[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup guys. So, I've been to D.C. before, and I've visited

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: dls.jpg (33KB, 432x260px) Image search: [Google]
dls.jpg
33KB, 432x260px
Sup guys. So, I've been to D.C. before, and I've visited various museums and certain locations, but I was looking for something new, or out of the normal. My question for you guys is have you been to any places that particularly stuck out to you? Any places that you would recommend (especially during an acid trip, to make the experience more enjoyable)?
>>
Adams Morgan
>>
>>1072503
Espionage Museum, Museum of Air and Space, National Postal Museum and Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden.

Pretty cool stuff, but the espionage museum gets kinda childish regardless of the weapons on display.
>>
>>1072775
>>1072519
Thank you!
Anyone else have more suggestions?, I don't necessarily mean just downtown, but around the entire area.
>>
the korean war memorial, nobody ever goes to that one
>>
i go hang out at the eighteenth st lounge at night everytime i go to dc
>>
Washington Monument and Jefferson Memorial are the 2 best attractions.
>>
>>1072503
When are you going?
>>
If you have seen the monuments and memorials, see them again by night. Well worth doing.
>>
Get on the metro and get to the Bethesda subway station. World's deepest escalator. Should be fun on acid and incredibly terrifying.
>>
>>1072950
I'm not sure when I plan on going, perhaps a week or two when the winter storm and cold front have both passed.
>>1072920
I'll be sure to check that one out.
>>1072921
And this one as well!
>>1072929
>>1072969
I've checked them out. And I've got to say I made a midnight trip to D.C. before, and only had time to visit the Jefferson and MLK memorial. I've wanted to check out the Pool of Reflection in front of the Lincoln Memorial at night, that'd be a nice trip.
>>1072974
I will definitely be looking into that. Sounds intense lol.

More suggestions would be great guys, thanks to all who have commented so far!
>>
>>1072998
I'd suggest waiting until spring and check out the cherry blossom parade and street festival. If you're into Nippon shit.
>>
>>1073001
I'm the one who asked when he was going and this was exactly what I was thinking. Or go during Shamrockfest for St. Patrick's Day. Or go when they start the Evening Parade back up at 8th and I.
>>
>>1072503
Holocaust musuem is new and man that is depressing for downtown.
>>
Have you eaten at Ben's Chili Bowl?
>>
>>1074356
How many shekels do they try to squeeze out of you for that?
>>
>>1072519
it's a fun neighborhood but crawling with cops, if you're a minority and plan on going out on a visible acid trip I wouldn't recommend.

If white and not retarded you will be fine/
Dupont Circle is nice too, The Logan/shaw/Foggy bottom triangle and georgetown is probably the best area to be in if you just like to walk around at night and smoke
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.