864
because susan was a controlling bitch.
>>
>>64440509
No she wasn't, that was George's delusion and his fault too really, because he never faced her/spoke out to her (or anyone else for that matter) that's the plight of his character. Susan was actually a real catch personality and looks-wise, not to mention rich but he couldn't see past his own insecurities.
>>
>>64441066
Found the redditor
>>
>>64441066
This. I'd be perfectly fine having a relationship with Susan tbqh. Not bad looking at all either.
>>
File: Chiggydiggydoo.jpg (240KB, 771x1037px) Image search: [Google]
Chiggydiggydoo.jpg
240KB, 771x1037px
>>64441268
>you asked for it and now you're gonna get it

You still don't get it, do you?

I'm from Reddit and I love this place, also. Oh, does that make you mad? So very mad? Oh, you seem quite mad that there are those of us from Reddit who also enjoy coming here and hanging out with you cool guys. We like it. We REALLY like this place. Oh, we're not leaving. We're sitting right here, friendo. You like that one? "Friendo?" It's from No Country For Old Men. I know tv memes lol!

You think this is your own private utopia, your retreat from the world, your clubhouse to hang out with your other rebels, but guess what? We Reddit folk found it. We found it and we like it.

And we're not leaving.
>>
File: 23432526767.png (380KB, 550x404px) Image search: [Google]
23432526767.png
380KB, 550x404px
wew lads, she's still lovely. I may have a new waifu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuzmsUkAoIg
>>
Rewatching now and just got to first mention of the Hand in the Pez episode.
>>
>>64441268
Why, because i offered a thoughtful and relevant response, longer than four words? If not being a stupid manchild faggot who 'REEE's at everything he can't understand makes me a redditor, then fuck yeah, i am a redditor.
>>
>>64441317
Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.
>>
File: 1451538427527.jpg (375KB, 1035x1289px) Image search: [Google]
1451538427527.jpg
375KB, 1035x1289px
>>64441400

You could do worse. Sexy milf. Glad she found you.
>>
>>64441317
is this a copypasta? I'm new here
>>
>>64441400
I've seen this before. She has a great voice, actually knows music and is still gorgeous. Top lass tbf.
>>
>>64441450
>that lack of hoverhand

Jason Alexander is GOAT.
>>
>>64441450
>George don't do it!
>>
>>64441481
Seriously. Holding her firmly to him, yet caressing her arm softly. Alpha as fuck tbqh w/u
>>
Jason Alexander didn't get along with her IRL. He threw a fit about having to work with her, so they killed her character off.
>>
>>64441684
He said in an interview that he didn't know how to 'play off her' comically and that the rest of the cast had the same problem. Supposedly Larry cast her on purpose, specifically for that reason, because he wanted to create a real sense of discomfort in george. Seems like bullshit though really, i thought she played the part perfectly.
>>
>ywn never have a chance with your real film waifu marissa tomei
>ywn blow it in a classic display of aesopian hubris
>>
File: 1440468263903.jpg (71KB, 545x545px) Image search: [Google]
1440468263903.jpg
71KB, 545x545px
>>64441684
>mfw when that episode made my mother afraid to lick envelopes
>>
>>64441317
Jesus Christ this is so fucking reddit
>>
>>64442175
Never fucking reply to me again unless you have something to contribute to the thread.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.