[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eternal Thailand Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 14

File: 3.jpg (80KB, 477x600px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
80KB, 477x600px
Previous thread reached bump limit >>938037

The jet ski scam, the motorbike scam, navigating the BTS Skytrain system,and other Thailand related topics such as pad thai and also thai iced coffee.
>>
i hope im not there when the king dies
>>
>>948109
just saw the princess yesterday best day of my life
>>
>>948146
Which princess? King's daughter or one of the prince's exes?
>>
File: the-more-you-know.png (448KB, 1045x461px) Image search: [Google]
the-more-you-know.png
448KB, 1045x461px
>>948221
"the king" is slang for a trap (sometimes also used to describe a penis). "the king dies" means to lose your erection because you realize you brought a ladyboy back to your hotel.

>>948146

"saw the princess" is code for confirming that your prize is indeed a woman (at least as far as any drunk person would be able to determine).
>>
hi trv/!.
I´m planning on going to Thailand with my girlfriend. Where can we find nice beaches? Phi phi islands look very nice, at least on photos. what do you think?
>>
>>948227
Interesting mate, had no clue. (not previous anons)

Not sure if sharing this in 'real life' is interesting knowledge to others or if it implies you fuck traps in Thailand.
>>
>>948233

My friend told me. I'm not gay. Do I look gay to you bro? I'm serious man. Do I?

Please don't tell my wife we had this conversation.
>>
>>948230
I like Koh Samui, if you are looking on mainland I suggest Rayong
>>
File: Bangkok-transit-map.jpg (247KB, 1962x1541px) Image search: [Google]
Bangkok-transit-map.jpg
247KB, 1962x1541px
>>948102
The BTS and MRT are simple because it is in English. Even the announcements are in English. Navigating using some of the buses could be difficult as they are just in Thai so I never did ride one. Also some buses do not have A/C.
>>
>>948230
>Where can we find nice beaches?

any island
>>
>>948235
lol yeah that's kind of how I expect it to go down
>>
>>948109
That's one of the worst-looking traps I've ever seen.
>>
>>948439
The body is great though. Just need a bag, or doggy style.
>>
>>948489
but Thailand has so many Transsexuals you could just find a better looking one.
>>
So are whores in Thailand basically a tradeoff between looks and service? That is, is there a place that I can find exceptionally hot girls that will be girlfriend-y for the whole night, or does that only come with the ugly ones?
>>
>>948494
I would like to know this too, i have a month long trip planned mostly for the food and culture but i want a little bit of whoring on the side.
>>
Is it really a problem to go to Thailand and SE Asia in the high season (say, late november - February)? It's either then or May-June for me, but from what I hear about the weather, I'm thinking the high season is better.
>>
>>948494

its all about the $$$, you get wht you pay for.
>>
>>948502
So if you pick up a hot girl from a gogo bar, you can still take them for the night, fuck them without a condom, etc?
>>
>>948507

if you pay enough
>>
>>948507
>fuck them without a condom
Probably not. They're reasonably well educated about AIDS these days.
>>
>>948514
I've read in other threads that they don't generally make you wear one, at least for bar girls.
>>
>>948507
Gogo girls are the most likely to make you wear a condom. They all get tested and make decent money and are not looking to lose their jobs.
>>
>>948541
It's not all black and white. It comes down to the girl, how much she likes you and most importantly how much you're paying. You'll have the most luck with beach road freelancers.

>>948572
This. Among working girls gogo is the top of the foodchain and bar girls will generally express disgust for them. For gogos it's purely business while a cheap bar girl will try to get you back to isan asap if you're a hansum man.
>>
>>948500
No, why would it be a problem? Just make hotel reservations ahead of time and have a fallback plan in case they overbook or put you in a shitty room. It is a lot more expensive, though, of course.
>>
File: Duke.png (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Duke.png
27KB, 640x480px
I made the previous new thread and some idiot mod deleted it and banned me for not posting a topic "related to travel."

This place has gone to such shit since Moot left. Sex tourism threads are the bread and butter of this board.
>>
>>948697
Ah. part of the New Wave of posters here.

