[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/who/ - Doctor Who General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 49

File: snapshot001.png (382KB, 640x368px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot001.png
382KB, 640x368px
Doomsday Edition

/WHO/ WILL NOT DIE

Last shit:>>64305578
>>
>That Episode where Clara dies by punching herself in the dick
Heavy feels man...
>>
>>64346034

>that episode where clara died because she fucked up with her overconfidence and accepted her fate

That was a nice two weeks where she had the best nuwho companion departure
>>
>That episode where some newfag made a shitty forced meme

oh wait
>>
>that episode where /who/ died
>>
>>64346698
thanks for killing /who/ faggot
>>
>>64347476
/who/ was already dead You fucking degenerate
>>
https://youtu.be/a7147ih4g-g

I miss this kind of music.
>>
>BBC staff have recently been informed that showrunner Steven Moffat’s commitments to his other hit show Sherlock mean that there will be no full series of Doctor Who in 2016
FUCK
>>
>>64347639
nice bait you absolute cunt
>>
>>64347722
I justs googled season 10 news, why would someone post deceitful information on the internet
>>
>>64347553
>school bell ring
This triggers me.
>>
>>64347789
>season 10
That came out years ago dude
>>
>>64347874
>oldwho
>being relevant ever
put your dentures back inside gramps
>>
I want an episode where UNIT is destroyed. It's a shitty institute.
>>
>>64347993
How does it feel to know that NuWho will never be as well regarded or remembered as classic Who?
>>
The Doctor and Missy watch a version of the Tumblr Games in my script. Hahaha.

>What's with all the useless whining?
>Have you ever been on Tumblr?
>>
>>64348733
What the hell are the Tumblr Games?
>>
File: 1407746264978.jpg (43KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1407746264978.jpg
43KB, 399x388px
Just watched the Christmas special. Did they really just make The Doctor a real, actual, literal fucking cuckold? Merry Christmas, fuckface, the protagonist is 100% on board with his wife fucking dozens of random men. Ho ho ho!
>>
>>64348965
Basically Big Brother but they fight by whining with first world problems like on Tumblr (sexualization of women, racism, crazy feminism,...) , and the ones that whine the most gets saved by the public while the others are eliminated.
>>
>>64349020
>>/r9k/
>>
File: PUH PUH PIZZA.jpg (15KB, 500x395px) Image search: [Google]
PUH PUH PIZZA.jpg
15KB, 500x395px
>>64349020
>le cuck meme

FUH FUH FUCK OFF
>>
>>64349020
I think we all know Time Lord/hybrid marriages have a bit of leeway, especially when you don't tend to even occupy the same century for more than 45 minutes a pop.
>>
>>64349084
How close are you to finishing this script?
>>
>>64349123
Very very close. Only about 5 or 10 scenes left.
>>
>>64348587
>never be as well regarded or remembered
You sure about that?
>>
>>64349283
Yes
>>
>>64349086
>>64349101
>it's a meme
>A MEME
>IT'S NOT REAL
>EVERYTHING WILL BE OK
>>
I stopped watching at the beginning of this season because I was tired of the shit writing. Did it stop being shit? How was the Christmas special?
>>
>>64349354
Trying to hard son
>>
File: max.jpg (70KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
max.jpg
70KB, 1000x500px
That does it
he's a fricken nerd
ride the wave hahaha
>>
>How was the Christmas special?

The Doctor meets River Song and her brown skinned lover. He accompanies them while she brags about all the passionate nights of sex they had together, while referencing her other sexual partners.

Not a joke.
>>
>>64349386
>tired of the shit writing
Nice Meme

Watch Face the Raven, Heaven Sent and Hell Bent

>How was the Christmas special?
It's literally one of the top 3 best Christmas specials
>>
>>64349386
There are people praising it to high heaven, for me it was the worst shit ever. At least it doesn't leave people indifferent, that was a plus.

In general, I found my enjoyment increasing with every story with 10 and 11 being actually good. Finale was predictably shit but when it wasn't?

Christmas special was fun if only 20 minutes too long and a bit disorganized.
>>
>>64349441
well meme'd my friend
>>
File: 1424383402338.jpg (6KB, 168x200px) Image search: [Google]
1424383402338.jpg
6KB, 168x200px
>>64349469
>Nice meme
Opinions are memes now, I guess.

>>64349488
Thanks, I suppose I'll go back and give the rest of the episodes a watch. Is Missy present in a lot of them though? I really couldn't bring myself to like her. She's just obnoxious in a weird way.
>>
>>64349450
Don't forget her other marriages and even wives
>>
>>64349597
>Is Missy present in a lot of them though

Not that anon but she's only in the first two episodes.

Have very low expectations for Hell Bent by the way, or you might go into justifiable autistic rage
>>
>>64349597
>Is Missy present in a lot of them though?
Never heard from again after vanishing in second episode. But be warned for Arya Stark obnoxiously haunting this entire series. Or perhaps not so obnoxiously, depending on your opinion on Maisie Williams.
>>
>>64349644
>>64349659
Ok, cool.
>>
>>64349597
>Opinions are memes now, I guess.
Hello Newfag
>>
Anyone has any hopes for series 10?
>>
Who /waitingforsherlock/ here
>>
>>64348733
speaking of fanfiction, whatever happened to Foreman? is that stil a thing?
>>
>>64348733
Since we are all fanfic writers here, I want to finally write my fanfiction but I can't decide what Doctor to use.

Also, I have only one good idea, and it's only good if there's at least a few stories in-between.
>>
>>64350977
What is your fanfiction ideas?
>>
>>64351018
I posted it here before several time. The "series" should start with alternate timeline that is being destroyed only to return with a vengeance in the final story. But it requires some filler in-between to make it look like it was just stand-alone story or it won't work properly.
>>
>>64350453
I hope it comes in 2016.
>>
>>64350886
This is an update on their website from Dec 23 which I just saw.

>The Big Update

>December 23, 2015

>Jack Miles

>Hi, all!

>It's been a long while since the site updated, and we're genuinely very sorry about that. Obviously, things haven't quite gone according to plan.

>For personal reasons, Claudia Boleyn - who was due to play companion character Nirvi Chandratreya - dropped out of the project. We've been working very hard to find a replacement and we have several promising candidates, but for the time being the bulk of the Foreman project is delayed.

>That's not to say we haven't been working hard. The TARDIS set is almost complete, and is likely to be finished in early January. You'll get your first look at it in the teaser trailer, which we're hoping to debut online and in-person at the True Believers Comic Festival in Cheltenham on February 6th, 2016. We've also been sourcing materials and designs for the first of Foreman's alien creatures - some of which will be making an appearance at the Festival!

>Meanwhile, script and story development has continued on the other Blackveil projects. We're preparing to shoot the teaser/prelude to KAOS, a heady seven-part drama about awful people caught in the Biblical Revelations. This, too, should be ready to launch some time in the New Year. Expect magic, mystery, and a truly loveable cast of loathsome rogues.

>Your support through these difficult months has meant the world to us, and soon you'll be able to do even more. In the New Year, Blackveil will be launching a Patreon campaign designed to support any and all of our projects. As is customary, exciting rewards and offers will be available to our backers!

>Expect more detail on all of this - and much more - in the coming weeks and months.

>Best,

>Jack

>Chief Creative Officer, Blackveil Entertainment
>>
File: shrug.jpg (55KB, 605x538px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
55KB, 605x538px
So what now
>>
>>64351201
>We've been working very hard to find a replacement
maybe one of us could be the replacement.
just make up some mental illness and they'll hire you on the spot/
>>
>>64351444
I don't need to make it up. But my skin tone is too privileged.
>>
File: matt-smith.jpg (73KB, 970x728px) Image search: [Google]
matt-smith.jpg
73KB, 970x728px
People say I look like Matt Smith. Is this a bad thing?
>>
>By stars, is the Eleventh slack-jawed now. With no warning from the Old Girl, his Tenth self’s appeared, leaning on the control board; hair tousled, clothes wildly askew, face blooming red. Thank goodness Amy was out.

