[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to Boracay, Cebu and Bohol. I know all the regular things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

Going to Boracay, Cebu and Bohol.

I know all the regular things to do/TripAdvisor,

But what are those amazing experiences, activities or must do things that regular people wouldn't know about.

Going there end of next month.
>>
>>1072596
Swim with the Whale Sharks in Oslob, Cebu.
>>
>>1072596
Drop by Camotes island, hire a motorbike and travel the Islands municipalities of Poro and San francisco. Go to its beaches and 2 cave pools
>>
>>1072596

>Filipinas that pale

don't think so timmy

is she a Korean gook tourist?
>>
>>1072634
Found the guy who has never been to the philippines.

Or if you have you never met any high class flips.

There's a ton of chinese and spanish blood on those islands. The more of it they have in them, the more rich they tend to be.

Some brown flips are rich, but few pale flips are poor.
>>
>>1072596
>That OP pic

Really need to get a jab against Yellow fever. Why the fuck did I agree to go to China?
>>
You can enjoy the smell of raw sewage being pumped out on to the beach in Boracay free of charge. Bonus!
>>
>>1073190
this, the entire outdoors smells like fucking shit
>>
>>1072596
skip cebu and go to siargao
>>
Spending 4 days in Boracay during the summer. Any good day trips I can take from the island? I can't imagine spending that many days on a 4 mile strip of island.
>>
>>1072596
Skip Cebu just go to Bohol, Siargao and Coron
>>
Use Tinder and set your location to these places a week ahead of time, chat with locals. You'll get all the info on the best spots (the locals all go to the same places) and tons of girls will be eager to meet up with you and show you around. You'll be blown away at how many gorgeous higher class filipinas will want to meet you.

(Posted from Cebu)
>>
>>1073311
If you're anything other than a local you will be hounded by locals selling trips and such. They will charge about three times the value too so be sure to haggle.

I was with a group of other Brits but we had one local with us and she went off on her own and got us a five hour boat trip with snorkelling and a buffet for the equivalent of £7. Of course, even if they did charge three times that it would still be pretty amazing value.

Be warned that if you want to do parasailing you have to go on a safety course, which can take up way too much time. If you find one that doesn't do the course then it may be a bit sketchy.

I hope you like alcohol and being offered massages.
>>
>>1073290
>skip cebu and go to siargao
I second this. Spend at least a minimum of 4 days in Siargao.
>>
>>1073388
don't use tinder in cebu unless you like traps

also, why the fuck would you go to boracay? it's the worst
>>
>>1073437
>offered massages
Massages or "massages"?

And thanks for the advice. Any experience in the national park just south of Boracay?
>>
Skip Cebu, and go directly to Iloilo then aklan to Boracay. Go to coron Palawan aswell
>>
>>1073604
Can't say for certain about the massages. If you don't want a happy ending you just say no. You're under no obligation.

Sorry, I didn't see much on Boracay but I'm sure TripAdvisor can help you out.
>>
>>1072616
Cave Pools?
>>
>>1073604
Happy ending massages aren't as much of a thing in the Philippines as they are everywhere else in SE Asia.

Look up Tao Philippines. It's a week-long trip where you sort of explore around the very remote islands of Palawan. Everyone that goes on it seems to gush about it.

>>1073450
Cebu is one of the biggest cities in the country, full of some of the hottest women. And there are practically zero single white tourists under 40, so you can basically take your pick of the locals. Tinder is amazing there.
>>
>>1072596
Skip Cebu its chaotic and full of middle aged retired white xpats.
Most of the women there are bar girl tier

Go to Siargao or Palawan instead.
>>
im trying to decide between 2 weeks in vietnam or the phillipines, What helped you make your decision OP?

from what i understand vietnam is slightly more expensive, but because this is my first time over seas/ in south east asia im a bit worried that vietnam would have better infrastructure then the phillipines
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.