[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw salsa is hot now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 64

File: image.jpg (582KB, 1362x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
582KB, 1362x2048px
>tfw salsa is hot now
>>
>now
>>
She looked like shit would not fux
>>
Did she fucked CIA?
>>
File: 1400335073800.jpg (35KB, 187x243px) Image search: [Google]
1400335073800.jpg
35KB, 187x243px
>tfw salsa and CIA wins Game of Thrones
>>
What, why is her hair black?
>>
>>45214729
WHY CANT YOU FAGGOTS POST IN YOUR FUCKING GENERAL

YOU HAVE IT FOR A REASON

YOU BEGGED TO KEEP THE GENERAL

YOU KEPT CRYING THAT YOU ALWAYS POST IN IT

FUCKING USE IT

STOP MAKING THREADS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
>>
>>45214729
>hot salsa
>>
>>45214729
>now
were you gay before?
>>
>maleficent.jpg
>>
She's always been hot, she just got hotter and her and CIA are gonna reign
>>
>>45214831
she's hiding her identity
>>
>>45214835

Too much spoiler in General.

Also do we really need more baneshitposting?
>>
So is she evil now? Is she fucking LF? Why is she wearing a car hood emblem as a necklace?
>>
CIA's voice is starting to piss me off. It's like he's doing an imitation of Bale's batman.
>>
File: gangsta.jpg (2KB, 125x115px) Image search: [Google]
gangsta.jpg
2KB, 125x115px
OH NOW SHE DYED HER HAIR!
anyways
the change from sweet stupid girl
to a more dominating woman is what boosted Darth salsa's appeal

trust me
I spend alot of time calulating on what makes a woman hot
>>
File: sophie.png (581KB, 500x703px) Image search: [Google]
sophie.png
581KB, 500x703px
like she wasn't hot before
>>
on a scale of 1-10 how hard did her fake testimony make littlefinger?
>>
File: 1397131515690.png (2MB, 1145x1560px) Image search: [Google]
1397131515690.png
2MB, 1145x1560px
>>
>Would bang 15/10
>>
>tfw no qt3.14 darth sansa gf
just die in my sleep already
( ;_;) ( ._.)
>>
>>45214889
WHY CANT YOU FAGGOTS POST IN YOUR FUCKING GENERAL

YOU HAVE IT FOR A REASON

YOU BEGGED TO KEEP THE GENERAL

YOU KEPT CRYING THAT YOU ALWAYS POST IN IT

FUCKING USE IT

STOP MAKING THREADS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
>>
>>45214831
Dark hair is a sign of maturity.
>>
>>45215258

you mad? just for that i'll start another thread... just... for you.
>>
did she fucked CIA?
>>
>>45215258
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>45214729
Is that that thingy part of a katana? I'm sure you know the name.
>>
I have always wanted to shag her.
>>
File: 139368569115.png (194KB, 1329x1287px) Image search: [Google]
139368569115.png
194KB, 1329x1287px
>>45215129
10/10, it's ok.
>>
File: 1396594045795.gif (289KB, 160x159px) Image search: [Google]
1396594045795.gif
289KB, 160x159px
>>45215334
>just... for you.
>>
>>45214729
How are you going to wash feathers? It's not like you could just throw them into a washing machine. I bet she smells.
>>
>>45215258
>flabergasted?
>>
>>45214729
SHE WAS THE CHOSEN ONE
SHE WAS MEANT TO DESTROY CIA, NOT FUCK HIM!
>>
File: Darth Salsa.jpg (482KB, 700x1053px) Image search: [Google]
Darth Salsa.jpg
482KB, 700x1053px
>>
Sensa is hoot?
>>
File: 13293289473975.jpg (778KB, 1379x1577px) Image search: [Google]
13293289473975.jpg
778KB, 1379x1577px
>>
>>45216040

>implying you wouldn't fuck 80's Boy George
>>
>>45214729
what is she holding??
>>
>>45214729

>chain around her neck like a dog

What a hot slut
>>
>>45214729
Shouldn't have finished that lemon cake
>>
File: Riker.jpg (55KB, 1097x1051px) Image search: [Google]
Riker.jpg
55KB, 1097x1051px
>be me
>watching S1 of GoT back in the day
>friend is asking me about it
>I tell him i think that redhead stark girl is hot
>"Dude she's like 14"
>mfw
>>
File: sansastark.jpg (157KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
sansastark.jpg
157KB, 800x450px
Shall we go?
>>
How tall is she now?
Tall girls are perfect breeding material.
>>
>>45214729

Can 'you people' please keep to the ghetto magnanimously set aside by we ubermensch for your grotty, filthy little fandom?

