[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
You know - after seeing Psylocke in the new...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 64
File: 1.png (215 KB, 507x604) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.png
215 KB, 507x604
You know - after seeing Psylocke in the new X-Men trailer I kinda agree with her. What do you think?
>>
Considering this bitch got famous for wearing a dental floss dress to an awards show, she should keep her fucking trap shut.
>>
ever seen a movie called 300?
>>
>>64340964
dum fucking slut making generalisation s

fucking gas her
>>
>>64340999
This
>>
>>64341028
That's a power fantasy IDIOT
>>
>>64340964
BIG
>>
File: 23512.jpg (152 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
23512.jpg
152 KB, 500x500
>tfw you go full tumblr and burn every bridge in hollywood
>>
>>64341065
yea it is tho
>>
File: 543647658769.jpg (51 KB, 637x638) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
543647658769.jpg
51 KB, 637x638
>>
>>64341065
>it doesnt count cuz abloo abloo

fucking hell
>>
>>64340964

She is so full of shit, her entire career was sex appeal and nothing else

acting as if sex hasn't always sold shit and only reason people even know her is hugely hypocritical
>>
File: background.jpg (500 KB, 1600x1098) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
background.jpg
500 KB, 1600x1098
>>64340964
Fuck off.
>>
>>64341101
R E K T
>>
>>64341082
BLACK
>>
>men are attractive
>feminists say its a power fantasy
>women are attractive
>feminists says its unrealistic standards of beauty

How win?
>>
File: 21.jpg (79 KB, 630x420) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
21.jpg
79 KB, 630x420
Why do male leads always have to be ultra fucking ripped when women just not have to be fat?
>>
>>64341168
Remove women's rights.

21st century feminism is why women were oppressed in the first place.
>>
>>64341168

point out that nowhere in their social construct theory is a control group and they'll never produce science capable of undermining biology and that at end of the day is the reason they need to keep cultivating new theories because they already have an answer, one they do not like.
>>
>>64341149
DINGUS
>>
>>64340964
What went wrong with her guys?
>>
>>64341192
FEMINISM
>>
>>64341168
By ignoring it.
>>
>>64340964
>>64341065

women are attracted to different things then men.
that´s why man generally don´t notice it when they get sexually exploited by women.

that "muth powerfantasy" makes no sense because really strong men don´t look like bodybuilders and one could also counter that many women dream about being the sexist and prettiest
>>
D
I
N
G
U
S
>>
Isn't attractive women characters a sort of power fantasy for women as well?

I mean everyone wants to be attractive
>>
>>64341233
>I mean everyone wants to be attractive
Yeah, but women don't want to work for it
>>
>>64341233
female power fantasy is to be a completely average non-descript woman and having 10/10 rich charming handsome alpha studs fall in love with you for some reason
>>
File: 1395321156062.png (11 KB, 1145x1132) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1395321156062.png
11 KB, 1145x1132
>>64341211
>female such as myself
>author of the comic is a guy
>>
>>64341233

Think Twilight when you want women power fantasy.

A personality-less stand in that has everything handed to them
>>
>>64341233
why do you think almost all old time fairytales are about evil witches trying kill more beautiful women or steal their beauty

the desire to look attractive is part of a woman´s dna
>>
>>64341195
>implying logical reason will work on irrational people
Try again homie
>>
The men and women are equal shit should end. We should be equal within the law and that is it.
>>
>>64341211
>literally draws Dick Grayson
lmao
>>
File: 1339446932754.jpg (27 KB, 500x445) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1339446932754.jpg
27 KB, 500x445
>>64341250
>>
>>64341211

>fierce in fur

is that Bautista?
>>
>>64341292

Well unlike other people all you can rely on is facts and how you present them. If people choose to not listen, I'd rather not stray from being right to win an argument, even an unappealing one that defines the universe for people and doesn't allow them to wiggle labels around to fit progressivist viewpoints.
>>
>>64340964

I'd play a game with a character like that on the condition it has proper physics and I can slap my enemies with it.
>>
>>64341211
I wonder if normies know how hard you have to train for those bodies you see in those novel covers.

The wway you love me body is pretty much impossible without steroids, After Hours body is close to it etc.
>>
>>64341314
fun fact: the majority of gay porn watchers are women.
and they are mostly into the hardcore stuff were one man gets overpowered by another
>>
>old women who don't play video games commenting on video games

Good meme Rosie.
>>
>>64341336
Yeah but you still dont win
>>
>>64341211
>I don't find muscular hulks attractive
>Draws him with very clearly defined muscular body
>>
>>64340999

Didn't she also become famous by dating a famous man?
>>
>>64341065
And therein lies the sex appeal of men, you fool.
>>
File: dickieboy.jpg (81 KB, 786x393) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dickieboy.jpg
81 KB, 786x393
>>64341314

They continuously sex up Dick just cause readers want to fuck him.

It's ridiculous how fucking sexy he is, now.
>>
File: 2.png (91 KB, 640x661) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2.png
91 KB, 640x661
>>64340964




B I G




>>
File: 55000753.jpg (481 KB, 1308x2100) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
55000753.jpg
481 KB, 1308x2100
She's one to talk or was she raped into wearing that dress.
>>
>>64341402

After debating many people in various classes over the years, I end up winning eventually and I've turned people debate wise so the few that won't listen or are ardent in their beliefs would be regardless of what you say, they just do not want to lose. The facts do not matter regardless of the position you take. I used to have fun purposefully taking far ranging opinions on any topic we approached to see how people handled countering it.

