[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1 Week Travel - Australia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Hi all,

I have time off of work in the middle of Feb to the beginning of March and I would like to use this time to visit somewhere in Australia. Departing from Sydney with about a $1000AUD budget. I have been to the usual (Gold Coast, Melb, etc) so I would like to go somewhere different and remote.

Note: Island/Beach essential.

Please help !! Thanks in advance guys.
>>
This website has the best 25 beaches in Australia on it if that helps.
https://www.tripadvisor.com.au/TravelersChoice-Beaches-cTop-g255055
>>
Thank you
>>
Cairns > GBR
Alice Springs > Ayers Rock
Broome > Cable Beach
Hobart > Nature. Cleanest air in the world.
>>
Thank you
>>
If you want to see the real australia you should goes to Ayers Rock and Western Australia !

See ya mate !
>>
The Whitsundays are a solid choice.
>>
>>1075366
Havent been to neither ayers rock nor alice springs.

But why is alice springs better?
>>
>>1075976
I don't think "XX > YY" there meant "XX is better than YY", but rather, "go to XX to see/experience YY".
>>
>>1075355
Go somewhere else, this country is complete shit and our tourism is suffering as a result. You won't have fun. You'll be stuck on our embarrassment of a public transport system, waiting for trains and buses that never come, longer than you will be having fun at any attractions or landmarks. Should you want to check a map on wifi, you'll be waiting 20 minutes for the map to load on our shitty internet. I'm leaving this country soon, and am even considering thoughtlessly renouncing my citizenship just to make a statement and vent a bit of rage.
>>
>>1076470
Please do, there's more than enough useless cunts here
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.