Please be decent, and we'll be decent to you.
>>
File: 1401732088517.jpg (599KB, 1362x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1401732088517.jpg
599KB, 1362x2048px
4u
>100 hrs in pont
>>
>>45216467
could you imagine if a 6"9 dude had a baby with her if it was a dude he could be freakish tall!!
>>
>>45216468
wow you sound like a faggot
>>
>>45216468

yeah we have banji and bane threads to attend to and you're cluttering up the catalog
>>
>>45216573
6 inch 9 what?
>>
>>45216536
There he is. There he goes again
Look everyone he posted it once again. Isn't he just the funniest guy around. Oh my god.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha, maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass so you just choose the picture. Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic CIA agent guy isn’t it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor. But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat fucking fuck up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bane fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is “FOR YOU. FOR YOU. FOR YOU”.
You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now.
And that’s all you’ll ever be.
>>
File: 140169538588369.jpg (45KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
140169538588369.jpg
45KB, 500x400px
>>
>>45215180

>oblivion character creator
>>
>>45214729
at first i thought cat was walking down the stairs

;_;
>>
>>45216647
for you
>>
File: 1399750676358.jpg (267KB, 514x614px) Image search: [Google]
1399750676358.jpg
267KB, 514x614px
>>45215180
>>45216697
>>
>>45216799
Look everyone he posted it once again. Isn't he just the funniest guy around. Oh my god.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha, maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass so you just choose the picture. Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic CIA agent guy isn’t it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor. But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat fucking fuck up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bane fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is “FOR YOU. FOR YOU. FOR YOU”.
You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now.
>>
>>45216843
for you
>>
File: IASIP2.gif (967KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
IASIP2.gif
967KB, 500x230px
>>45214955
>I spend a lot of time calculating on what makes a woman hot.

This made me laugh harder then it should have.
>>
File: 1401130564001.jpg (110KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
1401130564001.jpg
110KB, 500x688px
>>45215180
>>
>>45216856
>>
>>45217013
for you
>>
>>45217055
>>
>>45217068
for you
>>
>>45217088
>>
>>45217088
>>
>>45217100
for you
>>
>>45217100
for you
>>
>>45214831
full mourning mode
>>
>>45217111
>>45217122
>>
>>45217109
for you
>>
>>45217195

They're just trying to kill this thread. I wish them luck.
>>
>>45217191
>>
>>45217227
I'm not im trying to get copypasta faggots to leave
>>
>>45214729
>now

bitch please
>>
>>45217227
>implying this board isn't a good 60% shitposting
the fire rises brother
>>
>>45216674
Is that even her
>>
The fire is rising, brothers!
>>
File: 1398080883129.jpg (615KB, 3192x2124px) Image search: [Google]
1398080883129.jpg
615KB, 3192x2124px
>>45217267
>>
>>45214729
I always thought Sophie Turner was hot. /tv/ always made fun of me, but look at us now. We in da big leagues.
>>
>>45214729
>now
hasn't she always been?
>>
>>45217255
was getting dubs part of your plan?
>>
>>45217328
I guess Oberyn's crunched head took up so much of the budget that the producers couldn't afford stylists for the cast
>>
>>45217397
>>45215180
>>
>>45217557
make up angle and lightning,i guess you never took much phtos or had photos taken of you right?
>>
>>45222126
Yes it is.
>>
>>45222126
Damn, thought she was like 6' or over. I blame manlets.
>>
>>45222126
>>45222287
She is over 6 foot, I think the 5'9'' thing was from two years ago
>>
File: 1398351878122.png (133KB, 318x354px) Image search: [Google]
1398351878122.png
133KB, 318x354px
>>45222214

>tfw dutch
>mfw this post
>>
>>45222349
false. a quick google will set you right
>>
>>45214729
>>tfw salsa is hot now
dat cgi
>>
>>45222349