After witnessing that, winning and losing isn't as significant as being right.
>>
>>64341486
HHHHHNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG
>>
Implying that guy being in a fighting game wouldn't be the GOAT character
>>
>>64341256
You'd be surprised at how many of these vocal feminists are men and men pretending to be women.
>>
>>64341198
everything
>>
>>64341486
Women are never responsible for the things they do.
Every single choice they make is forced on them by the patriarchy.
>>
>>64341668

2bh if women were so strong they should have toppled the regime and made us all equal by now fám
>>
File: raidenmgs2.jpg (25 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
raidenmgs2.jpg
25 KB, 1280x720
>>64341065
>>
>>64341686
mate they've gone one better and "overcorrected" so hard that shit like education and workforce participation rates for men are starting to tank. But instead of people recognizing it as a crisis like if it had happened to women, nobody cares
>>
Gosh, it's almost as if humans are a sexually dimorphic species and have different aesthetic qualities in what is considered attractive.
>>
>>64341686
>>64341718
Nonsense. Everyone knows women rarely work while at work and their pay reflects that. All the notices and warnings about personal calls at any given workplace isn't for the guys.
>>
>>64341726
lmao so lets put men in women's clothing and have them do poses that women do to show off their female sexual characteristics and then use people's negative reaction as an example of sexism lmao
>>
>>64341211
>I'm not attracted to 'overly-muscular' men so no woman ever is
>Every woman is exactly the same and every one finds the same things attractive
It's like saying that no man can ever find Xena hot because she's muscular and dressed sexily, so that's a female power fantasy or something.
Fucking feminists, I swear.
>>
>>64341369
Probably men who say they're women on online surveys. Fucking fags.
>>
>"get" to wear

Why do the majority of girls wear tight ass hugging pants and shorts that come up to their asshole, voluntarily? No doubt some of it is social conditioning but even little kids wear that shit and they don't give a fuck about looking cool or sexy. There's gotta be some intrinsic advantage to tight or revealing clothing.
>>
Why don't you faggots rekt her stupid illogic on twitter instead of your safe space here?
>>
>>64340964
Final fantasy tier shit maybe, but Psylocke was wearing a leotard. Women wear them all the time.
And the dude looks more comical than sexualised
>>
>>64342121
>even little kids wear that shit and they don't give a fuck about looking cool or sexy
But they do care about attention.
And while they might not recognize that it's sexual attention, they recognize that they are getting more attention.
>>
>>64342121
Leggings are just comfy, m8.
And accentuate the female form, unlike sweatpants which are god tier comfy.
>>
>>64342182
Because we don't want to "harass" anyone, and i bet plenty of people already have.
>>
>>64342182

It wouldn't change her viewpoint and most likely would be used as fuel to help her cause. Ignoring her will make her disappear. Engaging in that forum will just be fodder for their agenda.
>>
>>64342121
That's a fashion thing, actually.
Women wearing baggy/loose pants are just either really fashionable or look like hobos, so tight is a safe alternative for basic/casual people

That's also the reason why more and more men wear skinny jeans. Fashion.
>>
>>64340964
Why is the guy erect in the costume?
>>
>>64342371

I don't know, In a way I think you're right because I remember about 10 years ago when those damn fuzzy boots became popular and now they just won't go the fuck away.

And people like Tom Brody are trying to get dudes wearing them, I love him as a quarterback but he is a faggot for trying to get men wearing them

On the other hand women wear leggings because it covers everything and leaves nothing to imagination and is some how socially acceptable in our puritanical society
>>
>>64342182

It's not socially accepted to pick on the mentally retarded
>>
File: 1440880332188.jpg (104 KB, 846x846) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440880332188.jpg
104 KB, 846x846
Does anyone else think that they are not only pushing for the feminist agenda but also ironically pushing for BLACKED.com
>>
>>64341791
the girls were i work get a pass when it comes to using their phones, at work while my job has been threaten when i had to take a personal call about my dads sickness
>>
>>64341202
Because ignoring worked so well with Hitler.
>>
>>64342371
>That's also the reason why more and more men wear skinny jeans. Fashion.

i thought it was plain faggotry. also the mark of not lifting at all. skinny jeans can only look "good" on atrophied legs.
>>
>>64341202
we cant tho, its way passed that we need too stand up for what we love, these people are fascist that want nothing more than total control.
>>
>>64342572

stop the baiting anon, grow up.
>>
>>64342572

SJW's by their nature are non-confrontational, they fight on the internet and if they tried to push progressivism it would just get labeled as communism and crush or hijack any movement in the real world that they start.

The internet gives them a disproportionate megaphone that is already being attacked.

The truth of feminism is one of failure and not success. When the ERA failed, it effectively ended second wave feminism, third wave had no real leadership and basically what they're doing now is fighting for representation in video games and bullying while many millions of women are in medieval conditions around the world.

I think that says it all about hypocrisy and reach of a movement. Delusion can only go so far when it smacks into reality. Like that lay that got captured in somalia and forgave her rapists.

Delusion leads to pain.
>>
>>64342674

Lay - lady*
>>
>>64340999
>>64341003

/thread
>>
>>64342674
I think your being pretty harsh on Medieval Europe, you know although rape was more present in the peasantry they did still live in a age built around muh honor and muh chivalry.
>>
>>64342572
Hitler wasn't ignored, he was appeased.
Ignoring= continue making the stuff they don't like
Apeasement= Altering stuff to fit their whining.
>>
>>64342674
> they fight on the internet and if they tried to push progressivism it would just get labeled as communism

you don't know what communism is.
>>
>>64341065
I never understood this argument, I hated looking at my shitty skinnyfat body compared to things like that

Isn't their whole thing that it makes people feel bad about themselves?
>>
>>64340964
why is the mortal kombat guy black with a cock that goes to his knee?

do old busted women really need that much for a guy to be sexy like vg girls?
>>
File: Sub-Mariner1968n1.jpg (82 KB, 400x605) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sub-Mariner1968n1.jpg
82 KB, 400x605
>>64340964
I think, Rose Mcgowan never read comics.
>>
>>64341101

and now we fucking got all these buff niggas in capeshit movies

even fucking paul rudd got buff for it!!
>>
File: jew.jpg (217 KB, 1919x1084) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jew.jpg
217 KB, 1919x1084
>>64341465
>>64340964

The goyim is going to eat this allllll up.
>>
>>64345269
we have to listen to them nagging bc not all men in the media are black thug rapists with 10 inch cocks

imagine getting nagged like that by sick men and you find out their problem is ultimately not enough shit catering to their pedo wants
>>
We live in a world that we are forced to see this every day.
The men who have to complain.
>>
>>64345269
>>64345581
was there ever in history male activists whining and getting people fired because their tastes were warped by big tits porn?