>”Hello,” his past says, husky and inviting. ”Fancy seeing you again, Bowties.”

>”Ph-ph-phased back to the wrong point in the time line, I presume?”

>”Yeah,” Ten sighs. ”But I don’t really mind ending up with some honey-hearted codger like you, Chinny.”

>”Skinny little brat,” Eleven grins, sauntering closer. ”You don’t know what I’m capable of.”

>”Tease.” Ten slings an arm out and around and pulls himself into a hug. ”Y’know, we’ve seen each other enough times before. Why don’t we have a proper fuck already?”
>>
>>64351142
Who's your favorite Doctor?
>>
File: fuckbuddy.jpg (151KB, 1280x691px) Image search: [Google]
fuckbuddy.jpg
151KB, 1280x691px
>”What? I-I, wha– maybe? Really? Now? Literally right now?”

>”Something the matter?” Ten loosens his grip and looks him in the eye, curious.

>”It’s just that–” Eleven feels the blood rushing to his face and his fingers twiddling. ”–I’ve kind of gotten myself a new love interest. Human.”

>”Oh. Congrats, mate.”

>”Thanks. But she’s… very experienced.” Eleven sighs, drags a hand through his thick fringe as an excuse to rub his temple. ”She’s so gorgeous, and so active. She rode me so good on our first night together, and I just – didn't even do anything, I just lay there–!”

>”Stop! Right there. Just, stop.” Ten puts a finger up to his future lips, gesturing to his own barely buttoned shirt. His abdomen is still sweaty and red from the clawing of nails.

>”I just got back from Four’s place after having pretty much every single thing from the toy box stuck inside or on me, and coming harder and harder by the minute. Trust yourself, you might have gotten shyer or whatever, but there’s no shame in that. You know how to please humanoids.”

>”Th-that may be true, but–”

>”Come on then, Sweethearts,” Ten growls, breath like steam against his neck. ”Practice on me.”
>>
>>64351861
>>64352078
Stop this
>>
File: dare you swim with the schwim.jpg (28KB, 300x339px) Image search: [Google]
dare you swim with the schwim.jpg
28KB, 300x339px
>>64351861

>"Fancy seeing you again, Bowties.”
>>
File: fuckbuddies.jpg (34KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
fuckbuddies.jpg
34KB, 500x353px
>”Well… She’s got a vulva, so I suppose I should be the one penetrating…”

>Ten giggles between kisses. ”You can’t be too sure with humans. She might prefer oral, or manual, or pull out a strap-on.”

>”Mmm, she said she’d like to…”

>”How communicative, I already like her. Now let’s find some place soft…”
>>
>>64352327
please stop
I know /who/ is dead but that's no call for this.
take it to mcgannchin
>>
>>64347553
I miss it too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2_Mi6a0YNM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1quqssZ9vtk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEcij0ARkmU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr89EG6cqPQ

At least they reused the last one in Magician's Apprentice. The music is mostly just fairly weak background noise now, none of it sticks.
>>
>>64352711
Just trying to keep the thread active
>>
>”Well…”

>The Doctor cast them a look. Six had his arm around Five, who was letting him caress his side. Seven raised an eyebrow when the proud voice turned into a purr:

>”Perhaps something to sooth you would be in order…”

>”Doctor,” the cricketer whispered. ”Not in front of… I mean… Oh.”

>Seven tsk’ed. ”Youngsters.” And he rolled his eyes to no one’s amusement, as his other selves started snogging.

>Being both’s future, he knew the ins and outs of his previous self’s technique here. Some lingering kisses. Some nipping at the lips. Some running his fingers over his neck and inside his collar. Some light tugging on his hair… It didn’t take long for Six to tease Five past the shy, gasping stage and have him mewling in his arms. Six unbuttoned his shirt, kissing his blushing chest as he went. The clothes were slipped off Five’s shoulders and pulled apart, framing his torso in white creases. The suspenders were kept as they were, not quite covering his stiff nipples.
>>
>>64352743
Not like this.
>>
>”We shouldn’t,” the young Time Lord said, as he unbuttoned his next incarnation’s flowery waistcoat. ”We’ve been together long enough.” Opened his shirt, revealing a broad chest covered in golden curls.

>As if you care, Seven thought. He smirked when the larger man pushed the coy one onto his back, head on the armrest nearest their one-man audience. Play along then, Sixie, he likes it that way.

>Six laid a hand around his arched neck. ”After saving Gallifrey for them, I don’t think they have any right to complain about us breaking the First Law a little longer.” Dragged it along his chest, his stomach. ”Self-care is important.” Down his trousers to free his erection. ”And someone has to tend to you, after all we went through.”

>Five gasped and squirmed a little, bucking into Six stroking him. ”If this is what you call ’tending to’ me, I wouldn’t show the Time Lords your first aid-kit…”

>”Clever boy, behave yourself.” Still stroking him, Six moved down between his legs, and took his previous cock in his mouth.

>Clap. Clap. Clap.
>>
This is why /got/ always bullies us.
>>
>>64352734
>The music is mostly just fairly weak background noise now, none of it sticks.
Nice meme
>>
>The Doctor lowered his hands. His past selves looked up, as if startled that he was still in the room. The older winked and went right back to the oral treatment, while the younger blushed redder and bit back a gasp.

>”What a show. Such suspense,” Seven insisted, waggling his fingers. ”For a while there, I really believed you wouldn’t go through with it, Fivey.”

>”Shut your mouth,” the blond grumbled, then arched his back: ”Ah!”

>”See, that’s sort of endearing,” Seven went on. ”That it’s part of the play.”

>He leaned over the armrest to get a better look at the Fifth. He found it interesting that he wasn’t drawn to his various faces in the same ways he used to be. (The Second had perhaps been the exception, in the Seventh’s early years.) The pretty Fifth’s features twisting in bashful pleasure – that would’ve had him wet and hard in seconds before. Now? Well… He was still pretty. But, the Doctor wondered, what about if he…?

>He lowered his head closer, and kissed himself. Very gently, with open lips and a careful tongue. The youngest was taken aback, but returned it with the same soft exploration. And because it felt nice and calming to both, they kept kissing. Because Seven knew Five liked that, he snuck a hand in his soft blonde hair to tug on it, making his past groan into his mouth.

>The Doctor only stopped when the Sixth got too rough down there and had the youngest crying out.

>”Having fun, gentlemen?” Six said, lips against the head of Five’s twitching length.

>”Only exchanging pleasantries, I’m afraid,” Seven snarked.

>”Uuhhh…” Five bucked his hips again. ”Please, Doctor…”

>”Very well, you slut,” Six smiled. Gently, he licked his younger self back into relaxation.
>>
>Seven leaned back in the armchair, quite pleased with the power the Sixth held over their Fifth. It was that that was most fun to study. As for himself, the physical touch had done something to arouse him. Maybe because it made him part of the show, connected him to their pleasure. Perhaps his body believed it had to look and feel the part.

>Six asked Five: ”Do you remember what sex with Seven was like in our Second incarnation?”

>”Now that you mention it, mmh, it’s kind of hazy. We didn't have physical sex that often, ohh… certainly not as o-often as mental…” Five opened his eyes. ”Must be on purpose, or it was just so long ago, but I can’t fully recall his, uh… looks.”

>”Oh yes, Seven has some sizable equipment,” Six said, nonchalantly – to think that was even possible – nonchalantly licking away at Five’s length. ”Shame that he hardly ever uses it.”

>Five gaped in disbelief at the Time Lord beside him. His eyes traveled to the little man’s crotch and his face turned red. ”You… have a… large…?”

>”Cock, yes,” sighed Seven. ”Nearly as big as Six. Though I can’t see why that should matter in the grand scheme of things.”