This delusion, every single picture she is in shes towering over most of the male cast because shes wears heels all the time.
>>
>>45222415
>google
>accurate heights for celebs
kek, look up robert downey junior
>>
>>45221131
Bran is the Great Other.
>>
File: 1277582497033.jpg (16KB, 232x243px) Image search: [Google]
1277582497033.jpg
16KB, 232x243px
>>45216697

MY FUCKING SIDES ARE IN ORBIT HAHAHA
>>
>>45222369
dutch women average around 5'9?
all of the women barely hit 5'6 where I live
I'm a manlet and I rarely meet a girl taller than I am
>>
>>45221131
I followed until you said that CIA's accent was good... is this a joke?
>>
>>45222678

nah the female average is 5'6 but there's a fuckton of taller chicks here, male average is 5'11
>>
>>45222678
>5'9
>5'6
what does that even mean?

I'm 178 cm tall, my sister's 160, rarely see girls same hight as me (he4els don't count)
>>
>>45214879

That's a pretty clever thing to do, especially right after you have revealed your identity.
>>
File: 1374435014155.jpg (124KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1374435014155.jpg
124KB, 500x275px
>>45216040
>>
File: sZtT0ia.jpg (366KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sZtT0ia.jpg
366KB, 1920x1080px
>>45214921
She's pretending to be LF's niece to "avoid assassins"

The dress and necklace reflect LF's newly created house. His symbol is a mocking bird.
>>
Forehead too big
Emo style
2/10 wood not bang
>>
>>45214729
Ugly as shit compared to Bran and Arya.
>>
File: 1399573713395.jpg (42KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
1399573713395.jpg
42KB, 600x404px
>>45216363
>>
is lady salsa a full bush sort of girl?
>>
>>45223349
Kurt Russel for king of westeros
>>
You know who's really tall? Charles fucking dance. Broad-shouldered too.

That guy's a tremendous boss. He was married for like 30 years, then he got divorced and had an affair with like a 27-year old.

Best actor in this shit show too.
>>
>>45223167
wtf is this flag
>>
>>45223628
CIA
>>
Question!

How does bran take a shit? Does hodor have to hold him while he shits or what? Also, what does Arya use to wipe her ass after she takes a shit? Leaves?
>>
>>45223742
bran has a bidet that hodor carries
>>
>>45223742
HODORRRRR
>>
>>45223506
this, i was thinking earlier why they wouldnt hire the ROME guys for serious roles, its because of acting skill

watch any scene with tywin, and then go watch a jon or dany scene, the difference in acting talent is humungous
>>
>>45216040

>far right, bottom row

Damn, solid Jessica Rabbit.
>>
>>45223506
>Broad-shouldered too.
>That guy's a tremendous boss.
>Best actor in this shit show too
>He was married for like 30 years
>had an affair with like a 27-year old

...And if your gushing post is any indication, then odds are that he'll be pounding your ass into pudding next.
>>
>>45224125

He would be welcome to it.
>>
>>45214729
when will we see her tits?
>>
>>45223742
>How does bran take a shit

This is actually a good question... Little known fact about para/quadriplegic care: Nurses/Caregivers must routinely go up their asses to pull the shit out...
>>
>>45223898

His scenes with Maisie are unbelievable. Probably the only time I can honestly say the show was way better than the book.
>>
>>45224254

He's almost too good; books Tywin was much less complex than the character Dance plays.
>>
>>45223342
>arya
>>
So Sansa is the Sith Lord the Jedi have been searching for?
>>
>>45223742
He warg into his anus and ...
>>
>>45224171

Well, you can simply contact Charles Dance c/o....

<Ahem>... I mean good luck with your pursuit.....

...I'm not Charles Dance...
>>
>>45217328
fucking english people
>>
>>45221131
CIA's accent is not even fucking consistent
>>
>>45225068
He uses a different one in kings landing. Its a high born accent. He uses his low born accent around Sansa because he wants to bone her like her mother.
>>
>>45214729
How the hell did she dye her hair black?
>>
>>45225385

With dye?
>>
>>45225424

its like magic
>>
>>45225540

It's like poetry
>>
>>45225699

it rhymes
>>
>>45225370

no he doesn't he had throat cancer you insensitive little guy.
>>
where were you when salsa hair is dye?