And so they just go after women for not having them and forcing him to have unrealistic things like "job, not be fat" etc?

i guess we at least now know these women are just busted giant pussies mad that men get pretty vg girls and they dont get giant black dicks
>>
>>64340964
desu I'd play a game in which the protagonist was a motherfucker who looked like that
>>
>>64340964
just about every episode of that witch series had her in sheer tops that exposed her nipples...wtf is she bitching about? I guess when you get old and lose it you get jelly of younger and hotter actresses eh?
>>
>>64345636
what's wrong with that dog
>>
>>64341284
> old stories written by men accurately portray women
das is bait, ya?
>>
File: 1438521361562.jpg (1 MB, 1560x1964) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438521361562.jpg
1 MB, 1560x1964
>>64345581
>imagine getting nagged like that by sick men and you find out their problem is ultimately not enough shit catering to their pedo wants

"this is what it would take for us to be equal and me getting what i want the same as you!"

>posts pic that says "my genitalia forces me to nag and forever be unfulfilled"
>>
>>64340964

Why wouldn't the guy still be wearing a thong like the girls? This isn't the same at all lol
>>
File: 1427735631854.gif (3 MB, 300x237) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427735631854.gif
3 MB, 300x237
>>64346189
>you were there on the first day of 2016 when body image feminism was revealed to be just ruined gaping women shitting on men for not living up to BLACKED
>>
>>64345541
Gay men are statistically more likely to do steroids.
>>
>>64344278

We're talking about domestic policy ideas and not talking about who controls the means of production, cherry picking for effect is disingenuous
>>
>>64345860

He's carrying around a human personfied bloomin-onion
>>
File: female training.jpg (685 KB, 3036x1244) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
female training.jpg
685 KB, 3036x1244
>>64341192
Women are shit tier human beings.
>>
File: bikini.jpg (110 KB, 1068x1600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bikini.jpg
110 KB, 1068x1600
>>64340964

you're an idiot

female superhero costumes are less revealing than the shit women regularly choose to wear in actually real life
>>
>>64341211
I wouldn't call being strong and muscular even qualify as power-fantasy. I mean, powerful people, like presidents, bankers, military commanders, crime lords are not usually renown for physical strength. Power is when there are people who get things done that you want.

In fact, being an attractive female for whom men do things is more of power fantasy. Distressed damsel is more powerful then knights in shining armour risking their lives to help her out.
>>
File: 1451667930616b.jpg (1 MB, 1560x1964) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451667930616b.jpg
1 MB, 1560x1964
>>64346189
WHO YOU GONNA SLIME!z|?
>>
fuck off /v/eddit
>>
>>64341193
this
>>
>>64341193
>21st century feminism is why women were oppressed in the first place.

Explain plz
>>
File: 1451537968258.png (498 KB, 600x665) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451537968258.png
498 KB, 600x665
>>64346777
we dont need to listen to your miserable self just because you cant get giant black cock
>>
>>64346777
>women get rights
>tumblr culture happens
>>
>>64341811
What happens if this hypothetical crossdressing is hot and I jerk to it?
>>
>>64340964
I'm a man, and I'm completely fine with that.
>>
>>64346823
I don't understand. I don't even understand what her face is about.
>>
>>64341168

The only winning move is not to play.

These people don't operate on logic. Using logic to argue against them will only tire you out and achieve nothing.
>>
>>64340964
BIG
>>
>>64346189
>"my genitalia forces me to nag and forever be unfulfilled"
fathers back in the day really knew better how to make girls happier and more well behaved. Used up busted women are literally going ISIS on people because of their dead pussies
>>
>>64346886
Diabetic coma.
>>
BLACK
>>
File: Asimo Hey.jpg (770 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Asimo Hey.jpg
770 KB, 2592x1944
>>64341250

This.

>An unattractive man sees an attractive man.
>He either:
>1. changes his lifestyle and works hard to become more attractive, or
>2. decides that it is not worth it and admits he is happy with the way he is.

>An unattractive woman sees an attractive woman.
>She bitches and moans on Twitter about how she isn't unattractive, and instead the world's standards for beauty are the ones that are incorrect, and then goes and cuts herself another thick slice of cheesecake as a personal reward for fighting "the patriarchy".
>>
File: 1451659918445.jpg (84 KB, 953x644) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451659918445.jpg
84 KB, 953x644
>>64346189
>imagine getting nagged like that by sick men and you find out their problem is ultimately not enough shit catering to their pedo wants
YOU MEAN ARABS?
>>
>>64346823
Jabba the Griffin?
>>
>>64340964
wait a minute ur telling me he doesnt even have a sock stuffed in there?? how the hell can i get a girlfriend versus THAT
>>
>>64341003
I wonder if the spartans wearing leather panties was a compromise?
>>
>>64347135

Just ask your wife's, mother's son.
>>
>>64342182

When we do that they accuse us of "harassing" them, i.e. exactly what happened with Gamergate.