>”Don’t play naive, Spoons,” said Six. ”You remember what it was like to be as young, hot and oh-so bothered as our little cricket boy.”

>”I’m not that young,” Five said thickly, trying to stare a hole in the oldest Doctor’s trousers. ”It’s just my body that’s… hormonal.”

>”Mmm-hm?” Six swallowed Five down, making him groan out loud.

>”Really, why should it matter?” Seven asked Six, as if their younger self wasn’t writhing between them. ”He has you. Seems like that’d be enough for the night. I’m quite content watching.”
>>
>>64353148
Nice meme.
>>
>The buccaneer let go with one last lick, and crawled closer to straddle his past while he spoke to his future.

>”Because of the opportunity, of course. Are you not intrigued to feel what it’s like? The three of our particular incarnations do not often congregate as is, and lively little Fivey would perhaps delight in some double penetration – wouldn’t you, my tart?”

>Seven recalled looking up at their faces from where Five laid; the blonde one smug and the dark one politely curious. He held back a smirk when the youngest nodded, chest heaving.

>”Yes – Yes, please! If you don’t mind…”

>Seven leaned his chin on his hand, never breaking eye contact with the dilated pupils of his Fifth. ”I suppose I could… give it a shot.”

>”Don’t worry.” Six kissed his next cheek with the smuggest expression yet. ”I’ll do the work.”

>And that was how the Seventh ended up naked on his back, with the Fifth above him on his knees and hands, watching the younger bite his lip and moan while the Sixth prepared them. Naturally, Six carried lube in his pockets. Usually, Five’s body was accustomed enough to not need it for one of himself, their genitals being self-lubricating and all. But he still liked being fingered. And however masochistic Five could be, this act demanded lube.

>The Doctor sighed. Six’s slicked fingers rubbed circles across his erection, triggering the natural lubrication from the head. The hand swiped off some wetness and spread it over his length. It was warm, and astoundingly relaxing. He groaned before he could stop himself, and again when Five lowered his hips and he slunk in.

>”S-Seven… Oh, that’s… quite lovely…”
>>
>”I must admit,” the oldest muttered, caressing the thighs on top of him, ”it is…”

>”Ride him,” his previous self said from behind their younger. Seven knew he was groping him, saw Five’s head pulled back by his hair. ”Undulate your hips. Let me watch you.”

>The submissive Doctor obeyed, leaning back, angling the thickness inside him. Seven gripped his rolling hips and thrust up, to find out whether –

>”Aah-haah!”

>– Five wanted to cry out. Indeed.

>”Ohh, now…” Six let out, so husky that it could’ve been a snarl. ”Now, that is a show…”

>Seven made his own little noises as Six’s hand fondled him, cupped him in warmth. The slicked fingers slipped between Five’s cheeks… he could feel them brushing against while he thrusted, as they snuck in, pulling the rim.

>Both the oldest and youngest whimpered, caught each other’s eye, and exchanged sheepish smiles while shaking their heads. Their final partner positioned. Seven swallowed, aware that the head pressing against was wider than the one already inside. The finger holding Five open let go.

>”Doctor,” Seven said. ”I’m not sure that it’s gonna f-fit…!” He threw his head back. ”Aoh!”

>Six moaned. ”There we are…”

>Five was stiff as a board. His whole body trembled. Only the older’s arm around his midriff held him upright, and the oldest’s hands kept him down.

>”Alright?” Six breathed.

>Seven pinched his thigh. ”Doctor?”

>The Fifth's voice came out low, ragged:

>”M-move, damn you. In. Move. In.”

>Slowly, Six pushed forward. Slotted in alongside himself, crammed tight, balls rested on top of Seven’s. With a grunt like an animal, Five tipped forward and steadied on his hands again.
>>
>>64351682
Depends, is looking like a foot a bad thing?
>>
ITT we come up with a Doctor Who episode idea and title.

If you can't come up with an idea and episode title, get a title here ( http://www.saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php ) then come up with an idea that fits it

Seasonal arcs and companions are also encouraged
>>
>The Doctor’s head felt light. Every twitch of the muscle was a surge of sensation, chills up his spine. They floated in and out of Contact, settling somewhere where they could share each body’s pleasure. He stammered and whined when all the muscles strangling his cocks moved… As the position didn’t allow for much, the penetrated one could only bounce a little, stir his hips around. But, clearly, that was enough for all three to lose themselves in illegal carnality.

>He let his oldest fingers drum along skin until they took ahold of the youngest’s erection. That spot of stroking demolished the cricketer’s last restraints, and he screamed at the top of his lungs, pressing down even further. The buccaneer sunk his teeth into his shoulder, groaning, clutching him like they’d all fall apart if he didn’t, trying to thrust, the friction immense –

>”So – thick,” the penetrated panted. ”So – full…!”

>The oldest’s mental walls were weakening by the second; actually bending, ever so slightly, under the weight of joy and lust. Wait, no, something might trickle out. Memories, too old and disastrous, and if the chess master didn’t stop it they’d all–

>The Doctor, just the Seventh, ripped his mind free from himselves. Too much. Too…

>Part overwhelmed with the sensations, part fascinated by what he was witnessing, he kept stroking, watching what he could only describe as lewd bliss. The ecstasy burst out of Five over and over, semen drizzling over Seven’s hand. Six babbled phrases like my darling and so good in more languages than Seven could remember knowing in this hazy state.
>>
>>64351201
It's over, Foreman is finished.
>>
>>64354087
No
>>
>Before he knew it was happening, desperate heat rippled though his nerves. The Seventh’s own climax stole him away from the universe for a slow, sublime minute. When he came back, those hips had been hoisted off to free him.

>”Seven looks so adorable when he comes, doesn’t he…” A proud voice chuckled.

>”Thank you,” gasped another, ragged one. ”Thank you.” It’s owner kissed his lips, then took his hand to lick it clean, with help from the one behind. Then they dropped the oldest out of it entirely. The cricketer loomed above on his knees and hands, now suckling the buccaneer’s fingers.

>Exhausted and, for once, at peace, the Doctor let them keep at it. In the end and in whichever way, he was happy that they had each other to rely on.

>He was jostled out of a short slumber when Six roared out one last climax. Thankfully, those two had the decency to fall to the other end of the sofa. After a stretch and yawn, the Seventh Doctor crawled over to the panting pair.

>”Room for one more, lovebirds?” he chirped, trilling the Rs a little extra.

>”Yes,” the Sixth said, eyes closed, pompous as ever. ”Here. Sleep.”

>”Mmm…” the Fifth mumbled while the little man snuggled in between them. ”Someone pet my hair…”

>”Give us a rest,” his futures muttered in chorus.
>>
I am done
>>
>>64354474
GIVE IT A FUCKING REST
>>
So, what's your favorite Doctor, and why?
>>
File: gay.jpg (33KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
gay.jpg
33KB, 640x640px
>>64354526
>>
File: 3rd Doctor (3).jpg (128KB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
3rd Doctor (3).jpg
128KB, 1050x1050px
>>64354926
Pertwee, because his era was so comfy. UNIT felt like a nice little home with most of the characters lasting through-out the run.
>>
>>64353557
Nice meme
>>
>>64354926
I never really have a solid answer for this, I didn't grow up with it do I don't have a childhood connection with any.

heres a way of deciding I heard of someone before.
if I were to ask myslef which incarnation I would like to most like, it would actually be the 6th, loud, confident and wears what he likes.
>>
>>64355890
Shit meme mate.
>>
>>64355929
I also didn't grow up with Who. That may be why I like all the Doctors, in some way.
>>
>”Oh my word,” the Second Doctor half-whines, half-moans.

>He’s almost forgotten how they ended up like this. His body’s trembling, blood rushing with adrenalin. The wet soles of his Eighth self’s boots whine against the floor… That’s right, mud, they ran through mud, there was this thing that chased them thr– Oh by stars, what a talented tongue his future has.

