[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thailand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: bangcockmycock.jpg (299KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
bangcockmycock.jpg
299KB, 750x500px
I'm Canadian, 29, looking to go to Thailand.

I like temples, women, and fighting.
I was thinking of getting a hotel off khaosan
for about 2 weeks. But what's the rest of the budget look like? How expensive is food/transportation/women? Is it a good idea to go alone (I travel a lot solo)
>>
>>868836
>that picture

why do thais put up all those chinese signs they can't even read?
to look exotic for the tourists?
isn't their own script exotic enough?
>>
>>868892
Are you stupid?
>>
>>868836

m8 you're a bit old for a hostel now.
>>
>>868897

yes
>>
>>868897

yes I'm really retarded, please ignore my post because of how incredibly stupid I am
>>
>>868892
14% of thai people are mostly thai chinese
40% have some chinese heritage

not to mention actual chinese tourists
>>
>>868977

Not sure if troll or just 15 year old
>>
File: chinatown.jpg (90KB, 650x434px) Image search: [Google]
chinatown.jpg
90KB, 650x434px
>>868892
I dunno, m8. Why do Amerifats do it?
>>
>>869053

neither, no one wants to see the 29 year old at the hostel m8. We're trying to have fun over here, not be reminded of old age. You're creeping out the qt's
>>
>>869263
This. Grandpa, please go.
>>
>>869263
lol

I'm 29 and earn a good salary. I pretty much agree. I travel with my gf now and we go to small hotels and guesthouses almost exclusively.

If I was single and looking to get laid I'd consider a hostel with a private room in some places just to be able to pick up women, since fucking girls you meet on those stupid pub crawls was easy even in my early 20s, let alone now.

But if you're in the dorms at 29... Jesus. Where did your life go wrong, bro?
>>
>>869305
you sound like a fag.

Where you stay at on vacation 4 weeks out of the year does not define whether or not your life went wrong, you know.
>>
>>869325

sure bud
>>
>>869305

post a pic of your bitch.
>>
>>869338
I'll tell you one thing. The moment your life went wrong is when you thought your vacations at 29 determined whether your life went wrong or not.
>>
>>868977
>>869263
>>869292
>>869305
Is this some samefag autist, or just someone who has never actually been to a hostel?

For the OP: $30/day would probably be enough for a cheap hotel, decent meals, a few beers, maybe some cheap entry fees and a taxi ride or two. Obviously if you want to do more than this it is going to increase accordingly.
>>
File: 1396209620039.jpg (64KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1396209620039.jpg
64KB, 500x375px
HOTEL IT SAYS HOTEL.

CAN'T YOU FUCKERS READ?
>>
>>869378

Made me laugh. Future of the world in this thread.
>>
>>869325
aging poorfag trying to justify his bad life choices detected. Be careful you don't eat someone else's food when raiding that hostel fridge, gramps.

>>869339
>>>/b/
>>
Just go already, your trolling is boring and unfunny.
>>
>>869412

Prob will be charged for rape. It's always the gramps perving out on the sinewy young things trying to have a vacation.
>>
>>869445
>implying cops anywhere care what happens to some ditzy foreigner when she's drunk
>implying they won't just laugh when she shows up at their station a few days later claiming some other foreigner who's probably already out of country took advantage of her
>implying they take anyone seriously who doesn't speak their language when reporting an alleged and unprovable crime
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.