[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Last Cuck on Earth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: last-man-on-earth.jpg (115KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
last-man-on-earth.jpg
115KB, 480x720px
This show doesn't have a single likable character.
>>
What about Astronaut bro?
>>
>>64428750
The idea that you have to like characters in order to enjoy their stories is very pedestrian.
>>
>not liking Black Phil
>literally the only competent one who wants to survive and thrive instead of just having fun and drinking half the day away
>>
If he's the last guy on earth how are there even more characters?
>>
File: 1387824655586.jpg (99KB, 900x1344px) Image search: [Google]
1387824655586.jpg
99KB, 900x1344px
>>64428797
>>
>>64428820
He ded, though.
>>
why is the word "last" emphasized?
>>
>>64428750
I gave up on this show cause it got a little boring. Anything interesting happen in the last few episodes?
>>
>>64428961
the black bull has fucked all the women at this point
>>
>not liking the autistic main character
>>
>>64428961
Season 2 is a lot more bearable, actually. Not great enough to become a classic show that's remembered fondly, just good enough.

Tandy and Carol go back to the old group and the guy redeems himself, Erica and Gail get actual personalities, the characters start to treat each other like a family and they take actual post-apocalyptic topics into account. Also Black Phil has a severe case of appendicitis, which the group learns will kill him if they cannot remove his appendix. The group choses Gail to do a surgery on him, but she fails and the guy dies.
>>
>>64428852
I though I missed an episode.

Shame they killed the only competent one of the whole bunch. They're gonna have to leave Malibu now without Phil sustaining and building shit
>>
WELL NOW YOU DO YOU SHIT
>>
I liked season one way better when Phil would just constantly fuck everything up because he is a selfish dick trying to get laid. I want asshole Phil back!!! I relate to asshole Phil
>>
>>64429115
This. If I was in the group I'd continue to call "Tandy" Phil while calling black Phil "Phil #2."

Pun intended, but nobody can prove it.
>>
>>64428750
I know, i tried it but it was unbearable. Not even January could make me sit through this cringe fest.
>>
File: Kristen-Schaal-Pic.jpg (293KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Kristen-Schaal-Pic.jpg
293KB, 1200x1200px
>>64430445
You're right, Jones couldn't make make me sit through it; but Schaal could and did.
>>
>>64430640
they should never put her next to >>64430445
my god, i alway though jj was hot but next to stroke face shes like a 11/10
>>
>>64430758
I prefer Schaal actually.
>>
>>64431134
>I prefer Schaal actually
Is this what homosexuality looks like?
>>
>>64431134
Me too Anon.
>>
>>64429555
P L O T D E V I C E
L
O
T

D
E
V
I
C
E
>>
that the fun of the show
>>
>>64428879
because the only other "men" are a dead old man, an obese fuck, and a died nigger
>>
>>64429555
He was the least competent actor so good riddance. He was always so wooden I almost didn't see him when they put him in the stocks.
>>
sometimes I think the show is really improving. then have some unfunny joke that goes on for way to long like Todd dancing in the morgue.
>>
Is it me or does this dude look a lot like charles manson.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.