>”Oh no, oh crumbs…”

>Pressing him up against the console, Eight kisses his neck, making him blush. Two’s feet lock around the other’s slim waist, while his hands clutch their ship’s control board.

>”Oh, I’m a disgrace, positively depraved. Uhh…!”

>He keeps squirming. Those hands, they’re everywhere, trapped under his clothes, sliding across his skin. It’s ticklish, electrifying, it’s his own hands…!

>”This is so wrong. We really shouldn’t be doing this – I shouldn’t be…”

>Eight, lovely Eight, lets go to look at him, all doe-eyed care.

>”Do you want to stop?”

>Two, with his arched, righteous eyebrows, looks offended.

>”Heavens, no!”
>>
>>64356002
yup, same here really, picking 6 is just to see which one I would if a HAD to pick one.
>>
File: Exterminate Moffat.png (1MB, 1159x744px) Image search: [Google]
Exterminate Moffat.png
1MB, 1159x744px
Who /watchingMoffatruinSherlock/ here?
>>
I thought the reddit general is banned?
>>
File: No reaction.gif (7KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
No reaction.gif
7KB, 256x256px
>>64356063
>>
>>64354419
You'd rather have this faggoty Doctor on Doctor shit?
>>
>>64356049
I like Seven the most myself, though Twelve is edging him out. But again, all the Doctors are good chaps.
>>
>>64356232
Yes
>>
>>64354087
I got: The Day of the Enemies

Missy gathers all of the Doctor's enemies, and they all decide to attack them.
>>
>>64356313
The Time Curse

The Twelfth Doctor, after the events of Day of the Enemies, is locked in a chair. His mind is being ripped apart, and only his previous regeneration can save him.
>>
so I dropped the show before the Maise William episode last season, did it get better or I made the right decision?
>>
>>64356288
Fuck off, you're probably the faggot poster
>>
>>64356524
What's wrong with being gay? I made /who/ active again
>>
>>64356628
It's a problem when it's cancerous slash fanfiction shit
>>
no, seriously, is this shit worth watching? 4 episodes of maise williams throw me back a little
>>
>>64356832
The two Maise Episodes are pretty meh
The Zygon 2-parter is ok at best
Sleep No More is the worst episode
Face the Raven/Heaven Sent is GOAT
Hell Bent is really disappointing
>>
>>64356971
holy shit this season was garbage then
>>
>>64356832
It's worth watching. If only for Peter Capaldi absolutely excelling as the Doctor in Heaven Sent. Plus Maisie's first ep is widely considered good.
>>
>>64356510
No. Only Heaven Sent was good, and even that didn't save the finale proper from being the weakest of NuWho.
>>
>>64357166
>the weakest of NuWho.
Gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>64356971
Face the Raven wasn't good at all.
>>
>>64357020
So its like every season then.
>>
>”And wonder of wonders, I can’t recall a single second of this moment. The two of us are treading new ground, the very novelty of it…! Ooh, I’ve never seen you with these eyes before – let me look at you. No – come over here, darling. Lend me my hands.”

>The Sixth snatches slim hands up, examining. He’s like a popped champagne bottle, the way he boasts, bubbling over in celebration. Then again, so is the Eighth. He’s pretty sure Six has gotten fairly used to his new body, but Eight’s only weeks old. It’s even more exciting when you haven’t found every bit and special spot yet.

>”Even as it is your same hands, they leave a unique weight in each pair I regenerate into. Really, I’m at loss for words…”

>”Then perhaps we shouldn’t talk so much.”

>”Oh I’ll talk, if I remember Six correctly. I’ll converse, command, criticize and call. Dialogue and monologue if I must. Sometimes I sing as an amusing challenge–”

>The Eighth’s kiss is like a well-placed whisper. Soft, and leaving you longing for everything it suggests. Six sighs when he lets go, only to be pushed down on the sofa.

>”It’s just… so odd… I’ve been anticipating all this for so long and yet, now we’re here, we’re together…” The younger laughs, yet his arms cling, as if the Doctor will dissolve into smoke and dreams if he doesn’t. A mere mirror. ”I’m overcome…”

>The older Doctor, with his face hidden in the curve of his younger’s neck, grimaces, in sorrow and in humor. Wistful for the days and relationships past, trembling with want for what’s yet to come for them. For him? No, them. In a weird way.

>”I’ve missed you, too.”
>>
>>64356971
don't forget that Hell Bent is so shit that it renders Heaven Sent shit also
>>
>>64357244
Yeah it was.
>>
>>64356056
what a dreadful episode.
All that buildup with no real conclusion.
>>
>>64357212
What the fuck actually happened that I was supposed to care about? Who were the bad guys? Rassilon? What was the danger? How the fuck did we go from Missy and an army of Cyberman, or Davros and a reality bomb to wipe out all life, to THAT? It was a fucking soap opera episode, and it was shite.
>>
>Late in the TARDIS’ artificial night, when alien companions go to sleep, the Time Lord pilots remain in a lounge room. The Seventh’s on the sofa, clickety-clacking the spoons on his palm in time with the engines’s hum. Far away, yet she’s always near. Always crooning in his head…

>”I think she’d like to join us, don’t you?”

>”For what?”

>His Second self doesn’t answer, but turns away from the huge window showing the glitter of space. The light makes his black hair shine like ink, carves his wrinkles deeper.

>The rhythm of the spoons go soft and vague, and for some reason Seven blushes. His face is smoother than Two’s. But his new body is older than the last; small, stout and springy rather than voluptuous and seductive. His new personality is… bouncy. Suited for the silly music contest they’d had on today’s trip, directing Mel, Jamie and Zoe through a field of ginormous citrus fruits by way of echo. Not entirely sure it’s suited for what he knew Two desired now, walking towards him with a curious gleam in his eyes.

>Still, he lets the younger kiss him. It’s not until Two straddles his lap that he pulls away, hot all over but confusingly timid. His thumbs twiddle, stuck between their chests.

>”D-Doctor. Maybe we– I don’t know if–”

>Two looks him in the eye, so serious that Seven has an impulse to flick his nose and wink. Pretend he never hesitated.

>”Do you want to stop?”

>The Doctor’s hands consider the past chest through his shirt. His brow furrows.

>”I just haven’t…” One hand glides upwards, slowly, caressing the younger neck. ”It feels strange saying this to you, but… Be gentle.”

>”My dear,” the Second says, with his softest, most endearing smile. The Doctor’s hearts skip at the sight, not at all yet exactly like the way they did in his previous body. Same, but different. ”Of course.”
>>
File: 1451251779752.gif (497KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1451251779752.gif
497KB, 500x275px
>tfw your script is already 44 minutes long
>tfw you have 1 minute left to cram out the epic final speech and the conclusion
>tfw I'm fucked
>>
File: 1451247581289.webm (2MB, 640x368px) Image search: [Google]
1451247581289.webm
2MB, 640x368px
>>64357429
>being this mad
I wasnt even defending the episode. But it was not the weakest of NuWho
>>
>>64357429
>Who were the bad guys?
The Doctor of course. He fucking shot a bloke.
>>
>>64357619
Oh don't worry, I'm sure you can go over the limit a little. No-one's going to stop you.
>>
>>64354087
> The Day Evil

A mysterious force that kills only during the daylight hours is forcing the people of a human settlement on an alien world to work and play only at night and sleep underground in the day.
>>
i see Sherlock lifted the Inception trick Last Christmas had
>>
>>64357862
Nolan pls
>>
>>64357825
True. It's not like it's gonna make it to TV anyway. Not sure if I will share it here though, I know at least one fuckers will steal it and claim he did it.
>>
I just saved /who/
>>
>>64357825
>over
That's the opposite of his problem.
>>
>>64357781
You fuckers can post this webm again and again all you want, but ultimately it was a fairly inconsequential part of a finale with actual risk and looming threat. Perhaps RTD could have locked the Doctor in a cupboard or something instead, the point is he ain't doing shit. Literally nothing happens in Hell Bent but no one cares because dude Gallifrey lmao.
>>
>>64357991
No it isn't?
>>
>>64357980
>I know at least one fuckers will steal it and claim he did it.
Yes, just like those bastards stole The Missing Tupperware and sold it to the BBC. Oh wait no-one gives the slightest shit about anything /who/ produces.
>>
>>64357996
>it was a fairly inconsequential part of a finale
Gr8 b8
>>
>>64358053
Point given. What's The Missing Tupperware?
>>
>>64357996
>Literally nothing happens in Hell Bent
>Clara leaving
>New Screwdriver
>(Briefly) showing Gallifrey after the Time War
>>
>>64358046
You're right, sorry.
>>
>>64357996
Actually, I see it as different stakes. Instead of the looming "world's going to end" stakes, the stakes are "will the Doctor destroy everything for his companion" and the personal effects of that on his relationship with Clara. Personal, as opposed to epic.

