[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where should my gf and I go for the one week of spring break?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: mexicocity.jpg (413KB, 1920x960px) Image search: [Google]
mexicocity.jpg
413KB, 1920x960px
Where should my gf and I go for the one week of spring break? We are white Americans in our early 20s and, though adventurous, would like to stay safe (which means we would like to not be stuck on a beach resort the entire time, we'd like to get out and enjoy some local culture without being tourist-y while remaining safe).
We are both /lit/ and into the arts.

We have free guest passes for SW airlines, so if you want to look at their potential destinations you can. This is what limits us most.

Otherwise we have narrowed it down to the following, which are all places neither of us have been:

Seattle: A major pro is that we have friends that live on Pike, so we have a free place to stay. Not at all worried about safety for this one, obviously.

Mexico City

Jamaica (Probably Negril and possibly a trip to Kingston, but open to other suggestions)

Costa Rica (We'd like to see the rainforest above all else here)

What can you tell us that will persuade us to visit one place over another?
Side note: We live in Milwaukee, and have never been to the east coast either. Boston interests me, but if we stay in the US we'd go to Seattle to visit our friend that moved out there 6 months ago. I also have a cousin that I'm close with but don't see often that lives out there.
>>
Look into sayulita Mexico if you haven't already
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.