[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hostels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

Is it easy to meet people to party with in hostels?
I'm going to Berlin, maybe Leipzig too.

For context: Girl, 23, will be traveling alone.
>>
It depends... if you're a fat American feminist, then only Africans wpuld party with uou.
>>
>>927699
I'm skinny, not American,nor a feminist.
>>
>>927700
do you speak german?
>>
>>927700

In that case you have nothing to worry about, except if you end up in a quiet hostel. Just avoid those and you'll be fine.
>>
>>927701
Only a little. Enough to say hi and ask for directions.

>>927702
But should I just go up to people and say "hi" ? I'm not used to meeting strangers.
>>
>>927695
>girl

Yes, very easy
>>
>>927695
I'm doing the same in jan- Male 20 year old. speak minimal german, what country you from OP?
>>
>>927695
Even if you are shy it will happen. You will be approached by someone less shy and will start chatting about things. After having traveled quite a bit all these conversations will seem dull to you but in the first trips they sound amazing
>>
>>927706
France, you ?
When in january ?

>>927708
I've already met some great people at a hostel a couple of years ago, but they were not really the party type.
>>
>>927709
England, planning to leave on the 9th. having the same thoughts as you at the moment
>>
>>927711
I'm also leaving on the 9th. Looking for a good party hostel. I heard the Wombat is not bad.
>>
>>927712
Awesome! yeah i'm looking for the same, have no solid plans yet though. looks decent, not too pricey if you get mixed dorms too
>>
>>927715
I'm torn between booking a mixed dorm or a female-only dorm, for safety reasons...
Do you think it's ok to go clubbing alone in Berlin ?
>>
>>927716
Don't blame you, especially solo! I'm hoping to meet a few people in hostels, but will probably go clubbing by myself if not. Only worry is that its hard to have a proper chat in a club
>>
>>927718
Maybe we'll meet by accident and have a drunken chat in a club...
Do you also plan to do some sightseeing ?
>>
>>927695
>>927695
OP, as a woman you will likely be talked to by guys at the hostel. Hell, it'd be difficult not to chat with someone. Men, on the other hand, have to start the chat with anyone, or they might be ultimately ignored.
>>
>>927721
haha you never know! yeah plan to go see the main sights( brandenburg gate, checkpoint charlie) and just generally explore the city
>>
>>927723
If you get bored there and ever want to meet up, I give you my email adress: [email protected]

>>927722
I guess it won't be that hard then. Thanks.
>>
>>927727
awesome, have a good time out there anyway:)
>>
>>927727
Yeah, don't worry about it. You'll have loads of fun! I'm being overly dramatic for guys as well. Everyone is new there so they're open to meet people.
>>
>>927732
But there's a big difference between meeting someone cool and trusting them enough to get drunk with them...
>>
>>927737
Oh yeah, absolutely. Only get drunk with people you trust.Though that's not just a rule for travelling but life in general
>>
>>927732

What happens when you hook up with someone at the hostel ? Do you have sex in your dorm?
>>
As long as you not to fat people be nice to you so can get some pussy.
>>
>>927764

Yeah, or whereever you can. I had sex with a girl in the bathroom
>>
>>927781
>As long as you not to fat people be nice to you so can get some pussy.

>>>927695
For context: Girl, 23, will be traveling alone.

Maybe she'd prefer the D
>>
>>927798
He meant that they would want some pussy, not her.
>>
>>927722
I don't know about you, but I loved being ignored while I traveled

It felt like I was 100% incognito. That one guy that people tell stories about but nobody could remember their name. I partied hard, fucked hard, and saved lives all while 100% anonymous

I think the problem people have when they travel is always wanting to have fun, I found having fun was easiest when I let it happen to me as opposed to trying to look for it
>>
I had the same thoughts, though I'm male. My first real trip was Berlin too. If you stay in a dorm, just talk to people there. It's quite likely that people will start talking to you, but if not just ask them where they're from and go from there. If you don't hit it off in the dorm with people, go to the lobby/common room and just join. I thought it would awkward at first too, but during my four day stay in Berlin I ended up partying with people I had met only hours before, and we had a fantastic time. I also had some of the greatest conversations I've had in a long time, plus it was a great excercise to actually speak English as I hadn't had much experience back then. Plus, I was actually only 17 back then and I spoke with people twice my age (actually partied with him too, lmao) and most people generally 10 years older than myself. The hostel I stayed at in Berlin was great for socializing, if you're interested it's called the Pfefferbett Hostel. The first night I got there I went down to the lobby and just joined the conversation, most people at hostels are really open-minded and want to meet new people from other countries, at least that's how I always feel. Plus, the fact that you're female helps, because it's likelier men will approach you.

Really makes me want to go back to Berlin, haha.
>>
>>927808

exercise*
>>
Hostels can be hit or miss for party crowds

YOUTH hostels were MADE to party.

Where are you staying? I live in berlin and I can give you some tips on which are the best hostels or bars/clubs to go to.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.