I like End of the World as well, tho.
>>
>>64357980
>implying anyone will steal someones shitty fanfiction
>>
>>64358126
I honestly think it's not shitty. Not to brag or anything. There's still margin but it could make it to TV. Also I literally insult Tumblr in it.
>>
>>64358088
http://doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Small_beginnings

http://doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/The_Missing_Tupperware
>>
>>64358088
>being dis new
>>
>>64358124
>Personal, as opposed to epic.
See also: literally every other Moffat finale once you remove the decoration.
>>
>>64357429
And honestly, why were the Cloister Bells ringing at all and why did they stop in the first place?
>>
>He’s still not sure about it. Long ago, his futures used to be a security sling. They left him alone for too many decades, left him in immortal frustration with no hope for even having a next life, any future at all. Until one of them, at long bloody last, made contact. There’s still so much fury, confusion and hurt, twisting his stomach whenever his next self leaves.

>But every few days, the Tenth returns. Like he’s promised. With a wink and a smile and a ”Companions asleep?” from a control screen, the Doctor lets him phase in. For hours on end, they talk over tea, drinks and pastries. The Doctor doesn’t – wait, Nine. (Nine, you’re Nine, your number matters now. That’s what Ten calls you, and he says it with such warmth…) Nine doesn’t think his current body has consumed as much sugar in it’s entire lifespan, as it has in these last weeks.

>One night, it’s almost like the cozy old times. Lazing around in a sofa, with his older self’s head in his lap, playing with his hair. Ten takes another swig of the cinnamon whiskey. He only blushes; the stuff can’t get Time Lords properly drunk. (Can’t get the lone Time Lord drunk.)

>When Ten’s head turns and lips press against his stomach, Nine lets it happen. He doesn’t even think about it. The future lifts the hem of his jumper, the kisses tickle…

>”Doctor…?”

>Sometimes he can’t bear to look into Ten’s puppy eyes. They’re darker than usual, and his lips are parted.

>The twist in his stomach loosens a little. Warmth pools in his groin. It’s not the sex that’s the issue.

>Is he still not sure about it? He can’t tell.

>”Go ahead.”

>With a cheeky smile, Ten unzips Nine’s jeans.
>>
>>64358259
They ring when the matrix predicts danger i.e the Doctor trying to fuck everyone up.
>>
>>64358183
Does it have a title?
>>
>>64358090
You mean Clara coming back and then leaving. The sum total of which is fucking zero, I was happy that she died because she was shite, and now she's bound to come back in some special or when Capaldi leaves or whatever.
>New Screwdriver
Are you fucking serious? That made it a good episode?
>>
>>64358183
>I honestly think it's not shitty.

And Gatiss honestly thought Sleep No More was great. Writers can be their biggest critics or be completely blinded by their own vision
>>
>>64358124
Moffat can't do dialogue or characterisation in general, the idea of more "personal" finales is fucking frightening.
>>
>>64358299
But then why did it stop when the Doctor got to the Capital and started fucking things up?

He didn't even wind up fucking everything up, and literally the whole cloister was ringing which they acted like it had never happened before but what the Doctor did didn't do shit
>>
>>64358186
Thanks.

>>64358216
I'm here since last December (2014). Heard of it but never got around to ask what it was.

>>64358333
Nope. Thought you guys might help?

>>64358355
True. But I don't think it's Sleep No More levels of shit. You may not like it, it's quite light-hearted and fun, even if someone gets stabbed to death repeatedly and another one has his head explode.
>>
Where does Heaven Sent rank amongst all the new who episodes?
>>
>>64358548
Not GOAT tier.

The reveal that he went through all that just so he'd have leverage to bring Clara back, is shit.
>>
>>64358548
Top 30 maybe.
>>
>>64358548
Top 1
>>
>>64358548
Best of nuwho
>>
>149 posts
>16 posters
kek, nice '''community'''
>>
>>64358769
I can never tell if these types are joking or not.
>>
>>64358735
>implying nuwho has 30 good episodes
>>
>>64358805
It does, we just rarely get to see them now.
>>
>>64358697
Wut?
>>
>>64349020

Honestly I liked how it downplayed the significance of the doctor's 'wife'
>>
>>64358459
What happens in it?
>>
>>64358872
The Doctor going through all that serves literally only to make Clara even that much more super duper extra special
>>
>>64358864
>implying
>>
>>64358967
I didn't imply anything, I outright stated it.
>>
>>64359002
But you`re wrong m8.
>>
>”Hello?” the Fourth says.

>Owl-like, he stares at the twiggy, pinstriped figure with the spiky hair. They just popped up between his arms, pinned against the control board.

>”Cheeky old girl,” the stranger spits. ”I was looking for Five.”

>”Seriously, Doctor?” Four pouts at himself, grinds their hips tighter together. ”Am I not good enough for you?"

>”Oh no, no. You’re…” The future’s chest heaves, eyes fluttering across his body. ”You’re brilliant.”

>Those brown eyes shine in competition with that smile. Damn, rude and cute.

>”As well. I mean, I’m not unhappy that I got here instead, just surprised. Y’see I wanted to find Five, because there was this arachnid mama queen with evil plans and so many eggs, lots of water, and this ginger bride gave me some absolutely topping advice – I felt pretty lonely anyway and WELL, y’know how it goes, it’s so wibbly-wobbly trying to find a good shag in this mess of a timelinnmmfff-haahh!”

>The older pants as Four breaks the kiss.

>”So far, you seem to take after Five quite a bit. I believe I’m a better start for you.”

>”Reh-really?”

>He digs a hand into the spikes. ”Which of them are you, Cockatoo?”

>”T-Teeeennnnnn,” the Tenth Doctor whines. Hair fetish, again!
>>
>>64359120
No I'm not, mate.
>>
File: bscap069.jpg (21KB, 640x368px) Image search: [Google]
bscap069.jpg
21KB, 640x368px
Can we all agree that Tennant was the best doctor
>>
>>64358947
After escaping from a tough wedding ceremony, Missy joins the Doctor and Clara to escape the terrible Capt'n One Eye in a crashing shuttle. Moments before it crashes, the trio gets transmatted on a ship full of murdering kings and tyrants, ruling planets from the shadows. The Doctor discovers the ship is doomed and it's a fixed point, but when a murder is committed, he can't resist a good old murder mystery. Can the Doctor resolve the murder in a ship full of murderers? Can Missy escape Capt'n One Eye? But more importantly: who blows up the spaceship?
>>
>>64359163
If nuwho had 30 goats it be a much better show.
>>
>>64358697
>The reveal
Why would you believe the Doctor over what you literally saw with your own eyes.
>>
I want RTD back

I want half of Cardiff in shit monster suits

All Moffat does is make the pointless question 'WILL THE DOCTOR DIE?'
>>
>>64359220
Literally Who?
>>
File: BEST COMPANION.jpg (139KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
BEST COMPANION.jpg
139KB, 1600x900px
>>64359220
>TAKE ME BACK!!
>>
>>64359269