We literally cannot win no matter what we do if we play by Feminist rules.
>>
>>64342182

>post a dissenting opinion on her Twitter
>get blocked
>accomplish nothing

wew
>>
>>64342182
I don't care what she thinks and if I can change her mind, I'm just amusing myself with some 4chan discussion.

I have no problem debating people once in a while on their turf but not now.
>>
>>64342572
>godwins law
>hitler doing anything wrong
Back to reddit m8
>>
>>64341486
Tweet that to her
>>
>>64342674
SJWs make good excuse to crack on civil liberties. Freedom can not be defended until misogyny is normalized.
>>
>>64347135
You actually think the outfit is real to proportions? No one has a flaccid 12 inch dick. Dude looks like he takes steroids, so he probably has a micro dick and added an unbelievable 15 inches of space in the casting


Besides, I think the point is that women's fantasy costumes tend to have women with huge, unrealistic breast flopping everywhere
>>
So pol wasnt kidding, feminism's ultimate goal is for every feminist to get big black cock and still have a non-black slaves to shit on
>>
>>64341065
>women don't like strong powerful men
>>
>>64340964
> costume: perfectly fine
> hes a nigger: 0/10, fuck this bitch
>>
>>64347468
why dont they just go on tinder and swipe every black guy until a giant dick comes up?

why ruin the fucking world?
>>
>>64347557
I can't get off to anything less than a national tragedy.
>>
>>64347360

That is my point though, old world conservatism, like Calvinism and other puritanical sects went against free speech and they got pushed back, you think a leftist push on free speech will be more successful? Because saying something like that is what it means.

Progressives saying shit Bolsheviks did back in the day isn't going to fly, no matter how hard they try to change labels because no science exists to back their ideas and I've sat in on plenty of these classes.

It is mostly and always ends up arguing about different theories, no actions.

I am not worried about micro-aggressions and safespaces. Let them whine and when they're torn into satirically, derisively, they'll shut down and go cry on the internet.
>>
>>64347557
few nogs have big hogs
>>
>>64346189
>my genitalia forces me to nag and forever be unfulfilled
i now understand when people call beta feminist males "cucks" and saying they prep the bull
>>
>>64347673
>you think a leftist push on free speech will be more successful?
Christianity is losing its hold, but that doesn't mean your average voter does not base their opinions of right and wrong on what they are told is acceptable.

Pushing for female welfare, anti-racism and gay rights would take you far into the claws of statan.
>>
More importantly, WHO AMONG YOU WOULD HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE OP CHARACTER DESIGN?

Not me senpai
>>
I'm disappointed that we can't have a real discussion on the cultural reasons for why the prominence afforded to the penis in that picture looks ridiculous to the viewer.
>>
>>64347820

I don't hold the same beliefs as you and I'll never let commies go unopposed so I worry little for that future. Capitalism has annihilated every other economic system.
>>
>>64347884
only if we also get different types of young schoolgirls, leather anna nicole smith, a sophie dee who cant fight because she's cumming from two dildos etc
>>
>>64347884
It's stupid. Admittedly, so are some female costumes. Unless I'm watching/reading The Adventures of Amazing Whore Woman, I'd like her to dress less absurd. Just bad for my suspension of disbelief. For arousal I've got porn.
>>
File: Warlord_036.jpg (58 KB, 359x550) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Warlord_036.jpg
58 KB, 359x550
>>64341065
I feel my testosterone levels going high just by looking at this
>>
The other day my 15 year old sister was complaining about how she gets stuff for free and presents and shit. I told her it's because of her looks. She literally said: "You know how hard it is to be reduced just to your looks?" and started to cry. I never laughed that hard before in my life. Oh and she also has a shirt that says "feminism" and has a tumblr blog.
I'm not making this shit up.
>>
>>64340964
I wish cocksocks were socially acceptable, why do I have to hide my body while women are allowed to spill their breasts and cameltoes and be praised for it?
>>
>>64348047
Have she tried being fat?
>>
>>64348047
You should have told her that people are being nice by making it about "looks" and really it just reduces her into being a desirable cock sleeve.

That should make her feel better.
>>
>>64347884
I wouldn't. And if I hadn't seen this before and just saw someone post this image up saying it's a new MK design I'd believe it.
>>
>>64348097
>why do I have to hide my body
Because you look like Baron Harkonen if he let himself go.
>>
>>64347884
The second that thing had the physx engine applied to it, femnazis would cry about how their creation was abused by the patriarchy when crouching caused the ridiculous cock to clip through a downed females head.
>>
>>64348047
She can't even imagine what it's like to be reduced into nothing because you don't even have looks.
>>
>>64347442
>No one has a flaccid 12 inch dick
Speak for yourself microdick lel
I bet you think 6 inches in the average.
>>
>>64348047
Tell her to start a hashtag campaign.

#nomoregiftsforwomen #notjustourlooks
>>
>>64348047

I could understand wanting to be taken seriously but crying seems a little melodramatic, especially since as human beings, we all use our best assets to get what we want, and crying about an advantage seems crazy.
>>
>>64348105
She says she's fat, but she's really not. I make fun of her by telling her that she's fat, but she just gets super pissed everytime. I don't understand how anyone can be so delusional, especially when it's negative things like that that are simply not true.
Women NEED to feel mistreated. They simply can't live without fake drama over nothing. It's impossible.
>>
>>64340999
found it
>>
>>64341256
KEK
U
C
K
>>
>*silence from feminists*
>>
File: 1429794086059.png (112 KB, 273x407) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1429794086059.png
112 KB, 273x407
>>64341084
>>
>>64348269

Rememder's run killed the reason he was controversial so there is very little to fight over and he sexualizes everyone
>>
>>64341465
for you
>>
>>64340964
The problem here is she doesn't understand that what attracts women and what attracts men is different.
Women will be attracted to a man showing his chest with minor coverings over his junk, but not a man in a bikini.
A man will be attracted to women in teasing or revealing outfits.
Whatever is more "feminine" goes to males and what is more "masculine" goes to females. this is common knowledge, even in college they wouldn't ever argue this shit
>>
>>64348047

Just like my childhood which where people only gave me attention because of my looks!