'noo'
>>
guys if you wouldnt fuck salsa you are literally gay
>>
>>45214831
to look more like Cat, CIA was in love with Cat
>>
>>45214729
>remy lacroix
>>
>>45226375

She's nowhere near that adorable you ass.
>>
>>45226407
yeah an actual literal pornstar is more adoreable than the slut in OP, i agree.
>>
>>45214729
She was born with an unfortunately ugly shaped head/face.
>>
>>45226447

Look her up, she is.

Or were you serious, I couldn't tell?
>>
>>45226762
i am serious actually

porn and time will probably ruin her eventually
>>
>>45226375

>remmy lacrosse
>>
File: you will never be Sansa's Hound.jpg (1007KB, 2832x4256px) Image search: [Google]
you will never be Sansa's Hound.jpg
1007KB, 2832x4256px
>>45214729
Darth Salsa will use CIA to reclaim the North and be the icy bitch Queen of the North that the Boltons deserve.

Based D and D spoiling us on the books again.
>>
>>45226276
> fuck salsa
That would sting a bit.
>>
File: 1401487083496.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1401487083496.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
>>45216697
>>
File: 1399305310884.jpg (11KB, 166x130px) Image search: [Google]
1399305310884.jpg
11KB, 166x130px
>>45214729
I'M A VIRGIN A VIRGIN I SWEAR IT
>>
>>45228678
VUUURGEN
>>
>>45215180

this is just horrible make-up and hair style, make-up works both ways, as you can clearly see here
>>
>>45222126
average height of a woman is 5'4. So yeah 5'9 is tall for a woman.
>>
File: 1379002886621.jpg (62KB, 765x343px) Image search: [Google]
1379002886621.jpg
62KB, 765x343px
>>45228678
kek kek kek kek kek kek
>>
>>45214729
That's not true. You're LYing. Because what's really going on here... is that Sansa is still an ugly skag.
>>
>>45228932

>skag

But she hasn't eaten anyone yet. Or did I miss it?
>>
>>45228932
nah m8 ur just homo
>>
>>45228932
homos from bongland
>>
Sansa nudes when?
>>
>>45222732
I SHUPPOSE
>>
>>45214729
Still no boobs
>>
File: lozengy argent and gules.png (28KB, 220x242px) Image search: [Google]
lozengy argent and gules.png
28KB, 220x242px
>>45226832
>Darth Salsa will use CIA to reclaim the North
Take them words, 69 'em.
>>
>>45221390
Alice > Sophie
>>
>>45222126
>mfw I'm 6'0"
>my sister is pretty tall too
>she wears heals when she goes out that make her even taller than me
I don't understand she she does this. Why do tall girls wear high-heal shoes? I've told her than men don't like girls to be taller than they are, but she takes no notice of me. She must be like 6'3" or something in heals.
>>
File: 1367654395463.gif (1MB, 304x171px) Image search: [Google]
1367654395463.gif
1MB, 304x171px
>>45228678
How many cocks has she taken, /tv/? I'd guess 6.
>>
>>45216040
too much makeup
>>
>>45232365
IRL I'd ballpark slightly less, 3-4 maybe. In the show she's still (most probably) a virgin.
>>
Is it a gimmick that all the Stark children seem to get so close but yet so far to each other?
>>
File: PtNi5UT.png (389KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
PtNi5UT.png
389KB, 500x500px
I want to rub my face all over her legs while she calls me a good boy.
>>
File: clamsa.jpg (668KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
clamsa.jpg
668KB, 2197x1463px
>>45217267
>>
File: D&D.png (48KB, 758x469px) Image search: [Google]
D&D.png
48KB, 758x469px
>>45232479
>>
>>45232566
it happens in the books too
>>
>>45232507
that's the most desperate shit i've ever seen. thanks.
>>
>>45232661
The Bran/Jon thing doesn't. The Hound's ransom plot being foiled again at the Bloody Gate while Sansa is secretly in the Eyrie only seems like a parallel remarkable coincidence because an even more unlikely one was shoehorned in already.
>>
File: sigh.jpg (62KB, 253x750px) Image search: [Google]
sigh.jpg
62KB, 253x750px
>>45232507
>>
File: 1370185126759.gif (739KB, 245x192px) Image search: [Google]
1370185126759.gif
739KB, 245x192px
>>45232442
>In the show she's still (most probably) a virgin.
I was talking about the actress, but wasn't it implied that she fugged Baelish in this episode?

