[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, How long before the flight should I look for tickets.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1451130796750.jpg (103KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1451130796750.jpg
103KB, 678x960px
Hello,
How long before the flight should I look for tickets. I look at Skyscanner for tickets.im June and it barely finds any, not to mention the prices it finds are kinda high.
>>
>>1076348
Experiment with different dates, one week from now, two, three, etc. See how the prices change. Find a sweet spot and book your tickets then.
>>
>>1076375
Thanks. Problem is that for some reason I can't find ANY tickets
>>
>Sabbath
>Megadeth
>King Diamond
>Amon Amarth
>Disturbed
>Motherfucking Foreigner

I mean, it's still an awesome lineup, just seems a little outta place lol
>>
>>1076418
>Dropkick Murphys
Really out of place
>>
>>1076418
>>1076443
OP here
All awesome bands but not really related to each other. Skillet as well. Hopefully it will be good. If can someone assist about the tickets I will be glad
>>
>>1076348
matrix.itasoftware.com

you will not find a better or cheaper flight search engine.
>>
>>1076348
June flights should all be up online now, with some more added in the next few months.

I suggest looking at as many websites as you can, anything from sky scanner, kayak and other search engine type sites all the way to individual airlines. Compare them all for a week or two as prices change all the time.

I also look up the airport you're flying out of and the one you want to fly in to on wikipedia. Each major airport lists the airlines that fly from/to there and the destinations. If you can't find a direct flight to the city you're going to there might be a flight to a city nearby, or it might be a lot cheaper to go there.
>>
>>1076464
>>1076503
Thanks, I'll check it out
>>
OP, where are you from? Keep in mind that a lot of big airports are a bit further away (Charles de Gaulle, Frankfurt, Schiphol, heck even London). It should be possible to reach the absolute middle of fucking nowhere that is Dessel in about a day from all of those airports. London might be a bit more difficult, but with a Megabus or something I reckon it's doable.
>>
>>1076578
I am from Israel. I suppose Brussels is the best option because Eindhoven's flight tickets are more expensive
>>
>>1076586
If you're flying from Tel Aviv it seems to be, yeah.
Plus, finding transport from Eindhoven to Dessel could be difficult.

I just checked for you, there is no train station in Dessel (no surprise there), but there's one reaonably close by (it's called Mol, if you want to check) and there should be regular buses going to and from the festival when it's on.
A train from Brussels to Mol will take you about an hour and a half.
>>
>>1076601
Op here. Thanks for checking for me, very kind of you. My plan is get to Brussels and then to desel by bus and there are free shuttles for the festival comers. I just can find low cost fligts yet. Cheapest I found is about 220 € but if it low cost I can find cheaper.

Also, if anyone knows a good hostel in the area I'd be glad to hear
>>
Belgian dude again.
>>1076759
I don't really think there are hostels: it's a festival. There are real farm animals on those fields until about two weeks before they start building the stages and everything. Or that's how it is for a local festival of that magnitude, anyway.
Bring a tent. There'll be thousands of people camping.
>>
>>1076759
>My plan is get to Brussels and then to desel by bus
Belgian who has been to Graspop many times in the past here. Take the train to Mol, believe me - you don't want to do this by bus. Easiest option if you're flying to Brussels Zaventem is to take the train to Antwerp Central station from there, then catch a train to Mol there. You could stop one stop sooner in Antwerp Berchem, but the train to Mol will already be quite full there, as many people will have gotten on in Antwerp Central. There's a free bus directly to the festival from Mol station. Train to the festival used to be included in the ticket, but I'm not sure this still is the case. Check this. You'll have to pay the extra Diablo tax for the airport train anyway.

No hostels that I know of nearby, everybody camps. Try your luck with AirBnB or a local bead&breakfast if you don't want to camp. Price tag may be hefty though, whereas camping is free. Graspop's camping is actually the best major festival camping I've seen so far.
>>
>>1076901
Thanks for answering. Sorry, I confused a little bit. Can you tell me more about that:
"De Lijn is organising a shuttle service between Mol station and the festival site, as well as between the festival site and the K&R zone in the centre of Dessel (with an intermediate stop at the entrance to Metal Town). Festival ticket holders can use this service free of charge.

SHUTTLE BUS ‘MOL STATION – FESTIVAL’

De Lijn is organising a continuous shuttle service between Mol train station and the festival site. The trip takes approximately 20 minutes as the buses loop between the station and the festival site. On Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, the shuttle buses will run throughout the day up to and including the arrival/departure around 10 pm of the last train out of Mol station.

On Monday morning, De Lijn is scheduling extra buses to ensure smooth transport to Mol train station for all festivalgoers.

SHUTTLE BUS ‘FESTIVAL – METAL TOWN – K&R’

De Lijn buses will shuttle fans between the centre of Dessel (K&R zone) and the festival site, with an intermediate stop at the entrance to Metal Town.

Timetables will be posted in the run-up to the festival. "

This is from their website
>>
>>1076775
Thanks for answering I got confused
>>1076901
Do you mind if I ask you questions on email?
If yiu don't mind mail to [email protected] and just that this you
>>
>>1076919
This basically boils down to 'free bus for you between Mol - Dessel city centre - GMM Metal Town - Festival site itself.'

If it gets confusing, follow the people with backpacks and tents if you're looking for the campsite, and those without to the other destinations. Anyway, people will be happy to help you for sure. Don't think the train to Mol is included anymore.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.