Welcome, in any case.
>>
>>948102
Can anyone share a daily/weekly/Monthly budget with everyone just want to see how people are spending i have $5000 as a planned budget for a month including air fair
>>
>>948507
Yes there are girls that will do that. Just ask. If she says no move on to the next one. There are so many you won't have a chance to ask them all.
>>
What's Thailand like for a quite successful Black American male?

I'm debating either Brazil or Thailand seeing as I worked my ass off and want to see other parts of the world.

Will I get treated the same by the girls or knocked off as a poor guy?
>>
>>948798
As everywhere, some people will be racist, but there are more girls than customers, and as long as you look like a tourist, they'll happily take your money and tell you how handsome you are.
>>
>>948798
They'll curse you in Thai and you won't notice. An older Thai person might say negro without realizing it's not the best word to use. Over all, you will have a fine time. Ranging from some people avoiding you to some wanted to hangout with you.
>>
>>948817
I always thought of it as money opposed to race. I know I make more than a large chunk of them.

>>948822
Do you know the reasoning behind this? Is it jealousy or just right out xenophobia?
>>
>>948826
What? Why would they be jealous? They are either suspicious because you're black and demonic/marked by satan/unusual/poor/criminal i. e because they're racist or they are interested in something exotic and want to hang out with you. It's not like they care much though, all sorts of people go to thailand.
>>
>>948798
>>948826

As a black guy. You will be treated fine, maybe even better than a white guy depending on a person, in BKK and Pattaya. Hasn't always been true, but these days there is a decent number of black expats in Thailand for work and many to live. A lot married to Thais, these days. Inext the cities they know if you're a black westerner, you're probably be alright. In the rural areas there may be initial "racism" due to ignorance, but once they see you are cool, you're fine
>>
>>948790
>Fucking a Thai hooker without a condom
>If she says no move on to the next one
I think you mean, is she says YES then move on to the next one.

A hooker that will fuck bareback is not a place you should put your cock. A punter that wants to fuck bareback is not someone I want sticking their cock in my hookers.
>>
>>948798
Thailand is probably fine but some asian girls are scared of big white penises so they might be terrified of you shattering their pelvis or something.

Thai girls don't generally get like that though.

>>948826
In Asia, Africans, including some African-Americans, are often the drug-dealers that sell to tourists in tourist hangouts. So there's that.

On the plus side, no one expects a black man to be a pedophile sex tourist. So you have that in your favour.
>>
>>948826
First I agree with >>948848 there are a lot more black tourists in recent years. But Thais have a very skewed view of the world. For one their education system focuses almost entirely on their own country with little attention paid to anywhere else, more so than the US.
Then they are just down right racist, they look down on all of their neighbors, the hill tribes within their own borders, and when that's not enough they further look down on their own who are darker skinned. A lot of people ask me about black people in America, such as are they all inner city hip hop stereotypes, do they all steal and murder, are they all violent people. These questions come from poor and ignorant people to wealthy and "educated". Now I've made it seem really bad, but like I said before, not everyone is going to curse you and when they do, you won't know it. if it makes you feel any better they have a whole list of stereotypes for every other group/race too.

Go and have fun, don't get into a confrontation and if you do walk away and it will be fine.
>>
>>948507
>>948514
>Etc.
The really exciting thing about raw-dogging a sex worker is the guarantee that if she'll let you do it, she's let others before you do it! AIDS isn't as high a risk as you might expect, but look forward to other STIs eventually (the gogo bars test for HIV, but not gonorrhea, syphilis, herpes, chlamydia, PIV...). Also, risks are highest in secondary markets (Phuket, Samui, Chiang Mai, etc.)--it's very common for girls who've been fired for testing positive to buy fake health certs and try their luck elsewhere.
>>
>>948829
>>948848
>>948856
>>948857
Thanks a lot fellow travelers. By the way, I plan on bringing about $3000 USD for this trip separate from flight costs.