He didn't use that in s8 or 9 tho
>>
>>64359269
>wanting another hack to come back jnstead of someone new
>>
File: melly.jpg (53KB, 686x388px) Image search: [Google]
melly.jpg
53KB, 686x388px
>I'm focusing on a dress size
DID SHE MISS?
>>
>>64359342

I thought female time lords were able to choose their face and try out multiple before settling on one to stick with for that regeneration? Or was that retconned once timelords became genderfluid?
>>
>>64359269
>64359269
That's all the shit series in one number!
>>
>>64359269
People who are drenched in RTD nostalgia to the point where they physically can't comprehend new episodes make me fucking sick to be honest.
>>
>>64349020
desu let River Song fuck who she wants, it's no big loss to old Theet

The Doctor could have a three-way with Cleopatra and Marilyn
>>
File: 1451613123152.jpg (145KB, 700x831px) Image search: [Google]
1451613123152.jpg
145KB, 700x831px
>>64359269
>>
>>64359412
SHUT UP MUM, I'M FOCUSING ON A GENDER.
>>
>>64359412
No, most Time Lords are able to. It's just that the Doctor is bad at regenerating, so he ends up getting random bodies.
>>
Death is the only answer.
>>
>>64359856
Best doc who episode of all time written by wee little kids and they were able to write a satisfying start, mid and end, unlike RTD of Moffat
>>
>>64359856

what a terrible minisode, I get it was kids and all but it was pretty bad attempts at lolsorandumb humor and a foreboding meme phrase
good thing it's not canon
>>
>>64359895
Wasn't that "Good as Gold"
>>
File: girls_laughing.jpg (43KB, 600x363px) Image search: [Google]
girls_laughing.jpg
43KB, 600x363px
>>64359924
>he thinks it's not canon
CAPTCHA: OOD
>>
>>64360024
It was both, actually.
>>
>>64360024
The one with Einstein wasn't bad.
>>
File: 7-7.jpg (62KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
7-7.jpg
62KB, 480x360px
>>64354926

He genocides shit and don't give a fuck.
>>
>>64360424
You get me, senpai. Seven is boss. Have you read the VNAs?
>>
>>64360473
>Autocorrect turns senpai to senpai
>>
>>64360622
>f.a.m. to senpai

Okay, clever move 4chan.
>>
>>64359230
>Evil Ends
>Starship of Slaughter
>The Murdered Monster
>Thar She Blows
>Dog Eat Dog
>The Tyrant's Last Party
>Assault of the Malefactors
>>
File: yfw.png (1MB, 1248x720px) Image search: [Google]
yfw.png
1MB, 1248x720px
Is Prisoners of Time canon?
>>
>>64360767
Implying s1 is canon
>>
>>64360767
No, because the First Doctor actually goes where he plans too.

Seriously, it depends if you like the end or not.
>>
>>64360767
Thought that was a giant bug.
>>
I miss this kind of music :(

https://youtu.be/a7147ih4g-g
>>
>>64361079
How many times are you going to post this?
>>
>>64361079
Stop telling us about how much you miss shit things.
>>
>>64361124
>>64361129
I posted it twice please don't be so rude :(
>>
I miss this kind of music :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOZuxwVk7TU
>>
>>64361252
Why can't we have more outdated songs in NuWho?
>>
MY BAD BAD ANGEL YOU PUT THE DEVIL IN ME
>>
Why is Murray Gold so based? It's relaxing me. I can almost sleep to it.

https://youtu.be/d04zD0KftkQ
>>
>>64361252
>Not choosing the best song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9T2JKQNKW8
>>
>>64361344
I agree. So good.
>>
>>64361295
This series had pretty woman and hey mickey...Schlemiel said something about RTD's great strengths being juxtaposing pop music with dire situations and I'd agree. I'm glad Pcaps doctor/era has brought more music into the show. When I heard foxes was going to cover "don't stop me now" I really dreaded the outcome, but it was pretty brilliant tbqf senpaitachi
>>
>>64361431
>Not choosing the best song

https://youtu.be/qkMXg8sFPXE
>>
>>64361431
>>64361519
Neither of those are tainted love, but this >>64361519 is the superior of the three given.
>>
Did anyone else completely forget they did the rock theme tune for Before the Flood? My god
>>
>>64361663
Yes. It wasn't that remarkable anyway.
>>
File: Sigma is Smegma.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Sigma is Smegma.gif
2MB, 400x225px
Riddle me this /who/.
What is the life expectancy of an Ood on Doctor Who?
>>
>>64361692
Pre or post communication ball upgrade?
>>
>>64361728
Both would actually be nice.
>>
>>64359240
What reason does he possibly have to lie to the Doctor in Hell Bent about why?
>>
>>64361804
*lie to Clara
>>
File: pennywise-fat-boy_zpsuzqpj8vj.gif (580KB, 500x238px) Image search: [Google]
pennywise-fat-boy_zpsuzqpj8vj.gif
580KB, 500x238px
Should we resurrect memes, just for tonight?
>>
File: 4asks11forblow.gif (997KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
4asks11forblow.gif
997KB, 500x280px
>>64361795
/who/ nose? Depending on the point in their species development. By the end of time it looked like they probably could die of relative old age singing in caves. Before when they were enslaved to do yard work and the like, if i were to guess 20 to 50 years before some dusting or kale shake making accident.
>>
File: mwah.gif (732KB, 245x220px) Image search: [Google]
mwah.gif
732KB, 245x220px
>>64361903
>>64361903
Did memes ever die?
>>
File: i googled this in haste.jpg (22KB, 308x400px) Image search: [Google]
i googled this in haste.jpg
22KB, 308x400px
>yfw you only watch prime numbered Doctors
>>
>>64361804
>What reason does he possibly have to lie to the Doctor in Hell Bent about why?
If he was misleading her then it was to hide that he knows some horrible secret about the real Hybrid. Technically it would only be partly lying...he did try to save Clara once he found out it was the Time Lords. It's just omitting the part where he had no idea beforehand.
>>
>>64362118
The real question is: Can Memes regenerate?
>>
>>64362177
The rain doctors would suggest yes.
>>
Not dead yet.
>>
I can feel it. 2016 is when Doctor Who will rebirth itself out of Clara's ashes. Prepare your asses for the best series since Series 5
>>
>>64362384
FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SHIT TASTE
>>
>Everyone's got memories of a holiday they've never been on or a party they never went to, or met someone for the first time and felt like they've known them all their lives. Time is being rewritten all around us, every day. People think their memories are bad, but their memories are fine. The past is really like that.

Moffat's best episode is a minisode, BRAVO
>>
>>64362384
S3 was great you fag.
>>
File: stop.jpg (138KB, 693x693px) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
138KB, 693x693px
>>64362384
>S03 not really dun
>S02 okay fun
>S09 no fun
>having taste this shitty
>>
>>64362384
>S7
>good fun
0/10
>>
File: 1451321051843.gif (449KB, 300x165px) Image search: [Google]
1451321051843.gif
449KB, 300x165px
>>64362668
>S03 not really dun
>dun
>>
>>64362709
Well for his defence, every episode in Series 7 made me laugh, and not a single one in Series 9.
>>
>>64362723
Is that Thom Yorke next to him?
>>
>>64362803
Every episode in s7 was boring
>>
File: 1431118925188.jpg (65KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
1431118925188.jpg
65KB, 1024x682px
That's the first /who/ meme I stole from you guys.
>>
>>64362434
Same thing EVERYONE said about Series 9.
Turned out mediocre at best.
>>
>>64362958
>Turned out mediocre at best
And it was still better than most of NuWho
>>
File: 1433102231597.png (973KB, 1024x580px) Image search: [Google]
1433102231597.png
973KB, 1024x580px
I loved that meme. I miss these shoops.
>>
>>64362958
HAHAHA LOOK AT THESE PLEBS HYPING UP

http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/58594701/#58595744

I was part of them :(
>>
>>64362169
>If he was misleading her then it was to hide that he knows some horrible secret about the real Hybrid

But they were by themselves at that point. So no need to lie about anything or mislead her. The "horrible secret" was that he thought the hybrid was Her, which would change nothing between him and Clara.

