[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does a group of like 10 dark siders kill all those jedi lying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-01-03-14-57-20.png (773KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-03-14-57-20.png
773KB, 2560x1440px
How does a group of like 10 dark siders kill all those jedi lying on the ground?

Did the jedi not have proper training?
>>
>>64437327
Luke was formerly trained for only a week himself senpai.
>>
>>64437327
is that yify
>>
No lightsaber zone
>>
>>64437327
because Darth Plagueious the Wise helped them.
>>
>>64437327
Those are rocks...

The students are apart of the knights of Ren

Search your feelings you know it to be true
>>
Why couldn't Luke have obliterated those "knights" and bring Ben back to his parents to get grounded?
>>
>>64437469
They don't exactly seem friendly
Or Jedi
>>
>>64437469
because killing is le bad!

luke is such a faggot redditor
>>
Who said those body are jedi? Couldnt hey just be regular people?

Also is it confirmed all the knights of ren are dark-side users? I just figured they were kids with sik weapons who all followed Kylo cause he has super powers
>>
>>64437327
This was the moment when they recruited Rey as new member of the knights.
>>
>>64437327
They weren't Jedi according to the original info about the scene.
>>
>>64437469
According to the original leak from a year ago that held up they only attacked when Luke wasn't there because they feared him.

The burning temple and the Knights in the rain are supposed to be two different places, or so it seems
>>
>>64437327
Pretty sure they weren't fully trained Jedi. I doubt they even had lightsabers.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.