Would that be much?
>>
>>948871
are you >>948728?
Because I would easily live on $1000 a month and save all the extra i earned when there. You have to factor in hotels though. If you stay in one area you can get a discount rate, but in reality, as long as you don't go into seedy bars/ karakes offering free drinks, you will be fine. Seriously, stick to places that are open air or have a large visible population. You don't want to be the weekly "I got brought to the ATM by gunpoint to pay a $3000 bar tab that they scammed be on".
>>
>>948857
but anon, blacks are more dangerous than whites. they have good reason to be cautious. protecting yourself doesn't make you ignorant
>>
>>948876
No I'm not that guy. I was only going to stay about a week by the way. Didn't know if that was too much or too little.

I get a bunch of paid vacation days and thought I might as well use them.
>>
>>948886
if you want $70-100 rooms and piss away your money, $2000. If you want $30 rooms and piss away your money, $1000.

And I mean drinking hard everynight, buying bottles of passable whiskey or scotch (jack or johnny black at $30-40 a bottle) for your table. If you are whoring, I guess high end girls? I dunno, I've never paid for sex.
Don't bother with any drug not worth the risk with the new regime. Also be sure to read up about the random piss tests and crooked cops using dirty vials to get false positives.
>>
>>948888
I don't use drugs. But mainly I plan to drink in moderation (don't want to do anything stupid in another country) and bring a few girls back.

I also hear they hate you bringing girls back to the hotels?
>>
>>948857
Here's the thing that white people don't seem to get. It's all relative. Black people get treated like shit in America, but it'S so day-to-day it's not even really noticed, until brought to extremes. By blacks or whites. A lot of blacks, when traveling abroad get a breath of fresh air, because they never have been treated so good. White people are more sensitive to the racial issues and they see it and are like " damn, blacks are treated like shit. Most of the stuff you talk about is ignorance. And there is a lot of it out there, but it is easily overcome and that's every country. I had a college educated Lebanese that spoke four languages and had her own business asked me those same type of questions you asked. I was the first black person she ever spoken with directly. I also fucked her. I've had two Thai girlfriends. Neither liked black guys before me. One now prefers him. The other still not so much, but loves me to death. Probably no coincidence that the one that prefers them is white skinned Chinese descent, and the one who still doesn't is darker. Even has the common nickname "Som" (means orange). It seems bad because you're white and never had these issues. For a black person growing up in a lifetime of institutionlized racism, where one sides sees you as victims, the other violators, Thailand, and most of the world, is easy mode.
>>
>>948866
Yeah, get some Truvidia, but even the raw dogging sexpats, though HI is rare, will come up with Chlamydia, and the strain out there is a little tough to get rid of.
>>
>>948909
that is fucking refreshing to hear
>>948888
5k for a month is super overkill then?
>>
>>948879
The blacks that are affluent enough to travel or less so, though. In the SEA especially, the whites more so. Also, OP black anon, a lot of the hookersupt tat have been around the block, bar girls and freelancers especially, prefer back guys. Not so much with gogo, ad they attract a better clientele
>>
>>948900
Look up hotels, forums are dedicated to bar girls they can tell you which ones are cool with it. Though some even say a short time price.

>>948909
Really nice to have your perspective, as you are right, as a white American male I've had easy mode my whole life. The double pricing, or getting pulled over because they think I don't have a license/reg etc is inconsequential to me.
Though I would say I have noticed big change in Thais over the lst few years. I have a lot of friends in their mid 30's to 40's and a lot in the 20-26 range. The younger group is by far more accepting bout all sorts of things. I honestly believe its the fact that they are the first to have easy access to the internet for the majority of their lives.
>>
>>948913
OP black anon. I'm the other black anon. If you have any way I can contact you, I will share more info, as far as black experience. Don't want to hijack thread.
>>
>>948916
I'm early 30 s and the Thais I'm most intimate with are 30s and younger, or connected to those I know who are.
>>
I'm sorry I turned this thread into a heavily race topic I was just curious.
>>
>>948920
It's all good. If you like like and such to articles and people I can share here. I just don't like getting to personal and having one on one convis in a public forum. With my job and position it's not a goodd
idea.
>>
>>948924
You and me both man. I work for a large banking company stateside and don't want any personal info on here.