By attention, I mean "beat the crap out of me" of course.
>>
>>64348298
>

remender*
>>
>>64341211
Someone post the jojo edit pls
>>
>>64348269
Who's playing Deadpool because there's no ass there.
>>
>>64348256

Anon, see that's sexist. You can't tell her what to wear, she's just being brave and is being liberated from the oppressive patriarchy. Only women can say what women should wear, but when an animator or a comic book artists decides to dress a character in a skimpy outfit then that's wrong because they didn't have a choice in the matter, it was all some man that thought it up.

She chose to wear that outfit that day, she was exerting her femininity and she should be commended on that. Ugh.
>>
>>64348289
CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
>>
File: 1432861069138.jpg (525 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1432861069138.jpg
525 KB, 1920x1080
>>64340964
?
>>
Poor niggers.

TBB
>>
>>64340964

But that just looks ridiculous, how could any woman say with a straight face that an outfit like that is sexy? Only benefit is you don't have to guess dick size.
>>
>>64341211

It made me laugh when there was all the fuss over Cidney in FFXV. Aside from it being an obvious Daisy Dukes nod, it was comical how everyone ignored that FF has pandered to the fujioshi crowd since FFVIII.

Hasn't almost every numbered one since then had a barechested male character (except for IX which was cartoony).
>>
>>64348387
So a female comic book character is indistinguishable from an actual female human being?

I think if you're self identifying as a literally, and figuratively two dimensional character, then you've got bigger and more personal issues that need to be dealt with before gender politics even creeps into your list of priorities.
>>
File: down low.jpg (80 KB, 319x475) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
down low.jpg
80 KB, 319x475
>>64340964

Ever go to SF Castro district?

Plenty of nigger faggots dress like that already.

They just don't appeal to women, only gay men.
>>
>>64341065
>muh powerfantaseh
>>
>>64348529
>They just don't appeal to women, only gay men.
they do, that's the reason these feminists are nagging men. "why do you shitlords get big breasts and i dont get bbc?"
>>
File: superhero costume.jpg (167 KB, 640x359) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
superhero costume.jpg
167 KB, 640x359
>>64340964

Plenty of niggers dressed in tights in San Fancisco if that's what you're into
>>
>>64348575
>why do you shitlords get big breasts
DFC all day, erry day.
>>
>>64341211
Stupid comparison. Those novels are porn for women, a valid comparison would be those novels vs actual goddamn pornography.
>>
>>64348610
mirin those delts on the right

why do drag queens use roids?
>>
>>64342182

I've gotten blocked by most of them, from Smelody Hensley to Jonathon Cuckintosh
>>
File: Screenshot (1682).png (2 MB, 1821x891) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Screenshot (1682).png
2 MB, 1821x891
>>64341211
It's called bishounen though so that comic isn't even correct.
>>
>>64348575

Here you go
>>
>>64347079
>An unattractive woman sees an attractive woman.
No, she just feels shitty about herself. Only a minority complain vocally, you're just only hearing those that complain.
>>
>>64348487
That post was sarcastic and rhetorical, I didn't write it but you're just supposed to kek and move on.
>>
File: 1391119818923.png (354 KB, 875x1400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1391119818923.png
354 KB, 875x1400
Real men can appreciate attractive masculinity and femininity

Why can't women?
>>
>>64348632
the point is "power fantasy" is the same as sexual fantasy for women. They want to submit to men's power that is erotic to them.

Comics are for women already the equivalent of whole stories inside a schoolgirl's lockeroom. For comics to be more egalitarian there would be more hot girls masturbating and less buff dudes fucking them
>>
Let me get this straight.

The logic behind all of this is if you have more skin being shown with the outfit, more sexually the outfit becomes?

So it means the Summer movies are more sexual then winter ones?

So every summer movies are more sexually offensive/oppressive/tumblr then summer ones.
>>
>>64341211
Funny how its a mlae writing what the chick is saying.

Also, this person clearly doesnt know of Jojo's existance.
>>
>>64348720
Sorry anon, my reply was rhetorical as well. But still pointing out the logical inconsistency in the argument.

All this muh soggy knee business is this self fulfilling prophecy of self-objectification.
>>
>>64348724
I personally can appreciate attractiveness on woman both sexually or "aesthetically".

On men just "aesthetically", since I am not gay, it is hard for me to understand what woman like on a specific guy sexually. I can understand the appealing of George Clooney since I believe his "swag" is an important detail.
>>
>>64348727
>there are no meninists whining that indie fat girl comics should be more like ay papi and druuna and the men are too idealized
>>
File: 1392144910113.jpg (761 KB, 1264x1011) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1392144910113.jpg
761 KB, 1264x1011
>>64348757
They'd just label it as a male power fantasy anyway
>>
File: 2868492-harbinger2.jpg (112 KB, 780x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2868492-harbinger2.jpg
112 KB, 780x1200
I can't wait for the movie!
>>
File: Feminism Template.jpg (3 MB, 2227x5000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Feminism Template.jpg
3 MB, 2227x5000
>>64341065
One could argue that the term "power fantasy" is homophobic in these cases.
>>
>>64348887
The most faboulous male fantasy ever created
>>
>>64348935
Who are the villains in this comic?
Diabetor, Dr. Problematic and The Slutshamer?
>>
File: 1450215547210.jpg (262 KB, 964x670) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450215547210.jpg
262 KB, 964x670
>>64348859
men should whine there are too many hunks in Hunger Games and that Jennifer Lawrence is too fat and old to be the equivalent of hemsworth's powerful hunk presence

There arent enough big ass busty milfs teaching coeds and schoolgirls in Hunger Games and Twilight
>>
>>64341101
>those fucking calves tho
I'm having some serious body image problems now
>>
FEMALE SUPERHERO COSTUMES ARE REVEALING AND SEXIST!


