[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /trv/, first timer here. Do you have sex tourism threads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

File: walking-st-pattaya.jpg (61KB, 550x368px) Image search: [Google]
walking-st-pattaya.jpg
61KB, 550x368px
Hi /trv/, first timer here.

Do you have sex tourism threads here?

It just dawned on me that I could spend a week in Thailand with blowjobs and beer every morning, great undiscovered foods all day long, and vibrant nightlife with a 100% chance of a sexy ass female coming home with me. That would yield enough debaucherous memories to last a life time, for only a few months savings.

Share your experiences with sex tourism.
>>
1200 airfare round trip
300 hotel
300 food and drink
600 sex tourism
600 actual tourism

There's a rough outline with high estimates on costs. I could fund that trip in 2 months. What am I missing?
>>
>>936230
what currency is your budget in?
>>
>>936234
USD
>>
>>936230
Sounds legit. Good luck mate.
>>
>>936230
For 30o hotel, and 300 food, you could stay for a month.
>>
>>936227
There have been threads fro various SEA countries that have basically descended into sex tourism threads. They are the only threads outside of the never ending Japan thread that typically reaches the post limit.
>>
>>936230
Unless you are a really heavy boozer, there's no way you'll spend 300$ in food and drinks in only one week
>>
>>936230

> tfw India and Thailand are about as cheap
> tfw I've been in India for a month and a half with about $1200
> tfw round-trip was only $800
> tfw you're a disgusting pervert
>>
>>936265
where did you get a ticket that cheap?
>>
>>936227
>Do you have sex tourism threads here?

It's one of the bread and butter subjects for this board, along with questions about hosteling, lazy posters asking "what do" for random cities, and NEETs looking for immigration info on countries they'll never get accepted into.

>>936259
Pretty sure we've had some hilarious threads about Australian tourists that've gotten to the post limit.
>>
>>936314
That amazing Africa thread must have gotten to the limit, or close.
>>
>>936230
You're way over-estimating food and drink costs.

I think cocktails (good ones too) in Khaosan are about 80baht, a meal is 20-30. So three meals and three cocktails per day is about 320baht or $10ish/day.

$600 = THB90,000 for sex = 11,000/day
I think you could struggle to spend that much on hookers though I'm sure they'll take it if you offer it.

High class hookers are about 2-3000/night I believe. Get two a night I guess, keep your valuables locked up when they're in your room. Make sure you try a few lady-boys just for comparison.

You won't need a fraction of that for actual tourism.

Find a hotel that doesn't mind hookers, there are forums for that, google 'mongering bangkok girl-friendly hotel'. At $40/night, you should get something reasonably nice though using some left over tourism money on your hotel could make it nicer. The higher end you go, the less friendly they might be to hookers though.
>>
>>936227
>Do you have sex tourism threads here?
Lurkmore. Not only is there always one or two floating around (attracting trolls and shitposters like moths to a flame), your very picture is one of the most used.
>>
>>936260
Unless he goes to RCA and blows $350 on a bottle of Chivas for the table
>>
So how do I choose between Pattaya and BKK?
>>
>>936375
Ig you are there for a week, you don't. That's enough time to do both. You could even throw in a day or two in Phuket or Kok Samui if you wanted. It's not expensive and doesn't take too long to get from one place to the other. I'd recommend Pattaya then BKK, with an Island in the middle if you want.
>>
>>936375
They're like 3 hours away from eachother nigga...
>>
>>936389
I'd like to take a couple days for actually seeing Thailand as well.

Have you guys tried arranging dates with normal Thai girls online? It'd be cool to plan ahead for a girl to show me around
>>
>>936409
Somebody mentioned a site somewhere in this archive. But I'm not scanning through all 333 replies for you.