Any links to articles or other discussions? You guys here are a huge help.
>>
>>948925
Government worker. Secret clearance. Pretty close to the flagpole, as we say.
>>
>>948925
>>948926

I'm about to go to bed. But if you keepisode checking this thread I'lloyd post some links. One things about Thais, they don't have filters. So don't take things personal. If you are fat they will say you are fat. Handsome, hamdsome. Things that are faux pas in the west.
>>
>>948925
Maybe I'lloyd make a fake FB. Had one, but they figured it out and deleted it. Maybe I'll make another one and post it so you can contact me. Keep checking back. Going out of town later this week until after Presidents day so don't be surprised if I dissappear short term
>>
>>948928
>>948929
Sorry for the spelling mistakes. My speel check suck and makes corrections in the middle of a word, messing up the whole thing
>>
is Thailand safe for someone travelling alone?
Will my organs be harvested?
>>
>>948934
Yes, best not to risk it.
>>
>>948920
>turned this thread into a heavily race topic
Nah, this isn't /pol/ shit and it's directly on-topic, go with it.
>>
>>948876
>"I got brought to the ATM by gunpoint to pay a $3000 bar tab that they scammed be on".

$3000 or 3000 baht?
>>
What time of the day is best/worst for traffic in Bangkok? I had to go to almost 10 different cabs/tuk tuks today around 5pm before I found someone willing to give me a reasonable price. One guy was willing to go lower than what I was originally offering but he was insisting that we would have to make a stop on the way. Fuck that. They all said traffic jam and they were right. Traffic was bad earlier but it was nightmarish at that time. Thinking I need to start using the trains. Also is there any way to cross the street safely in Bangkok? I never feel secure using pedestrian crossings and there's never any fucking lights.
>>
Is tipping 10% of the bill to the waiter when I get room service okay in Thailand or will I be seen as a cheapskate by the staff?
>>
>>949022
speaking of traffic hows walking and public transit as a mode of transport most of the time their seem. Good or nah?
>>
>>949035
I wouldn't have a clue. Some insight from others on public transport would be good. I've been here one day and have only used cabs so far. They've been reasonably priced but there's hassle in finding a decent one or one who knows where you want to go. 2 cab drivers who didn't know where or what Wat Arun is. Surely my pronunciation isn't that bad?
>>
>>949037
are you saying the words in thai or english?
Thai people are funny about pronunciation you have to make th weird sounds when you say their words . ex
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1mcfjGm8SR4
>>
>>949022
Well I was in BKK for two weeks 2 years ago and traffic was jammed pretty much all the time.
>>
>>948914
>blacks
affluence is no indication of nonviolence or safety

keep in mind it's mostly affluent and upper middle class arabs in europe and america that went to go fight for ISIS.

avoiding given ethnic groups is not an indication of racism. it's an indication that they've had bad, bad experiences with said group.
>>
>>948851
For myself yes, but the poster was asking a question, and I answered it.
>>
>>948934
Yes it is one one of the safest countries to travel alone, even females. I was in Bangkok by myself and only saw the cops once, in Soi Cowboy. The crime rate is very low due to strict laws, ie death sentence for drug trafficking. I walked around with a dlsr hanging around my neck and never had a problem.
>>
File: bts.jpg (156KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
bts.jpg
156KB, 1024x1536px
>>949035
I used the BTS to get around. Super easy, everything is in English. If the place I wanted to go was not within walking distance of a BTS terminal, I would just take the BTS and cab it from the closest point. The price was around 30 to 40 ฿ for a one way trip.
>>
>>949037
I went to Wat Arun with public transit. Super easy. SkyTrain to S6 Saphan Taksin Station (Silom Line). Leave via Exit 2 and take a Chao Phraya Express Boat to Tien Pier (N8) take a cross river ferry to Wat Arun.