Here. let me post this selfie of my taint & asshole on instagram instead.
>>
This is exactly why I don't lift for girls.
>>
>>64348269

>No day is squat and deadlift day
>>
>>64349147
because they'd still act like feminist hell cunts bc you dont have a 12 inch black dick to fill their ruined caves?
>>
>>64342182
This. You all should be ashamed.
>>
>>64349192
No. Because I lift for guys.
>>
>>64348988
Honestly regarding the segment about the company ruined by being women only, it should be mentioned that economic and ethnic background play a huge role in what a woman's general attitude will be like towards her work. She most likely hired tons of spoiled white bitches and got exactly what they lived on, bitchiness.

I mean, she was the owner was she not? She was female, but she wasn't acting like them at all. But she did however do a poor job of hiring. If she hired and screened foreign females that were mostly of Asian descent they would have taken their job very seriously.
>>
>>64341501
>After debating many people in various classes over the years, I end up winning eventually and I've turned people debate wise so the few that won't listen or are ardent in their beliefs would be regardless of what you say, they just do not want to lose. The facts do not matter regardless of the position you take. I used to have fun purposefully taking far ranging opinions on any topic we approached to see how people handled countering it.
>After witnessing that, winning and losing isn't as significant as being right.

I love you man. You just made my day a bit brighter.
>>
>>64341501
That's why most debating is pointless unless you are trying to prove it to people of legitimate scholarly pursuits.
>>
>>64349310
Debates are not for your opponent, it's for the undecided.
>>
File: 1449866775029.png (832 KB, 1285x890) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449866775029.png
832 KB, 1285x890
>>64346189
>my genitalia forces me to nag and forever be unfulfilled
women hit level negative 90, way past beyond bottom.

gay pill when?
>>
>>64340964
The thing is that women dress like sluts in their free time of their own free will and they only do it to get the attention of the sex they are interested in, which is still, in most case, the dick wearing one.
Go out to a nightclub you tell me how many guys there are dressed with clothes that cover barely 20% of their body and how many women are.
Let's look at fake nails also, what tool in the whole world is there that benefits from being touched/operated with long nails; cellphones-no, keyboard-no, an instrument-no (except string ones on the fretting hand), a hammer-no, a shovel-no, a car-no, a bike-no, a martial art-no, how about a ball sack-yep, it feels great when a woman strokes your ball sack with long nails.
They like attention, just like everybody else, they chose their bodies to focus on the most, also they know how easily men are manipulated by a pretty girl, but they feel guilty for it, for liking sex, why that is I will never understand.
>>
>>64348047
Uh, then she should go accomplish something that isn't based on her looks? Something she can call her own. Crybaby. Fucking girls don't get disciplined enough. I'd say Children in general lack it, but girls are by far given more leeway.

God you're a shitty brother though. You could tell her that instead of laughing at her and just furthering the sad descent of one more damaged shitty woman that she'll probably become and we'd all hate. Or you can maybe ride out that insecurity and try and fuck your fragile minded, sexy Jam&Butter little sis, turning her into a cum starved teen for big brothers big & veiny, grease coated cock meat.
>>
>>64349632
Incest is the funniest thing in the world.
>>
>>64341486
pale women make my dick tingle uncontrollably
>>
>>64348256
how many faces ago was that
>>
>>64350146
around 20 years

when marylin mason hadnt yet ruined her into a giant gaping hole for bbcs
>>
File: niuVqFO.png (431 KB, 550x818) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
niuVqFO.png
431 KB, 550x818
>>64348344
Asking the correct questions
>>
>>64341463
Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.
>>
>>64341211
Stop contradicting our strawmen!
>>
>>64348047

Women are literally so needy that they will reinterpret their massive privilege and entitlement as "oppression" so they can bitch and moan and get even more stuff given to them
>>
>>64341211

>F-F-F-F-FALSE EQUIVALENCE!!!

This is ALWAYS what they say.
This is the calling-card of a retarded Leftist that just had their hypocrisy exposed.
>>
>>64348529
>nigger faggots
"fagro"
>>
>>64341465
>the only people who care are fucking homofuck losers

Women aren't attracted to men visually hence why they're not all walking around in "weiner wraps".
Fucking fags.
>>
>>64348988
> middle top
Thats pottery Dove know and actual woman wrote it?
>>
>>64350275

>You don't have a right to address me!

Of all the fags on 4chan, your type is the worst. Not even that guy.
>>
>>64340964
>You know - after seeing Psylocke in the new X-Men trailer I kinda agree with her. What do you think?

you are such a cuck
>>
>>64341101
those knees look pretty weak desu.
>>
File: Ghost Obi 8.jpg (41 KB, 369x286) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ghost Obi 8.jpg
41 KB, 369x286
>>64350731
your dick looks small, senpai. From a certain point of view.
>>
File: Ghost Obi 2.jpg (45 KB, 650x365) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ghost Obi 2.jpg
45 KB, 650x365
>>64340964
You know. I understand the reasoning behind this. You just have to look at it from a certain point of view.
>>
>>64340964
>Rose Mcgowan
>Taking anything she says seriously

She's just butthurt that she lost her career when she thought it was a good idea to publicly shame people with power because they asked her to dress a certain way.