And about him having "no idea" beforehand

>Clara: (shouts) I said, stay back! (to the Doctor) The Hybrid, what is it? What's so important you would fight so long?
>The Doctor: It doesn't matter what the Hybrid is. It only matters that I convinced them that I knew. Otherwise, I'd have had nothing left to bargain with.
>Clara: What were you bargaining for?
>The Doctor: What do you think? You. I had to find a way to save you. I knew it had to be the Time Lords. They cost you your life on Trap Street, Clara, and I was going to make them bring you back. I just had to hang on in there for a bit.

He knew m8, if he didn't, he'd just reveal he was lying about that when they were together in the matrix room shit
>>
File: The Doctor and Donna reunited.jpg (36KB, 468x684px) Image search: [Google]
The Doctor and Donna reunited.jpg
36KB, 468x684px
>>64361692
Less than an episode.

Hell, I'm fucking astounded the one in Pond Life didn't get atomized or some such fuckery.
>>
>>64363355
I'm not falling for hype anymore. I read my posts in that thread, that trailer hyped me real good but Series 9 turned out shit. I think I'm gonna forget Doctor Who for a while so it can surprise me. And Doctor Who had been my entire life since 2010.
>>
>>64363381
>The "horrible secret" was that he thought the hybrid was Her
Not in this interpretation.

The point of the scene with 12 and Me is that there are multiple possible explanations about the Hybrid, if indeed it ever existed, and none of them are provably 'true'. It could be Susan or the Doctor's pet lizard for all we know. When the Doctor tries to claim it's Me, she immediately calls his bluff which suggests that theory doesn't even hold a lot of water, but if you wanted to believe it was only Me then you could do so without meaningfully being contradicted.

You could also believe that actually yes, the Doctor did run from Gallifrey all those years ago because of some fucked up business involving a Hybrid no-one must ever know about. Heaven Sent fits this interpretation perfectly without any need for distortion. What Moffat does in Hell Bent (and probably shouldn't have bothered doing) is he gives an alternate explanation for Heaven Sent, that - if you really, really, desperately want to keep muh classic lore intact - lets you believe that there's no Hybrid, all those emotional breakdowns in HS were bollocks and he was just doing it to save Clara. I mean I think anyone who willingly believes that is a wankshaft, but Moffat drops it in and tries to play it off semi believably.

Still, if your interpretation is that the Doctor is concealing an unspeakable secret he can't even breathe to Clara, the scene in Hell Bent can easily be seen as him distorting the truth. Wouldn't be the first time.
>>
>>64363647
>I'm not falling for hype anymore

Hadn't you learned your lesson from Kill the Moon?
>>
File: 1378922580037.jpg (120KB, 432x459px) Image search: [Google]
1378922580037.jpg
120KB, 432x459px
>tfw you're not one of the pitiful individuals who hated S9
Feels amazing
>>
>>64363647
>get really hype so nothing would live up to your expectations
>blame series
>>
>>64363884
I didn't hype Kill the Moon. I hyped MOTOE and was right so I kept hyping. Really shouldn't have.

>>64363976
I've recently rewatched the series before the Christmas special. It's less shit than I thought it was but it's still not that great. I've enjoyed other series better.

5 > 4 > 7 > 8 > 6 > 9 > 3 > 1 > 2
>>
>>64364031
>7 that high
Wat
>>
>>64363878
So what the characters themselves say especially with no one else around them to lie to each other to avoid tipping off or anything is now only my interpretation? Top kek

And Me didn't call the Doctor's bluff, he wasn't surprised to see her at the end of the universe, he explained his reasoning for her being the Hybrid and called bullshit on both of Ashildr's theories.
>>
>>64364055
It was a fun ride. I don't care what people think or say. I've enjoyed Series 7.
>>
>>64364031
>4 over 8 and 7
>1 that low
>>
After watching the doctor who and Sherlock Christmas special. Is it finally safe to assume that moffat has completely lost his mind
>>
>>64364165
Husbands was pretty good.
>>
>>64364131
4 had Donna, plenty of jokes, good story lines. Series 1 hasn't aged well at all. Do I need to remind you the farting Slitheen were in three episodes?

>>64364165
Good. Maybe he'll give us a good series. Haven't watched the Sherlock special but Husbands was GOAT.
>>
>>64364196

Nah my nigga nah
>>
>>64364078
>So what the characters themselves say especially with no one else around them to lie to each other to avoid tipping off or anything is now only my interpretation? Top kek
Er...It's certainly possible to interpret for yourself whether you think a character is telling the whole truth, yes. You seem to be assuming that the Doctor wouldn't lie to Clara if they were in private. I'm saying there is hypothetically a circumstance in which he would, and it's the more interesting possibility anyway.

>called bullshit on both of Ashildr's theories.
He didn't actually refute either of them though. He practically gave up
>>
>>64364220
Oh yes sorry, my bad. It was GOAT.
>>
Husbands was fucking embarrassing. First time I have been embarrassed watching the show since last Christmas with that retarded chick dancing
>>
>>64364196
>The Cucking of the Doctor
>>
>>64364327
>someone's dancing on the telly, I'm so embarrassed!
You sound like a cunt.
>>
>>64364201
Implying donna is a positive
>>
>>64364248
>hypothetically a circumstance in which he would, and it's the more interesting possibility anyway.

So because you want something subjectively more interesting, everything that happens or is said has to be up to interpretation?

>He didn't actually refute either of them though

He said the first made no sense and the second that Clara's just a friend and that he's gonna wipe her memory anyway cause he went too far.
>>
>>64364327
You are a literal retard.
>>
File: non-canon mask.jpg (9KB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
non-canon mask.jpg
9KB, 285x285px
>The control board’s beeping alarm doesn’t sound like a warning so much as amused whistling.

>”–are you doing! This isn’t what I meant t–”

>Startled, the Doctor peeks behind the pillar. His jaw falls open. Another Time Lord stands there, looking awkward. The exact same as him, in fact. Down to the fluffy brown hair, the heavy-lidded blue eyes and the Bill Hickok get-up.

>”Doctor?”

>”Oh, poor dear,” the intruder says. ”You’re just after Grace, aren’t you?”

>”Why yes, it’s only been a day or two or three.”

>The other sighs. ”Do you know why I’m here?”

>He eyes him up and down, pursing his lips in thought while he walks over to him. He recognizes that he should be panicking over the First Law, that this might be a trap, that –

>He grins and grabs ahold of the other’s face to give him a big ol’ smacker, right on the lips. The other laughs as they hug.

>”Your memories aren’t all sorted out yet, right?” his only slightly older self whispers, combing fingers through his hair.

>”I have a feeling you can help me.”