>>926500
>>
>>936347
>I think cocktails (good ones too) in Khaosan are about 80baht, a meal is 20-30
lol, why do people shitpost so much on this board. try 200 for a decent cocktail, 80 for a beer maybe. "a meal" is only 30 baht if it's street food, and even then it'll be more expensive if you ask for meat. anything at a sit-down restaurant will be way more.
>>
>>936375
Other anons are right that BKK and Pattaya are close enough that you need not pick just one. There are buses direct to Pattaya that leave from the Bangkok airport. That said, if you have some interest in non-sex tourism, Bangkok has a lot more to offer if you can stand it--not everyone likes enormous, smoggy, chaotic megalopolises. But there are a few historical and cultural sites there (temples, palaces, museums), along with plenty of normal (non-prostitution-related, popular with locals as well as foreign tourists) recreation and nightlife options. Pattaya offers little more than sex tourism and some tacky, not particularly Thai-specific resort tourism attractions. It's frankly rather a shithole, but it's got the highest per capita sex worker population in Thailand by an absurd margin--Hookers are the dominant game in town. As a result, it's one of the few places in the country where nobody will look twice at you for having a working girl on your arm. There's a dramatically exaggerated sense of how socially acceptable prostitution and sex tourism are in Thailand--most mongers don't have the cultural awareness or language skills to notice, or maybe they just don't care, but Thai people mostly treat real or suspected hookers with absolute contempt, and by extension, mongers. Hypocritical but true.
>>
File: lisa-cherry-massage-225x300[1].jpg (25KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
lisa-cherry-massage-225x300[1].jpg
25KB, 225x300px
>>936427
Pattaya's is higher than BKK and thought it does have some tourist stuff, (it's surprising how many families are starting to vacation there, considering what it's known for) the main lure is the girls and partying. It's why I suggested going there first. Get them first few nuts out of your system, then go to BKK for more touristy stuff and you still have the girls, as well. In BKK the Cherry Massage parlor was recommended as was this chick Lisa, which coincidentally, both happen to have been reviewed on Rockitreports: http://rockitreports.com/review-bell-lisa-bangkok-thailand/
>>
>>936427
>>936437
I'm sorry. i misread you that BKK had the higher per capita. My bad.
>>
Where should I go if I want to bang a SEA girl who speaks decent English?
>>
>>936409
>>936414

https://www.thaifriendly.com/

There are a lot of Thai's on Facebook as well.
Also download the Line messaging App.
>>
>>936464
Philippines would be number one. But it's not hard to find a girl who speaks decent English in Thailand. They teach in schools, just most Thais could give two shits to learn it, but you should have no problem in the metros/tourist areas. But the only SEA countries where English would be more prevalent are Malaysia and Singapore. There are whores to be had there, but more expensive than Thailand or the Philippines.
>>
>>936227
Go there and take advantage of their poverty. Nice!
>>
>>936469
True; also, for what it's worth, most of Singapore and Malaysia's hookers are imported, from China, the Philippines, and Thailand, more or less in that order.
>>
>>936485
Considering Thailand is the 10th most visited country in the world for Tourism, and the second in Asia (1st being China), there must be alot of people taking advantage.
>>
>>936485

It's not even poverty, in the way Westerners think about Poverty. Most Thais, even if they appear poor, are perfectly satisfied with the way they live. The hookers aren't driven to it from poverty. They are driven to it because they like nice things and easy money. Do you have sympathy for the hookers in Amsterdam, Germany, or Spain, or anywhere else? And many of them travel from outside of the country of residence to hook.
>>
>>936491
yes, westerners are driven to crime by poverty, to murder, drugs, and prostitution, despite a generous welfare state that provides housing, food and schooling for free. It has nothing to do with their culture or the fact that they are lazy and want easy money. It's racism, RACISM! It's caused by POVERTY!

but the thais, who live in cardboard shacks in the jungle without running water, poverty does NOT drive them to prostitution. It's their different culture!

I swear to god some of you people must have trouble tying your shoes in the morning.
>>
>>936504
Have you ever actually been to Thailand? Especially outside of the cities? Do you actually know any Thais, especially Thai hookers, to know their background? Because to someone who has you sound real ignorant of the mentality there, Mr. Captain Save-a-ho of the White Knight Order. I don't even want to reiterate all the details because it's all been posted here before. Very recently at that, but it can be summed up as hooking is easier to do than what they could be doing. For the most part they aren't victims. I know girls who worked retail, we're cooks, sold clothes, worked on rubber farms and bartenders, and the thing that drove them to hooking was the easy money and the modern lifestyle it afforded them. Being able to shop at H&M. I will repeat one thing that has been said recently. The number one indicator of whether a girl from Isan would end up a hooker is her access to TV. Sees the bling, and ferls hooking is a better life than looking at a water buffalo ass tending the fields. But if you ever go to some of the smaller Isan villages it looks impoverished from the outside, but they are some of the most happiest, fun loving people. Great sense of humor
>>
>>936227

I don't like when people like you use travel as an excuse to behave like pigs

Don't worry you will find plenty of underage boypussy there faggot
>>
>>936227
enjoy your stds
>>
>>936516
I may post some pics from these "people in cardboard shacks" . Even beyond the condescending "port little brown girls " , the vast majority would never dream of hooking under any circumstances and like I said, the ones that do aren't driven by necessity. I can't say the same for the Phillipines
>>
>>936516
You're trying way too hard to justify, truth is you're a beta ass faggotwho can't pull off girls on regular so you resort to third world hookers

that's the no-bullshit version
>>
>>936521
Op here, this used to be the case when I first started fantasizing about Thailand when I was young. Ten years later I just can't believe how cheap it is! Sure I can put forth a little effort and get women but that's dull in comparison. I just think it'd be a unique experience having women throw themselves at me all day long. Not to mention it's a whole new country to experience. It's not like I can fuck all day.
>>
>>936521
I'm actually have been married for over a decade and have never bought a hooker in Thailand. Looks can be deceiving. But I've worked at the International School of Chonburi, who some of the kids parents were hookers
>>
>>936521
I just wanna bang ladyboys.
>>
>>936530
Since you mentioned possibly dating normal thai girls, I think you need to know two things about thai people..
They are very good at spreading gossip about each other
and
They are extremely good at spotting a sex tourist from miles away.