>But muh sexism.
>>
>>64341028
This gives me an unrealistic ideal for a man's bodies and I have ptsd from knowing that I will always be too lazy to get a body like that.
>>
>>64341253
But they don't want to be attractive to anyone who isn't a 10/10 rich charming handsome alpha stud because other guys are sexist for wanting her.
>>
File: 1409459540978.jpg (71 KB, 283x276) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409459540978.jpg
71 KB, 283x276
>>64340964
>you will never be objectified by horny bitches
>>
>>64351072
]
>rose mcgowan

Literally who the fuck?
>>
>>64346823
>star of david in its name

everytime.
>>
>>64351109
one of the Charmed witches who isn't Alyssa Milano.
>>
>>64348047
Too bad not every woman looks like your fucking sister I hate white people
>>
>>64351257
black girl shoo go get the bbc feminists want
>>
I don't know what point she is trying to make, but I'd love to see more muscly guys in skin tight/revealing clothing in video games. No homo.
>>
File: big-poster.jpg (824 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
big-poster.jpg
824 KB, 800x1200
>that pic
>>
>>64351257
Are you qt black girl?
Do you want white bf?
>>
>>64351401
>>64351348
I'm not a nigger
>>
>>64351109
She's the chick who fucked some random stranger then gave her boyfriend a blowjob in Jawbreaker.
>>
File: 1449300147975.jpg (141 KB, 543x405) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449300147975.jpg
141 KB, 543x405
>mfw the new generation of /tv/ are all youngfags who have been brainwashed into buying feminazi bullshit
>>
File: Hobbs.jpg (441 KB, 1333x2000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hobbs.jpg
441 KB, 1333x2000
>>64340964
>implying implications
>>
>>64351500

>doesn't read thread

>makes idiotic, out of place statement
>>
>>64340964
I'm just thinking about the comedy potential of this character. Imagine him being a super stoic lawful good type, and he has a bad guy pinned under his knee and is giving him a lecture about being bad, meanwhile you see the bad guys face and he is trying with all his might to move his face away from the giant horsecock, but the main character doesn't notice and shifts so that it touches the other guys face and he screams.
>>
>>64351369
They're literally everywhere all the time.
>>
>>64346823
>This kills the whale
>>
>>64340964
where did she get that pic?
>>
>>64351716
where would a gaping wide unfulfillable nagging feminist look for big black cock on the internet?
>>
>>64341084

She should've stood on that bridge.


>JUST

>>64341101

You can lift weights anon but bitches are too busy whining to even bother exercising and eating in moderation.
>>
File: giphy.gif (499 KB, 500x281) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
giphy.gif
499 KB, 500x281
>>64340964
>this fucking thread
>250+ replies
>>
>>64342674
>SJW's by their nature are non-confrontational
LOL is that why they're going around actively looking for people who are "deserving" of losing their job and having their life destroyed?

It doesn't need to be "labelled" as communism, it IS fucking communism. Make particular schools of thought untenable, drive them out by any means necessary, and restructure the system/culture until "the right people" are in charge. That's what they're doing.

They literally need to be gassed.
>>
>>64351607
Sounds like a poor little white villain.
>>
>>64351607
sounds like onepunchman's angel , the big muscular gay superhero
>>
>>64341195

Like these liberal arts majors even know what a control group is.
>>
>>64341084
count duckula looking bitch
>>
File: 1448176373369.png (768 KB, 665x665) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448176373369.png
768 KB, 665x665
>>64348047
>"You know how hard it is to be reduced just to your looks?"

I bet there is not one thing she has done to attract men beside work on how she looks.
>>
>>64346390
>>64347083
kek
>>
>>64340964
You hit like a vegetarian
>>
>>64351525
thats a male power fantasy

as in "i have a fantasy that male power will dominate and rip me in two"
>>
>>64348047
How did she react to your laughter?
>>
>>64354088
where's the bbc tho, that's just a power fantasy
>>
>>64349351

This guy gets it, we'll be put in a circle so the whole class can watch each other and then you're essentially swaying others around you either by argument or presentation of the facts. Rightness much like the way we handle definitions is collectively based. The person arguing against your point is going to be the hardest to turn but others? Not so much.
>>
>>64351907

They're not actively going after people in real life though, I am on a university campus many months out of the year.

They argue and whine amongst themselves and online but they're not going to strangers, confrontation is going against someone you know disagrees with you.

They're not doing that. They're the ones wanting to be in safespaces and using trigger warnings.
>>
Rose McGowan got fucked up after the car accident, she can barely talk / move her mouth now.

A real shame, she was such a qt in Charmed.

https://youtu.be/xQVzZayPpUM?t=242
>>
>>64340964
>>
File: 1439677718176.jpg (143 KB, 613x820) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439677718176.jpg
143 KB, 613x820
>>64348935

So the fat girl can fly?
>>
>>64357019
she floats
>>
>>64348935
>>64357019
wait it's real?

even weeabo harem fantasies makes the guy cute
>>
File: H9.22.jpg (223 KB, 780x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
H9.22.jpg
223 KB, 780x1200
>>64357019
only when she farts
>>
>>64357238
>even in SJW comics it's the guy that gives powers to the women
lmao
>>
>>64356677
all those asses and faggot verhoven doesnt show that filthy black dick pleaser
>>
>>64340964
pic of Munn's Psylocke?
>>
File: Jimbo.png (307 KB, 361x501) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Jimbo.png
307 KB, 361x501
You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children.

