[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a bagpacker in latin america since 2013. I've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: congui.jpg (93KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
congui.jpg
93KB, 900x900px
I'm a bagpacker in latin america since 2013. I've been literally everywhere in latin america.

Ask me anything
>>
>>1189528
Ever been to latin america? Did you like it?
>>
Is it safe for me to drive my new van down there?
Will they steal it?
Want to drive it to guatamala chile and nicuragua
Bad idea?
Will girls think I am cool in my fancy rv van?
>>
How many times have you been lost in direction and translation?
>>
>>1189528
Where's the most dangerous country/city/region/area you've been or that you know of?

How did you support yourself for three years there or were you working across the travels? If so, doing what?

Which places do you recommend for those wishing to visit Latin America?

Any mad experiences?
>>
>>1189528

What part of Latin America is the most friendly and/or speaks the most english?

I was thinking of visiting Costa Rica , if you've been there id love to hear what its like
>>
>>1189528
Favourite place to pack bags? Any famous people you packed bags for?
>>
>>1189528
How much money do you recommend having to do this for at least a year? I spent a month in Peru and went through about 1000 dollars without trying to be frugal, though I stayed in hostels. Is it easy to get by with less?
>>
Which is the safest country/city you've been to (crimewise).
>>
Is Paraguay /comfy/?
>>
I am starting my South America Trip in May in Buenos Aires. I am planning on going to Salta and from there to San Pedro de Atacama in Chile.
Ca you recommend any stops im between? I am not a big fan of excessive Bus Trips but i know I will have to do some Long Trips
>>
What are the Galapagos like for tourists? What about Cocos island and Easter?
>>
>>1189627

You're going to have to cop some long bus trips if you're doing South America. In Chile and Argentina they're really modern and comfortable, so don't stress it. The longest one I did was 18 hours from Mendoza to Salta, it really wasn't that bad honestly. You just sleep through the night and get awesome views during the day. The only bad bus rides I had were in Bolivia, 10 hour bus ride from La Paz to Uyuni on bumpy dirt roads was pretty bad. Bus broke down twice on that journey..

In Argentina go check out Mendoza or Cordoba, once you get to Salta it's worth checking out Cafayate as well. Honestly Salta is nice but not that interesting - you could probably just go straight to Cafayate and spend your time there.

San Pedro is really cool, make sure you do the Astronomy tour with the crazy French astronomer and do the desert tours. It's a really amazing landscape. Took this pic on a tour.
>>
>>1189751
Nice, thanks for the answer. A friend recommended Salta because he knows some people who own a huge Farm/finca so i might visit and live with some locals if everything works out,
I will check out the Cities you mentioned.
Also do you think it's worth visiting the Iguazu Waterfalls? I have never been to any of Niagara/Victoria/Iguaza Falls, but have seen many other waterfalls and have a feeling, that it's kind of not worth it
>>
File: 1473720909960.jpg (438KB, 1083x634px) Image search: [Google]
1473720909960.jpg
438KB, 1083x634px
OP was kill by bandids
>>
>>1189534
I really needs some answers and OP is kill.
Should I make a new thread?
>>
I have faith that OP will show up any second now.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.