I'm reading the books, but I haven't gotten that far yet. I just finished ASOS and have gotten a couple of chapters into AFFC.
>>
>>45232507
1/10

See me after class.
>>
>>45232793
She's a virgin at the end of book five. She has to stay that way untill she marries harry.
>>
File: 1394057703889.png (27KB, 955x478px) Image search: [Google]
1394057703889.png
27KB, 955x478px
>>45232479
No, Arya never gets to the Eyrie in the book (not even close). The Hound's wounds from fighting Polliver and The Tickler (not Biter and Rorge, like in the show) get badly infected and he becomes to weak to continue travelling. He tells Arya to give him mercy (i.e. to kill him), but she refuses and leaves him dying by the roadside because he didn't save her mother at the Red Wedding.

Whether he's alive or dead is open to interpretation.
>>
>>45232867
who the fuck is harry
>>
>>45232793
>wasn't it implied that she fugged Baelish in this episode?
I kind of felt it was based solely on the editing of the show, but you can rest assured that it wasn't meant to be, else D&D are taking some tremendously serious liberties.

Sansa's virginity is the main evidence that Tyrion never consummated their marriage, along with the fact that she bore him no children, and her value as the notional Stark heir depends on her existing marriage being lawfully null. As an unwed lady, she can be used to broker alliances and bear heirs, both to the North and to the Vale. Littlefinger would never jeopardize that.

When he asked Sansa if she really knew what he wanted, there's good reason to think he was implying that she was wrong in whatever she thought. Far be it from me to trust him, but he did say that he only ever loved Cat.
>>
>>45233144

Harry Potter
>>
>>45233008
>tfw Starks got the biggest shaft of all the familys
>>
dat body of work
>>
>>45233223
more
>>
>>45233008

I forgot about the other sister fuck
>>
>>45233186

I agree with this analysis, except he's already said what he wants. Everything. His goals aren't really complex, he wants supremacy in everything he can manage.

I read their little exchange as basically her telling him, "I'm ready to join you on your climb." and his reply was basically "Are you sure?"

Then cue black dress. She's ready.
>>
File: darth-sansa.webm (3MB, 1280x720px)
darth-sansa.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>45233223
Goddamn its depressing how hot she is knowing you will never get a girl this fine.
>>
File: 1401069168058.webm (718KB, 500x502px)
1401069168058.webm
718KB, 500x502px
>>45233248
das it
>>
>>45233144
Harrold Hardyng is the presumptive heir of Robert Arryn, or Robin to you showfags. He is Robert's cousin's son, the last inheritable descendant of House Arryn while Robert remains childless.

I'm not calling him Robin because Harrold hasn't yet appeared in the show, so who knows if he'll be Robin's whatever, but he's definitely Robert Arryn's heir.

See >>45231822
>>
>>45233186
littlefinger sees Sansa as a cat replacement. he almost got himself killed for cat once. I think he's actually gonna meet his end by being blinded with lust for Sansa
>>
File: 1401262907706.gif (592KB, 245x225px) Image search: [Google]
1401262907706.gif
592KB, 245x225px
>>45233008
Who's the midget on the right?

Catelyn - Rickon - Robb - Ned - Bran - Sansa - ??? - Jon(?)
>>
File: 1400887914800.jpg (196KB, 586x725px) Image search: [Google]
1400887914800.jpg
196KB, 586x725px
>>
>>45233416
You just posted an image with that midget kissing Sophie...
>>
>>45233416
Arya
>>
>>45233322
>those massive fat arms
>>
>>45233346
It's a possibility, but when it comes to Petyr I'm reluctant to commit myself to one prediction, much less suppose that I've cracked his motives. I can equally imagine him being satisfied with improving the stature of Catelyn's daughter and family in a way Ned stark couldn't, before submitting himself to other distractions elsewhere. At any rate, the show definitely makes him seem more susceptible to lust than the books do.
>>
>>45233346
a lot of GoT characters have strong parallels with historical characters, including the manner of their demise

