[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /tv/'s opinion of Lost And more importantly,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: locke-orange.jpg (15KB, 400x259px) Image search: [Google]
locke-orange.jpg
15KB, 400x259px
What's /tv/'s opinion of Lost

And more importantly, what the fuck was going in Season 4 and 5
>>
bad writing
>>
locke tell me about your sexual organs
>>
>>49217988
Season 1-3 is the greatest television you will ever see. Other seasons are a bit of a mess but its all worth watching, because it's the ride that matters.
>>
durn to ya, etc
>>
I think I saw SupaHotFire about here some point today. I'm sure he'll be along soon to give you his opinion
>>
When Lost ended, /tv/ ended

what you see now is not /tv/, it's like when man in black pretended to be locke
>>
LOST era /tv/ was truly golden era /tv/
Does anyone have any verticals from back in the day, I lost mine when I got my new comp
>>
>>49218020
/thread
>>
>>49217988

Bretty good... French girl daughter arc was shit-tier for me
>>
Personally I think it's got interesting ideas that it sprinkles in for flavor, but the characters are too fucking stupid for me to like the "voyage, not the destination" story. I'm really only intrigued by the potential, but I realize it's just a Rorschach painting where I project meaning onto something that has none or at least very little.

Rose (and Bernard, for listening to Rose) were right. That teacher in that one episode where they were getting dynamite from the ship was like the only character who I could relate to. He pointed out all the flaws with the stories, and then conveniently the plot took him away.

I was fixated on what MIB said Locke's last thought was before he died, and then I realized MIB usually lies, although often he twists the truth.
Ah well. I guess the show wasn't so ridiculous, after all, I'm not so different, continuing on despite my horribly ignorance of anything that's going on. No idea if I'm making a horrible mess or not.

"I don't understand"
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.