Here is a link to get around.

http://www.bts.co.th/customer/en/06-travel-palace-01.aspx
>>
File: bts-map.jpg (234KB, 750x721px) Image search: [Google]
bts-map.jpg
234KB, 750x721px
>>949073
I am not OP. Sorry for the posts claiming I was. I changed it.
>>
File: Thonburi_boat_transport.png (651KB, 1709x3008px) Image search: [Google]
Thonburi_boat_transport.png
651KB, 1709x3008px
>>949079
>>
File: MVI_0047.webm (3MB, 1280x720px)
MVI_0047.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>949072
>>
File: MVI_0043.webm (900KB, 1280x720px)
MVI_0043.webm
900KB, 1280x720px
>>949085
Chao Phraya Express Boat
>>
File: MVI_0051.webm (3MB, 1280x720px)
MVI_0051.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>949086
Although motorcycle taxis are the cheapest mode of transport, they are also the most dangerous. Best to avoid them or at least wear a helmet. I saw so many people without helmets, riding 3 or more on a bike.
>>
>>948909
>Black people get treated like shit in America, but it'S so day-to-day it's not even really noticed, until brought to extremes. By blacks or whites. A lot of blacks, when traveling abroad get a breath of fresh air, because they never have been treated so good.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Good troll.
>>
>>949020
They aren't going to waste time over 3000 baht. 3000 U.S. dollars is the amount that anon meant.

Read up on the jetski scams, they will usually try to extort multiple thousands of U.S. dollars. And because the cops are in on it, they will happily put you into a Thai jail until you pay or your relatives back home send the money.
>>
>>949069
>one of the safest countries
You're fucking delusional, BTW.

You only saw the cops once, when they were extorting hookers and tourists at Soi Cowboy? Yeah, and you'll only see them again when they are extorting tourists over the jetski scam, the scooter scam, or any of the other scams they're involved in.

They'll happily take your report about how someone came up on a motorcycle and cut your camera strap, then threatened to stab you. Then they'll put the report in a drawer and let you go home, and they'll throw it out a few weeks later so it doesn't go on the official stats.

Welcome to Thailand.
>>
>>949255
Yes, I meant dollars. I think the largest bill I ever helped rack up was about 14,000B (I'm sure some here have way exceeded this). This was just out at a regular club/bar in CM, nothing to do with girl, just alcohol and a bit of food.
Just learn about all the scams. Jet ski "it's closed to day", the police planting drugs, the taxi/tuktuks, the ping pong ball shows, etc etc. Phuket is like a never ending merry-go-round of scams by itself.
>>
File: IMG_0872.jpg (338KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0872.jpg
338KB, 1920x1280px
>>949256
The majority of travelers don't have a problem. If you are drinking heavily, or being a general nuisance, you will probably be targeted. If you do some research before hand, you won't have a problem.

>>949262
I heard about the "It's closed today scam" , but when I got to The Grand Palace they had announcements playing over loudspeakers about the scam.
>>
>>949395
I got into the Grand Palace fine but after I left I got some Mango and just went for an aimless stroll whilst eating it and had four fucking guys all hassle me about going to the big buddha because the Grand Palace is closed.
>>
>>949256

boohoo
>>
>>948826
they curse white people as well anyway, "Farang khi nok"
>>
>>948697
I got a month ban for your post, for "ban evasion" because I posted here questioning why it was deleted and assumed to be you. Was only able to appeal after 72 hours
>>
>>949041
>>949041

That's because Thai is a tonal language and depending on how you pronounce something can be an entirely unrelated word.

Take "ma" depending on the tone it could mean dog, horse, or come. How long you carry sounds can matter as well.
>>
Is Yaowarat the best place for street food in Bangkok?

Where/what would you recommend for good street food? So far I've had trouble finding the streets lined crammed full of stalls. I've found good food, but I was expecting more variety and stalls.
>>
File: IMG_0792.jpg (372KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0792.jpg
372KB, 1920x1280px
>>949759
I thought Yaowarat was the best.
>>
File: MVI_0052.webm (3MB, 1280x720px)
MVI_0052.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>950050
>>
Soi Cowboy was pretty fun. Very inviting too and felt totally safe.

I was on edge expecting seediness and pushy touts and shit like that. The girls will try and get you to come into their bar but there wasn't anyone trying to take me upstairs or anything. Does that shit happen in Patpong?
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.