[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH? Twin Peaks Thread please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: bob and dopelganger coop.gif (1015KB, 499x381px) Image search: [Google]
bob and dopelganger coop.gif
1015KB, 499x381px
WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH?
Twin Peaks Thread please
>>
File: IN.webm (1MB, 640x480px)
IN.webm
1MB, 640x480px
>>
>>52091558
do you have the webm from the scene where Laura Palmer's dopelganger is screaming
>>
>>52091730
no but i have this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlIlWsQ2FEk

Sheryl lee is a fucking great actress
>>
File: 1325234394795.gif (990KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
1325234394795.gif
990KB, 500x353px
>>52091730
Have a gif, friend.
>>
Does it ever get good? I watched 3 episodes and was bored out of my skull
>>
>>52092130
The whole first season is gold, give it a try, maybe it's just nor your thing
>>
when is the next part starting, I havent followed the news aside from it existing?

Its netflix right
>>
A couple of episodes in I just knew who the killer was. I was right. This is the only time I've managed to crack a mystery.
>>
>>52092232
no, it's Showtime, 2016, Frost and Lynch wrting every episode with Lynch directing them all
>>
>>52092372
how many episodes are greenlit?

will they get more if its successful or is this just a conclusion?
>>
>>52092321
You knew it was Bob?

Or are you talking about her father, because that was added in. The killer was never supposed to be revealed
>>
>>52092130
Probably not for you, because you're a complete pleb. Third episode was GOAT.
>>
>>52092480
>Frost said, "The proof will be in the pudding. If we have a great time doing it and everybody loves it and they decide there's room for more, I could see it going that way"
GET HYPE
>>
>>52092506
Her father.

He was just TOO sad about her death. Very suspicious.
>>
File: Paul.jpg (19KB, 270x212px) Image search: [Google]
Paul.jpg
19KB, 270x212px
>>52092960
Everyone in the entire town lost their mind over her death, he just did it longer than everyone else, he was her father.

Did Audrey Horne really get blown up?

Also what are Paul Atreides and Ed up to now-a-days?
>>
>>52092752
I'm really, really excited for the show, but I hope that it doesn't go past the 9 episodes. I see this as a great treat, and anything past that could spoil the show's legacy.
>>
>>52093183
Kyle Mclajckfk is in Agents of SHIT, no idea about Ed tho
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.