[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is some Twilight Zone shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

This is some Twilight Zone shit
>>
File: John-Landis.jpg (25KB, 325x300px) Image search: [Google]
John-Landis.jpg
25KB, 325x300px
Yeah, beheadings are very Twilight Zonesque
>>
>>64432161
too soon
>>
>people unironically think this crap is the best star wars movie
>>
>>64432161
kek
>>
>>64432578
>TFA was good
slit your writs
>>
>>64431620
What was Vader doing in that cave?
How did they reattach his head?
>>
>>64432999

Did Yoda induce that vision?

What the fuck is up with that cave?
>>
>>64433050
The cave was strong in the Force. What is in there is only what Luke took with him.
>>
File: vader esb 2.jpg (243KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
vader esb 2.jpg
243KB, 1200x900px
>>64431620
>people were generally surprised when Vader tells look he is his father
>this scene gave it away way before that moment

Come on, sheeple. Learn to pick up on foreshadowing!
>>
>>64433050
>>64433088

I hope they expand on this idea of geographic locations being strong with force energy, particularly how the dark side of the force supposedly came from somewhere on the edge of the known universe
>>
>>64433126
i knew it when ol ben was talking about him at the farm, i could see it in his eyes that he wasn't telling luke the while truth.
>>
>>64433241

You knew shit, Asslord, because the idea of making Vader Luke's father came way after the movie was out.

You literally inflate your ego to feel like you're awesome, but you're stupid.
>>
>>64432161
lol
>>
>>64433140
Im sure they'll have another force location in the remake of ESB
>>
>>64433283
honestly, i knew it from the moment they cast a white guy to be vader, when a black guy did the voices. that meant his ethnicity was a plot point important enough to keep even though they used a black guy for voices. so naturally vader was luke's father. you're a fucking moron if you didn't get that.
>>
>>64433341
>when a black guy did the voices.

>voices must always be ethnically paired

>a voice that's artificially altered must absolutely sound white

>Vader sounds like a black guy

Right.

Don't get upset, shithead, you thought you were smart, but you weren't and aren't. The decision to make Vader Luke's dad didn't happen until after the movie came out, so you're still retarded and still have an inflated sense of self.

I pity you, faggot.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MCoefVgW9w
No, THIS is some Twilight Zone shit
>>
>>64432578
..Because it is, by leaps and bounds.
>>
>>64433402
honestly, i knew it from way back when my dad was working as a carpenter on the set of thx. they talked a lot and george spilled the beans on his idead of luke. my dad told me and told me to keep quiet, and i've done so all these years. feels good to let it out.

i knew about it years before most people i guess, no big deal.
>>
File: jandebont.jpg (15KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
jandebont.jpg
15KB, 214x317px
>>64432161
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.