[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best places to go to to get laid? In Europe that is.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

File: bar.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
bar.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
Best places to go to to get laid?

In Europe that is.
>>
Donetsk. Don't wait, OP. Leave right now.
>>
File: 1405122166163.jpg (186KB, 1050x700px) Image search: [Google]
1405122166163.jpg
186KB, 1050x700px
>>878493
>Air Raid Siren
>Go into random basement
>See a cutie
>Smile, say hello, be nice
>2 months later
>yfw
>>
Everywhere

If you have zero game you will get laid nowhere. If you have game you will get laid anywhere.
>>
>>878492
If you just "want to get laid", then you're looking at the wrong continent.

But I guess to answer the question... supposedly Czech girls are pretty slutty.
>>
>>878511
I know. Just in some countries its way easier.

I was thinking Spain/Greece
>>
>>878542
wrong continent? what do you have in mind?
>>
>>878555
asia or america of course
>>
>>878565
what countries in asia? i don't mean hookers of course
>>
>>878579
Japan, the girls are so easy there. Just tell them you like anime and magna, they'll giggle with a hand over their mouthes and then they're basically like putty in your hands.
>>
>>878579
Thailand, especially if you're a huge White guy.
>>
>>878588
Confirmed for never having been to Japan, like every single other insecure white boy on this board who implies Japanese girls are easy.
>>
>>878588
I don't like those Japanese women anyway.

I prefer caucasian sluts
>>
>>878595
Ah thought so, been there already but not alone

What places in the US?
>>
File: whisper-in-ear.jpg (525KB, 1024x719px) Image search: [Google]
whisper-in-ear.jpg
525KB, 1024x719px
>>878605
>it's a joke
>>
File: 1343493273979.jpg (28KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1343493273979.jpg
28KB, 413x395px
>>878605
oh wow, I don't know if you can't into sarcasm or are just genuinely autistic
>>
Hungary
>>
Summer can't end soon enough...
>>
File: pluto.jpg (8KB, 262x300px) Image search: [Google]
pluto.jpg
8KB, 262x300px
>>878605
>tfw anon poured all of his own failures when in Japan into a single post
>>
If you're at the point where you have to considering crossing borders to get laid, you probably won't get laid.
>>
Spain. Women there are really the most beautiful creatures I have ever seen in my life. I spent most of my time lurking them instead of sightseeing. Spanish men are fucking lucky.
>>
>>878673
I like to get laid on my vacations

Just wanna have a nice holiday
>>
>>878677
Thanks guy, I was already considering Spain or Greece

Lot of people with negative bullshit posts here

So far I got:

Spain
Hungary
Czech Republic
>>
>>878680
Greek girls aren't that pretty. Unless you have a specific fetish for olive skin, I'd stick to Spain or Eastern Europe.
>>
>>878684
Dude......

I don't go to Greece for local women, lol
>>
>>878684
>implying olive skinned girls aren't the sexiest

Greek girls aren't ugly because of that, at all. They're ugly because, well... Give the average Irish girl olive skin and curly black hair and then make her nose bigger.

Oh, and make her really loud.
>>
>>878686
Exactly. Go where you'll find drunken English council estate slags. Check where Ryanair fly to from Newcastle, Liverpool or Luton.
>>
Whats the easiest place in England to get laid?
>>
I'm not OP but have the same question.
What is better, Germany or France?
>>
>>878727
Based on what? Economics? Tourists per year? Success at football? Success at world wars?
>>
>>878732
>you in charge of staying in topic
>>
>>878732

guess on what? we are discussing where girls are easier
>>
>>878740
>>878741
No I change topics

Germany: better economy
France: more tourists
Germany: better football
Both: suck at wars
>>
>>878747
Fuck those places, come to Montreal

>PS: Toronto is shit
>>
>>878724
Anywhere they sell alcohol and birth control.
>>
>>878492
Iceland and Denmark have the sluttiest and easiest slutbags
>>
Whaddabout Poland?

I have met couple Polish girls, really friendly and sweet. No fucking though, but that was not even on the agenda.
>>
>>878862
The average girl in Poland doesn't put out that often. Only if they know someone.
>>
>>878492
Travelers are the best people to fuck. When people go overseas, anywhere they are willing to party and fuck. Just stay in a hostel in a nice place and meet other people.
>>
>>878605
lol dont know which japan you were in but i was fucking whoever whenever over there bro. The problem is that like the rest of the world they aren't attracted to really dull, autistic, average looking beta males there. And that seems to be the only gaijin who end up in that shit country.
>>
File: 188100-620x426.jpg (71KB, 620x426px) Image search: [Google]
188100-620x426.jpg
71KB, 620x426px
>>878724
essex
>>
>>878727
French girls are easier but german girls are hotter. Both are pretty fucking easy. French are hot in a kind of drunken trashy dirtbag way and German girls are hot in an I will fuck you until you cry and do shit you didnt even think possible way.
>>
>>878492
Iceland.
>300 000 people on a remote island.
>Most people are related to eachother. >Everyone has fucked everyone.
>There's nothing to do on that island except have sex
>very low foreigner population, youre strange and exotic.

Dude I have never had a perfect week (7 bangs in 7 days) but that was the closes I came.
>>
>>879020
>There's nothing to do on that island except have sex
That's not true.

But the rest of your post is pretty spot on.
>>
>getting laid on vacation

why not just get a hooker? It's probably legal wherever you're going

Tijuana has the highest rated strip club in the world and it's like $60 to take a girl to your room. Even cheaper than that in most of mexico.

I assume lots of europe has similar things. I know it's legal in germany.
>>
US bro here.
The girls here eat up foreign accents (English, Aussie) here like nothing else. The exchange students come here and fuck almost literally any girl they open their mouth too. Does the same apply in Europe; do girls get interested by the "American" accent
>>
>>879019
Americans shouldn't be allowed to talk about Europe.

>>878492
And your post is insulting. If you're so pathetic that some 100.000.000 American women won't fuck you, you won't have any more luck in Europe. And you're even less protected in Europe because you're on a whole different continent.
>>
>>879474
No Brits don't consider American accent sexy like Americans consider British accent to be sexy and French girls scoff at both Brits and Americans.
>>
>>879019
>German girls are hot in an I will fuck you until you cry and do shit you didnt even think possible way.
M-muh dick ;_;
>tfw you'll never have a Valkyrie on your dick
>>
>>878724
Where your mom is.
>>
Which girls have the best feet, give the best footjobs, or are open to foot fetish in general?
>>
>>879694
Prostitutes.
>>
>strg+f
>bratislava
>no result

u wot m8? vienna-fag here (who lives in sydney), we often went with the train to bratislava on weekends (just 40 minutes). way cheaper and nice eastern european bitches that are easier than western girls imo
>>
>>879474
the only girls who like american accents are the dumb bimbo type who consume a lot of american media and have a sort of juvenile fascination with the country. fine if you want to nail dumb club sluts. american is basically the vanilla of nationalities; no one outright hates it but few will prefer it.

t. american in italy
>>
>>878554
if you're foreign, denmark is easy
>>
>>879706
is something like that usually an extra charge?
>>
Ibiza is the greatest place on earth
>>
>>879018
Really like those easy sluts
>>
>>878724
Newcastle is apparently slag heaven
>>
>>879774
would you say easier than Sweden tho?
>>
>>879305
because STDs and it's dirty as fuck,
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.