[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Traveling on Spring Break

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: birdperson.jpg (179KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
birdperson.jpg
179KB, 1920x1080px
I want to go traveling on Spring Break, my last one ever. I also just got dumped by essentially a female cross between Will Hunting and The Most Interesting Man in the World, and I realized that I haven't lived a lot of life on my own and I have to make a lot of my own fun and interesting memories.

I don't have a huge amount of money, maybe 2 grand if I'm lucky, and my car broke down so I have none of my own transit. I'm from the Chicago area. Is traveling to a hostel in Europe absolutely out of the question? Should I take a train to San Francisco? I have never been outside of the country or past either set of mountains. I can speak some French and Spanish. Is there a better trip idea?
>>
2 grand is plenty for Europe. You can fly to London or Amsterdam from O'Hare for $600-1000 round trip, depending on the time of year. Figure €50/day including hostel, less if you eat cheap and don't drink.
>>
I got tickets from DC to Costa Rica foe $31500 round trip for spring break. Get on sky scanner, pick your dates, starting airport and click everywhere. Pick the most interesting choice in your budget. You can try this with all airports you're willing to fly from.
>>
>>1076813
That price though
>>
>>1076817
Weird, I had $31500 as an auto correct or auto fill. I paid $315.
>>
>>1076813

Wow! This site is really cheap. Thanks, I'll be using this. Paris is only $593 round trip

>>1076810

Where should I look up reliable hostels?
>>
>>1076824
Glad skyscanner worked well. Check out hostelworld, trip advisor (search B&B), and maybe agoda.
>>
>>1076764
If you are talking about her exciting personality, it means she was fat.

Fuck a skinny girl and you'll never think of her again
>>
>>1076833

She was skinny, blonde, got offered to model. She started taking college classes sophomore year of high school, was gonna do pre-med at an ivy school she got into but then switched to do design at the second best school for it in the country (she got into the best one but they wouldn't give her a full ride) and used to go to underground rap battles and street races in the whole tuner/jdm culture. Through her I met so many people that had everything....looks, intelligence, a huge friend group, a dream...but they still pushed themselves hard to just be better, be amazing. I don't know where I'll find that again.
>>
>>1076922
Well then fuck a fat girl. Either way, take a cold shower, go out, and get laid. The longer you're a sad sack the more sore your balls are gonna be.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.