This is your world. This is the world of capeshit. Terrifying, isn't it?
>>
File: Damn It, Ryan.gif (2 MB, 190x190) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Damn It, Ryan.gif
2 MB, 190x190
>>64351607
Underrated post
>>
>>64340964
why is he buff? This illustrates the huge difference in standards between actresses and actors. Go show Michael Cera wearing that outfit and starring as a superhero, then maybe we can talk
>>
>>64341425
Yeah he's still more muscular than 99% of men. She focused mostly on his face... but female comic-book characters have bland, featureless faces. Because they're comic book characters.
>>
>>64359429
it's amazing how similar all these bodies are and how much more forgiving and elastic men's tastes are towards female bodytypes

all mcgowan had to do was be 20 and get naked. Most of these actors will suffer from deppression later on from hormonal fuckups
>>
>>64359638
Men's body standards are unquestionably harder to achieve than women's. It's pretty telling that when feminists complain about sexist body standards, they aren't pushing to have more women look like fitness models. They know that men's standards are a lot harder to achieve than women's, the last thing they want is for women to be held to the same standards as men. You'd have to be an idiot to think Melissa Benoist (Supergirl) had to train harder for her body than Cavill (Superman) did for his.
>>
>>64359804
how alienated from physical effort does our culture have to be for this body image shit (for women only of course) to exist?

men have to push themselves painfully to 100% of their capacity and try to overcome that like a psycho caveman lost in a haze of fury to create muscles for more than a year while still needing to maintain low bf.

It's baffling feminist shit even begins to form, nevermind become a meme
>>
>>64341028
he ugly tho
>>
>>64359804
this pic is fucking true, though. Fug.
>>
>>64359638
>all mcgowan had to do was be 20 and get naked. Most of these actors will suffer from deppression later on from hormonal fuckups
not to mention the joint/ back/ knee pains and constant muscle ache, im 30 and my right shoulder bugs me all day and my body is barely alright (more like pratt's)
>>
>>64359638
All those men where told to look like that by other men.
>>
>>64360115
well he's black in whiteface
>>
>>64360221
we wuz spartans and shit.
>>
>>64360207
go fuck yourself, no woman ever went "woof fuck me daddy" for fat pratt, bitch
>>
>>64340999
Trips for truth
>>
>>64360207
tell that to cuntyclub >>64341211
>>
>>64340964
these lesbians want any excuse to post BBC

why the fuck does a feminine outfit on a female make the male version mean his fake cock would be visibly wrapped up
>>
>>64360026
it'd require some humility towards men's effort and strength, we cant have that, we're equal and shit

only the bbc deserves respect
>>
>>64340964
dicksuck munn probably wants to wear less but the director told her no while railing her in a trailer
>>
>>64360983
>gayboy singer who hires twinks, boys and ugly women
>fucking munn
>>
>>64360261
Anna Faris did.
>>
>>64361092
after being used up and busted with decades of wayan bbc cum
>>
What's more important is that nigger is appropriating asian culture.
>>
>>64340964

Is she complaining that women have to wear skimpy outfits, or that men aren't allowed to?
>>
>>64340999

She'll just say she was forced to by patriarchy, don't expect her to justify it - women don't have to justify anything at all.
>>
>>64361527
>i was forced by the satanic music creep i sucked off 100 times
>>
>>64341065
>power fantasy

Please, explain why that would even matter?
>>
>>64341101

He man is a superhero who fights baddies. He's a hero, a leader, etc.

Barbie looks pretty. ALL she is is looks.
>>
>>64361709
Who's fault is it that girls have shit taste?
>>
File: psylocke.jpg (95 KB, 183x369) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
psylocke.jpg
95 KB, 183x369
>>64340964
She's wearing more than most women wear to a non-nudist/topless beach.

Here's Psylocke.
>>
>>64362367
>that mom gunt
>>
>>64341168

Unrealistic standards of beauty are unobtainable for most women (because they don't want to go down the gym, they just want to spend their time eating food all the time), anyway, that the standard of beauty is unobtainable causes body-image problems, and makes them feel bad psychologically and so on. So the argument goes anyway.

But there's nothing to say that power fantasies don't also contain unobtainable standards for men that would make them feel bad - even if it weren't beauty standards it could be other standards which are unobtainable. Also, just because something is created as a power fantasy (though there is no proof that this is why men are intentionally created in video games) doesn't necessitate that anyone takes it as a power fantasy, or responds to it positively.

For them to say the attractiveness of men is a power fantasy and the attractiveness of women is unrealistic standards of beauty, implies that beauty standards are only made for women. And that these standards are only ever created by men, and also that these beauty standards are only ever read by men into the opposite sex. Apparently, even gay men can't read beauty standards into other men - its just a power fantasy. Women are also apparently, only able to read beauty standards into themselves (which makes them feel bad) - they have no power fantasies which they create about women (also untrue) and they don't have beauty standards about other women (even if gay).

Muhh, this all the fault of heterosexual men.

But who is the power fantasy for men being read by? It can only be men, because why would a woman have a power fantasy about being male - that women have unrealistic beauty standards for men is denied, nevermind ignored. Even if the male game characters are created by other men, that says nothing for how women read the beauty standards attached to the 'power fantasy' - they could just as easily infer a beauty standard for men, from the 'power fantasy' which men create.
>>
>>64362367
Here's the first google image result for "women at the beach." They're showing noticeably more skin, and are noticeably less covered, than a Psylocke.
>>
>>64362367
compared to this >>64359429 she's a fucking nun in a funeral

was gonna post a Drunna to be the equivalent but dont want to be banned
>>
>>64340964
https://youtu.be/BDKlrey9ETc
god i hate this bitch
>>
File: news_xmenapo86.jpg (79 KB, 604x453) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
news_xmenapo86.jpg
79 KB, 604x453
>>64362633
Yeah, it's not a revealing outfit. Wolverine has worn less.
>>
It's always nice to see confirmation that women like that are the way they are because they are ruined and need thug whale dick inside them
Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 64
Thread DB ID: 371334



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.