Baelish strongly resembles a character who had a meteoric political rise followed by a meteoric fall, which seems like the direction this is going
>>
>>45214729
>just realized her hair is black

mmm mmm
>>
book LF is going to be killed by salsa

show salsa clearly has an affection for LF that isn't present in the books, so when the show finds out about this, they'll make LF attempted rape salsa so that she gains the motive to kill him

screenshot this
>>
>>45233499
it's called muscle, stringbean
>>
File: darth_salsa.jpg (66KB, 645x429px) Image search: [Google]
darth_salsa.jpg
66KB, 645x429px
>>45214831
Cause she's Darth Salsa
>>
Is she joining the night's watch or something? I thought they did not accept females.
>>
>>45233994
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqZpX3QnO3g
>>
>>45233870
Should've been dyed ages ago, really. But they left some stuff out including her disguise.

>>45233883
>show salsa clearly has an affection for LF that isn't present in the books
Not sure I agree that it's very clear. There's a difference between sexual tension and attraction, unless you aren't talking about romantic affection to begin with.
>>
>>45234073
>There's a difference between sexual tension and attraction
is there a difference when you're a 15 year old girl?
>>
File: 13863830767452.jpg (352KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
13863830767452.jpg
352KB, 2197x1463px
>>45217267
At least post a version that looks good.
>>
>>45234060
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqZpX3QnO3g
The guy who made that video fucked up hard by putting that song and not Imperial March
>>
>>45234263
Is that a shop?
>>
>>45234127
I'd say so, especially when you've just discovered that you can use your sexuality to manipulate, or at least partially influence, men.

I understand that the way it came across in-show was broader than in the books and if you were coming into it fresh I can see how that conclusion might seem most likely, but I still didn't see her scenes in the last couple episodes as being substantially inconsistent with her emotional state from the novels.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbYoIutDzcE
>>
I heard Sophie is a bitch irl.
>>
>>45234348
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbYoIutDzcE
>not Imperial March

idiot
>>
>>45214831
She turned evil from CIA dicking.
>>
File: manlet.jpg (268KB, 716x1024px) Image search: [Google]
manlet.jpg
268KB, 716x1024px
>>45222744
>male average is 5'11
Tell that to Bruno Mars
>>
>>45235034
I will
>>
I think the dress being a mockingbird is a little hamfisted. see? she's like a mockingbird, just mimicking shit to survive.
>>
File: 1363717991592.jpg (706KB, 3500x2478px) Image search: [Google]
1363717991592.jpg
706KB, 3500x2478px
Not nearly enough pics of salsa in this thread.
>>
File: sensa.gif (994KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
sensa.gif
994KB, 245x245px
>>45214729
>>
>>45236373
Why do you want to kill me?
>>
>>45233760
and what character would that be?
>>
My dad works for Game of Thrones and he said that Emilia Clarke is super jealous of Sansa because she's getting hotter than her and gaining more attention.

Emilia refuses to be on the same press tours as Sophie.
>>
>>45236711
You heard it wrong.
My dad works for AMC and he said that Emilia Clarke is super jealous of Bran because he's getting hotter than her and gaining more attention.

Emilia refuses to be on the same press tours as Isaac.
>>
>>45236763
YOURE BOTH WRONG
MY DAD WORKS FOR SPIKE AND HE SAYS EMILIA CLARKE DOESNT EVEN EXIST
KELLYC IS JUST MADE OUT OF CGI
>>
>>45236627

Octavian's BFF, who's name I can't remember at this moment. He rose really quickly, though I wouldn't call his fall meteoric. So I'd go with Sir Thomas Moore.
>>
File: 1401468846510.jpg (106KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1401468846510.jpg
106KB, 720x960px
>>45236401
>>
>>45236973
Why hasn't she released a photo that nice in so long?
>>
>>45236989
He got fat
>>
>>45237040
Why? Doesn't HBO provide them with trainers and nutritionists? You'd think it'd be part of their jobs.
>>
>>45236373
damn...how is thing she does with her eyes called?
I died.
>>
I thought that was mountain
>>
>>45222744
i'm almost certain that's bull.
the dutch are supposed to be taller than us scandies, and males 18-45 average 6 feet here.
you are even more of a manlet than you think you are.
>>
File: 10.jpg (596KB, 1967x3000px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
596KB, 1967x3000px
salsa is getting there in hotness, but she has a lot of ground to make up to reach maisie's level.
>>
>>45237644
>englishslag.jpg
>>
>hurr, let's call her salsa because she's a bit chub
>salsa is a non-fat food made entirely of fresh produce