>”Not too much, I’m afraid.” Lips travel down the younger’s neck and make him shiver. His head feels light. ”I’m only about an Earth month older than you.”
>>
>>64364380
Fuck off smallfat
>>
>>64364359
Fuck off pleb.
>>
File: dw-2006-08-067-284-150.jpg (14KB, 284x160px) Image search: [Google]
dw-2006-08-067-284-150.jpg
14KB, 284x160px
>>64364380
JUST FUCK OFF
I'M GAY AND THIS IS JUST DISGUSTING
YOU ARE MAKING US LOOK SHIT
JUST STOP NOW
>>
File: fuck outta here.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
fuck outta here.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>64364327
>having shitty taste
>somehow still stomaching this show

Pic related
>>
>>64364358

>Telly
Kill yourself
>>
>>64364359
Well drop the show right now because we're getting Series 4 X Series 5 next year.
>>
>>64364372
>So because you want something subjectively more interesting, everything that happens or is said has to be up to interpretation?
I think if Moffat introduces deliberate ambiguity, which he does here, it's because he thinks viewers should decide their own version of 'canon' that they find subjectively more interesting, just like they've been doing forever.
>>
>>64364405
>>64364471
I'm the one that revived /who/. Be grateful
>>
File: 1451016355978.jpg (201KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1451016355978.jpg
201KB, 1920x1080px
>>64364493
>>
File: 1411166599081.png (187KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1411166599081.png
187KB, 360x360px
>>64364493
>not owning a telly box
Get out.
>>
File: 1445986152285.gif (884KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1445986152285.gif
884KB, 500x377px
>>64364526
Oh, that's very sweet of you, now fuck off.
>>
>quit /who/ for a few days
>come back to see what ive missed
>literally the same exact posts and arguments
Fuck this shit.
>>
I can't stop posting. I should be sleeping since midnight but /who/ is calling to me. How can I break free?
>>
>>64364665
>Not noticing the shitty fanfics
>>
>>64364517
>if Moffat introduces deliberate ambiguity

Capaldi revealing shit in the episode afterwards, between himself and Clara, with no reason to lie, cause again revealing Her is the Hybrid would hurt them in no way and would change nothing between him and Clara and even him saying he knew it was the Time Lords all along would be needless if he was just keeping Ashildr a secret in front of Clara, is plenty solid m8. you can have a theory all you want, but don't act like it's all up to interpretation and there are no definite answers.
>>
File: FUCK OFFERINO.png (7KB, 322x417px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK OFFERINO.png
7KB, 322x417px
>>64364638
>>
>>64364717
That started a few days ago.
>>
File: giphy (7).gif (490KB, 250x146px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (7).gif
490KB, 250x146px
>ywn cuddle with someone as they cry watching Ten saying goodbye to Rose in Doomsday

Why even live?
>>
>>64364772
>is plenty solid m8.

It's a "reveal" that seems to contradict what we actually saw happening /inside the Doctor's head/. Not saying you can't believe it, but it's not exactly watertight.
>>
File: 1445712887023.gif (456KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
1445712887023.gif
456KB, 250x140px
>>64364848
>mfw
>>
This hiatus feels slower than last one.
>>
>>64364912
Seems more tight than your alternative.
>>
>>64365075
Too many memes and shitposts. We need to bring back the comfy.
>>
>>64365032
>>64364848
>Rose literally can't stop crying
>>
>>64365197
>Seems more tight than your alternative.
How so? The Doctor bending the truth to keep Clara in the dark is hardly a stretch at all. He hasn't told her his name either, some information is too sensitive.
>>
>>64364405
Not me.
>>
File: FAGGOT.jpg (141KB, 852x591px) Image search: [Google]
FAGGOT.jpg
141KB, 852x591px
>>64365498
>Comfy
>>
>>64365574
How is Ashildr's identity as the Hybrid sensitive in regards to Clara? And who exactly was listening to them down in the matrix room over this sensitive subject that'd make it so he has to lie to Clara? What? the ghosts or the matrix itself?

Even the stuff in Heaven Sent can be easily seen as being for Clara. He does the whole "remembering everything" thing and talking about how no matter what he does Clara will be dead, right before he decides to just keep pounding the wall to get out instead, which can be taken as him realizing that if he breaks out and keeps the Hybrid thing a secret, he has a bargaining chip to make it so Clara won't be dead anymore. Even Clara saying that everyone's lost someone, get over it, beat it and break free, can be taken as him instead applying that to death itself, getting over it and beating it
>>
File: stop.webm (730KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
stop.webm
730KB, 480x270px
>>64365498
>Gay fanfics aren't comfy
>>
>>64366025
>How is Ashildr's identity as the Hybrid sensitive in regards to Clara?
I must not be putting this across clearly enough, I'm thinking the Doctor has an ACTUAL secret he was trying to keep in Heaven Sent. i.e. not Ashildr or even anything to do with her.

There's no explanation as to what this secret might be, but from Witch's Familiar to HS it's hinted that the 'Hybrid mystery' could have something to do with why the Doctor fled Gallifrey originally. Basically "unidentified secret from the Doctor's origins #13524" to file alongside The Other.
Ashildr would make a convenient red herring Hybrid if he wanted to keep the real Hybrid to himself.
>>
>>64366251
>I'm thinking the Doctor has an ACTUAL secret he was trying to keep in Heaven Sent. i.e. not Ashildr or even anything to do with her.

Which has little to no backing

>Ashildr would make a convenient red herring Hybrid if he wanted to keep the real Hybrid to himself.

So it was just an educated guess or coincidence at best that he knew Ashildr would be there on Gallifrey 5 minutes before the universe ends? Nah m8. He even presents his reasoning
>>
>>
>>64366408
Maybe ten would finally be watchable.
>>
>>64366408
It already has happened, in Tennant's trailer
>>
>>64366408
GOAT
>>
>>64366408
It could've been even worse, its something to be thankful
>>
>>64366472
>clara
>worse than rose or martha
No senpai
>>
>>64366514
their smugness would be a bad combo
>>
>>64366561
But rose was smug.
>>
>Five rolled his eyes.

>Walking to the console, his past eyed him. He looked marvelous in only shirtsleeves and braces, high-cut trousers accentuating his waist and hips. But, following the striped cream fabric that for once didn’t end in white shoes, he noticed suspiciously familiar red-checkered socks. Four glanced down, and saw the exact same pair on his own feet.

>”Doctor…” His younger self’s low voice drew near the Doctor standing at the controls. Before he could reply, he was embraced from behind. ”Are those my socks you’re wearing?”

>That morning, before phasing over to Four, he’d almost by chance plucked the knee-high things out of the closet. He dared say he liked how his legs looked in them.

>”Answer, my boy,” Four rumbled, dragging his lips over his neck. His tongue darted out and sent shivers down the Doctor’s back.

>”Ah – Yes,” he managed, even as the younger’s large, long hands undid his trousers. Damn it, damn the running, the adrenaline from escaping the acidic caves, the smell of sweat from them both. Damn the fluff of his younger self’s curls and sideburns against his neck.

>”Now really, why would I do that? Might cause a paradox for all I know. You’re supposed to be the responsible one, Fivey.”
>>
>>64366621
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
>>
>>64366597
Rose had a fucking ego, she was no where near as smug as clara was
>>
>>64366776
Wut
>>
>>64366799
Do you know how to read?
>>
>>64366408
Then we'd have two smug assholes on screen.
>>
>>64366799
>Spent 2 entire episodes trying to find 10th doctor because MUH DOCTOR!!! ITS MUH DOCTOR.
>>
NEXT TIME

>>64366854
>>64366854
>>64366854
>>
>>64366514
She is leagues worse than both of them.
>>
>>64366905
>Clara
>worse than Rose and Martha
Fuck off RTD
>>
>>64366332
>Which has little to no backing

Heaven Sent:
(to himself/mind clara - actually no reason to lie)
>"I have to tell truths I've never told before. [...] The problem is, Clara, there are truths that I can never tell. Not for anything."

(to the Veil)
>"The Hybrid is a very dangerous secret, a very, very dangerous secret and it needs to be kept."

The only conclusions I'm drawing are the straightforward ones everyone drew after watching HS. That's not mentioning the part where he nearly gives up because Clara "still won't be there" when he escapes.
Honestly the "it was just Ashildr and he was just trying to save Clara" reading of Heaven Sent doesn't so much 'make it shit' as remove all sense and meaning from it whatsoever.

>It was just an educated guess or coincidence at best that he knew Ashildr would be there on Gallifrey 5 minutes before the universe ends?
It's not like he actually went there with the intention of seeing her. Him expecting an immortal to be present at the end of everything (like Ohila said) doesn't prove he seriously thought of her as the hybrid (I'm still not sure why he'd ever be 'afraid' of Ashildr anyway).
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.