[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you remember when nothing existed? When the universe was just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

Do you remember when nothing existed? When the universe was just an infinite void of nothingness? Those were the days.
>>
>>52536630
Ikr?
2000 years ago was a great time indeed
>>
Oooooh there's nothing
Nothing aaaat allll
Nothing nothing nooothing
>>
There was no crime... make of that what you will.
>>
You could leave your front door open couldn't you? Because it didn't exist.
>>
Stew posts here...
Trust me.

UBM
>>
File: he come out stew.jpg (308KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
he come out stew.jpg
308KB, 1280x720px
>>52537323
>I was on the internet the other day, and there was this person on there, on your internet, on your world wide web... Called Anonymous.
>And I don't know what this person does for a living, don't know what he looks like... I couldn't tell you, ladies and gentlemen, if he is a he or a she. (But I'd wager he is an unattractive male, neither here nor...) But this person, this "Anonymous," (I'm positive that's his Christian name), this Anonymous sure does POST A LOT OF RUBBISH.

*produces piece of paper and reads from it*

>"FOR YOU."
>"YOU'RE A BIG GUY."
>"I BET YOU ENJOY THE FILMS OF WES ANDERSON."
>And this one's my favourite:
>"BRAVO NOLAN."

>It seems the new, technologically literate generation socialize exclusively by repeating, word for word, what they've seen on the internet and the more they've seen it repeated, the more acceptable it is to repeat it again...

>BABBAGE, BERNERS-LEE, THEIR DREAMS REALISED... THE WORLD CONNECTED LIKE NEVER BEFORE... WONDROUS MACHINES TRANSMITTING TRILLIONS OF PIECES OF INFORMATION A SECOND...

*reads from piece of paper*

>"THAT FEEL WHEN NO G F!"
>>
File: 1420351323708.gif (2MB, 158x158px) Image search: [Google]
1420351323708.gif
2MB, 158x158px
>>52537455
>>
File: 3.jpg (2MB, 1363x2048px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
2MB, 1363x2048px
>>52537455
You are the white version Lenny Henry sans the cushy brothel advertisement revenue and globally recognised catchphrase.

>my feel feels when I am Nolan
I am Him!
>>
>>52537455
>Tonight we're gonna talk about the internet now if you've never used a computer I highly recommend you keep your mouth shut

>The world of computers used to be a magical place, now when Alan Turing invented the Turing press in 1936 could he have ever foreseen the nightmare scenario where every person in britain would shitpost banememes on 4chan?

You can browse /tv/ and dismiss it as trolling if you like, or you can dismiss it as trolling without browsing to save time.....if you prefer.
>>
File: RememberAsbestos.jpg (2MB, 7841x10000px) Image search: [Google]
RememberAsbestos.jpg
2MB, 7841x10000px
>>52536630
GAHLIC BREAD
>>
Literally Reddit: The Thread.
>>
>>52537455

pls no more pls
>>
>>52537455

>using the internet and world wide web interchangeably

You shut that filthy fucking mouth or I'll shut it for you
>>
>>52539492
Literally Kill Yourself: The Realization
>>
WORDS: The comedian

yawn
>>
>>52537455
fucking 10/10 mate
>>
>>52539644
Lee Mack fan detected.
>>
File: 1421008447551.jpg (779KB, 1100x1415px) Image search: [Google]
1421008447551.jpg
779KB, 1100x1415px
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.