That being said, was anybody else annoyed that they were saying at the beginning of the season that she's rejecting food, and yet the actress is showing Ariel Winter-tier barely concealed balloon tits and chubby cheeks?
>>
>>45237789
She must have a lot of money, why does she dress like white trash?
>>
>>45237644
the character is supposed to be "uncomely"
pretty good casting. someone who fits, but still gives every pedo on /tv/ the hots.
>>
She actually looks like she's lost weight since S3

As I recall some of the eyrie scenes were filmed for season 3 but shifted to s4, which is why she looks fatter in some of the eps this season than in others.
>>
>>45237286
> Doesn't HBO provide them with trainers and nutritionists?
Maybe if there's something physically demanding about their role, e.g. Arya's swordplay. But do they hire everybody a trainer just to ensure that they remain at their present weight and not get fat?
>>
>>45237951
I've always wondered that myself
>>
File: 1357426984502.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1357426984502.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>45221560
I knew one Sophie. He fucked me like I was gonna die the next day.
>>
>>45233309
>that slight eyebrow quiver

It annoys me that people legitimately think CIA is a bad actor
>>
>>45238505
too bad webms dont have sound
>>
>>45238505
I don't think he's a bad actor, it's really just his accent in the show that's silly sometimes
>>
What was the point of their conversation in her bedroom? It seemed like it was supposed to have subtext but the acting is too shit to convey it. What were they saying?
>>
File: littlebird.jpg (245KB, 1280x4528px) Image search: [Google]
littlebird.jpg
245KB, 1280x4528px
>>45238594
farkin hell m8
>>
>>45238662
What does he want? Is she supposed to look more like young Cat or less?
>>
>>45238662
>tfw I really want them to fuck
>>
>>45216087
hahahahaha
>>
>>45238662
based LF would never let himself be manipulated by sex no matter how much he wants to bone salsa
>>
>>45238662
how do they dye hair back then?
>>
>>45238755

the same way they dyed everything else...

the same way we dye things today..

with dye.
>>
>>45238594
She knows

anon

She understands now
>>
>>45238755
Coal, blackberries, various types of mold, or you could harvest ink from mollusks, mix it in a solution to create a dye then apply it to your hair.
>>
>>45238856
shiet lmao
im fuckin dead man
>>
>>45238755
she used black strap molasses and now she's the tastiest lass in westeros
>>
>>45238928
Understands what? How to play the game or whatever?
>>
What's up with CIA's acting? It is so fucking bad, that voice he puts on is fucking laughable and he does it all the time.
>>
>>45239021
She understands the game, her role in the game, and her role linked to CIA role and ambitions.
CIA and boy george for king and queen of westeros
>>
>>45217328
her chin. wtf yo.
>>
>>45239021
It's basically supposed to say that she's learned how to think about things now, so her attempts at applying herself to politics will either be useful and insightful or reserved enough to allow someone else (like him) to take the lead when she doesn't grasp something.
>>
So I never browse /tv/ but what the hell is up with every thread on the board 404ing?
>>
File: 1352372036391.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1352372036391.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>45216697
>>
File: janitard.jpg (54KB, 422x296px) Image search: [Google]
janitard.jpg
54KB, 422x296px
>>45239221
for free
>>
File: salsa skirt.jpg (3KB, 194x137px) Image search: [Google]
salsa skirt.jpg
3KB, 194x137px
>>45217267
>>
is cia really pounding that 10/10 outta 10/10 spicy pussy on the daily?
>>
>>45239426
No, of course he fucking isn't.