Or as a disillusioned brit in phuket once explained to me, the quickest way to get shit listed with most of thailand is to go home with a bar girl. Doesn't matter if you travel to the other side of the country, someone from her village will recognize your white face from that facebook post and tell everyone within a mile what a dick you are and then you're fucked.
>>
>>936559
OK so date Thai girls first then try the red light district later. I'm not sure if I want to do the full monger experience anymore, gotta have something to tell family about my trip. Do you think I should plan out what I do day by day or just come with cash and play it by ear.
>>
>>936530

Not to be a dick, but they're not throwing themselves at you if you're paying them.
>>
>>936575
>tell family
ha ha ha oh wow

Don't even bother, If you're going to thailand as a single man, everyone will know why. even your mother.
>>
>>936559
Well, what's the point of going anywhere if I can't bone the natives?
>>
>>936587
Oh you certainly can do that, you just can't pass yourself off as anything but a whore monger ever again. Everyone will know.
>>
>>936586
Lol ya idgaf but I gotta have some family friendly experiences in there somewhere.
>>
>>936591
I'm never going to be able to bang an Asian tranny.

=(
>>
>>936591
>>936593
Why care what they think?
>>
>>936416
You can find places with 50-60 baht beer, but yes that guy is greatly underestimating his shit. You can get a good plate/bowl of street food for 30-50 baht, but you have to remember it isn't going to fill you up like a big plate of potatoes and steak. Don't expect to get by on $3 as a farang with an appetite.
>>
>>936559
>>936591

A little bit of hyperbole. If you are whore mongering to the point that you are "known", especially if you are 40+, yes word is going to get around. But your average 20 something on vacation. Unless you are there long enough and frequent the same places to get known. Then you are okay. AS many people come thorugh there it's a little ridiculous to think they will know everybody. Body if you are one of the long term visa running expat whoremongering fucks there, yes, everyone will know you. And plus the whoremongerers, even the younger ones, all have a certain look. And honestly, being a 4Chan'r, it's unlikely you have the look. Except for the obvious old out of shape ones, most actually look like they could pull a regular [slutty]chick, but are total douche bag, bulky, tatted, bro types with zero fucks given, so why put the effort when they could just pay a few bucks and cut the bullshit. <<their thinking.

If you are there for a week and don't plan on living in Thailand, like the other poster said. Start in Pattaya, finish in BKK. If anything in BKK stick to the massage parlors, but still take a stroll down Soi Cowboy, and go to the Tiger Bar, just to say you did. Skip Phuket, becasue in many ways, it's worse than Pattaya.
>>
>>936600
Because farangs are gluttonous assholes
>>
>>936485
>>936504
>>936517
>>936521
Do you know how I know you're Amerigays? Because you project your own morality and standards on everyone else and think you know better than everyone else and have to save everyone else.
>>
>>936608
raté

retourne faire les putes micheton
>>
>>936521
Bitter virgins like you belong on /r9k/, not here. Now kindly get out and do not come back.
>>
>>936608
You're thinking of Russians. They all come to pattaya with their families because it's cheap and shit up the place for the rest of us.
>>
File: IMG_0059.jpg (469KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0059.jpg
469KB, 1920x1280px
>>936227
>In Canadian dollars - 2 weeks
>1500 airfare
>1000 3 star hotel 5 minute walk from Nana Plaza
>1000 beer and whores

Some nights I didn't feel like taking a whore home so I would just get drunk and buy ladydrinks. This part was expensive but you still get to grab their asses and party with them all night long.

Pictured street whores. These are cheaper but some may have hiv. Not worth the risk imo
>>
File: IMG_0062.jpg (419KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0062.jpg
419KB, 1920x1280px
>>936260
If you go to a club with go go girls, drinks are expensive. Beer is 160B to 180B.
>>
>>936465
I had luck with non-whores on Skout and Badoo in Thailand. once you're chatting ask them for their Line (what they use instead of Whatsapp), where it's easier to chat

>>936485
bawww harder bitchnigga

>>936521
not him, but I enjoy pulling girls, and I also engage in paying for hookers. Like sometimes I have a nice homecooked meal and sometimes I buy Mcdonalds. no reason to limit yourself, faget

>>936657
see now walking down the street with two whores/ladyboy on my arm would be fine if there were't families about. I would die of embarrasment
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.