Her virginity is the only evidence which the Lannisters can't believably publicly deny that Tyrion never consummated their marriage. If her marriage to Tyrion was never lawfully consummated she's open to being married to someone else, and her children (in the absence of any of her brothers, who are all believed dead) will be inheritable heirs to the North on top of whatever other titles their father merits. If the marriage was legal, then no children she bears except by Tyrion will be trueborn. Why would CIA fuck that up?
>>
>>45221131
>>45222732
I had to check to see if he's actually Irish, and wouldn't you know it, somebody from /tv/ has had their way with his wiki page. Very first sentence. When did this happen?
>>
>>45237906
i call her salsa cuz its funny
>>
>le ordinary british bar slag faic
naa nigga
>>
>>45240021
ur so cool m8
>>
>>45238752
>dat young Cat tho

He's done for.
>>
File: Polliver.jpg (34KB, 852x486px) Image search: [Google]
Polliver.jpg
34KB, 852x486px
>>45232507
I'd pic my teeth with it
>>
>>45217267
That dog's face
>>
>>45217267
SHES A BIG BITCH
>>
>>45240625

He's a contender for doge
>>
>>45217328
TYPICAL BRITSLAGS.JPG
>>
>>45214729
still too fat.
>>
>>45241609
no
>>
>>45241643
yes. The bitch has ate too many lemon cakes to the point she looks like a Oblivion character model.
>>
>>45214729
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYQltuvKCD4
>>
>>45237906
you have no fucking clue buddy, best shut the fuck up now!
>>
File: salsa.jpg (18KB, 723x161px) Image search: [Google]
salsa.jpg
18KB, 723x161px
>>45237906
>>
File: huge.png (176KB, 287x230px) Image search: [Google]
huge.png
176KB, 287x230px
>>45232507
SHE NEEDS A MUCH BIGGER CUNT

BITCH IS HUGE THAT MEANS SHE HAS A HUGE CUNT
>>
>>45236711
Maybe Emilia Clarke shouldn't have been a stupid cunt and stopped doing nude scenes cause yeah no shit only thing she had going for her looks wise is that she'd show her tits now that that's gone who cares about her
>>
>>45232325
because they make the legs and ass look better.

your sister wasnt trying to tell you its so men enjoy her ass more
>>
>>45232793
> but wasn't it implied that she fugged Baelish in this episode?

no, since when is wearing black after losing your virginity a thing?
>>
>>45233312
ELLIOT GO TO BED
>>
she looks like the red bitch
>>
>>45242800

Don't care that it comes from a bottle; I love me some Melly
>>
>>45233008

>Rickon not bloodied and eating human limbs

1/10
>>
File: CB381977mz.jpg (349KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CB381977mz.jpg
349KB, 600x600px
>salsa
why did i laugh so hard
>>
>>45238755
Did she dye her cunt too?
>>
>>45242800
I thought it was her at first.
>>
>>45224301
I WILL BE VERY DISPLEASED WHEN HE DIES.

SELFISH LITTLE IMP!
>>
>>45242306
false
>>
File: 1401691459753.png (564KB, 594x529px) Image search: [Google]
1401691459753.png
564KB, 594x529px
>>45235034
That's why its average fucktard. Midgets like him balance out the big guys like The Mountain
>>
She's 50% hot and 50% ugly.
>>
300 posts of this ugly fuck

lel
>>
>>45233309
Some background music as she comes down the stairs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bzWSJG93P8
>>
>>45243525
shut up bitch
>>
>>45243525
fuck off
>>
File: 139495853123439.jpg (182KB, 736x1106px) Image search: [Google]
139495853123439.jpg
182KB, 736x1106px
>>45243783
you fuck off with your ugly fat chav

shittest chav i've seen posted
>>
>>45243783
>HAIRDRYER SLUT

WULD DICK
>>
>>45243913

Is chav officially a meaningless word?

Or was it played out years ago?
>>
>>45233186
She took it in the butt. Obviously.
>>
>>45245069
>still a virgin :D

Perfect.
>>
File: 1401785072747.jpg (221KB, 1222x918px) Image search: [Google]
1401785072747.jpg
221KB, 1222x918px
>>45243783
>>
>>45245503
>foreshadowing

It fits.
>>
>>45245503
made photoshop skillz
>>
>>45245503
why is her knee all bruised?
>>
>>45245503
i bow to you master
>>
Did you guys know that Megan Fox is in an open marriage?

Did you?
>>
>>45214868
Unless Tyrion dies she can't marry anyone else & she's technically Lady of Winterfell. Tyrion will eventually storm Casterly Rock & create an alliance between himself, her & the freefolk occupying Brandon's Gift after the wall falls.
>>
>>45243085
>fat free
>>
>>45233418
didn't realize she was an ihop girl
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.