[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /trv/, how does one up and away to the other end of the globe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1370694321848.jpg (678KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1370694321848.jpg
678KB, 1920x1200px
Sup /trv/, how does one up and away to the other end of the globe and start over? I'm talking about traveling to the Maldives and get a job in a beach bar, or move to Hong Kong and become an English teacher, that kind of stuff.
>>
File: check.jpg (34KB, 800x472px) Image search: [Google]
check.jpg
34KB, 800x472px
>>1072222
You could start by making money with those sweet quads of yours
>>
Working holiday visa Australia
Working holiday visa New Zealand
>>
File: 2012-07-03-road.jpg (633KB, 980x3330px) Image search: [Google]
2012-07-03-road.jpg
633KB, 980x3330px
>>1072222
You just fucking go, faggot.

Save just enough money for the flight and a couple weeks of food and a roof. You'll figure that shit out when you're there.

Don't be like the Germans with waiting to have kids; Waiting until they're 40 and out of 3 different universities with a "stable job" to finally decide now is the right time, only then to realize your newborn child is now autistic because of your gnarly ass old man sperm.

Pic related, even if it is a little cringy by the standards of this mongolian beekeeper's image board.
>>
>>1072292
Fuck, I was planning on having kids when I'm 40 as by then I will have traveled most of the world and finished my masters degree. What the fuck am I supposed to do now?
>>
>>1072222
http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2012/12/french-foreign-legion-expendables
>>
>>1072302
Have kids while traveling the world, anon.

Just make sure to never tell them your real name while banging em and make sure to leave the country before they can get a death grip on you.
>>
>>1072302
don't have kids, kids are a crutch for people who are unable to find meaning in their life.
>>
>>1072312
I thought about this but that's a bit of a dick move...with my dick. And I wouldn't want to fuck some Filipino whore who would then have to raise an offspring of mine in the slums.

Maybe I can find someone on the road who's willing to travel for a while and have autistic kids with me.

>>1072457
But who am I going to give my vast amounts of wealth to when I die?
>>
>>1072522
Doesn't have to be the locals. It is easy enough to find a traveling companion while out, and sleep with them. At least somewhat easier than not traveling. Sometimes you might even screw a few nights and all they really know of you is a nickname. I've always assumed if any such girls did get pregnant, they were sensible enough to get an abortion. Of course maybe not, a couple of them did have boyfriends back home. Any of you born 9 months after mom took a trip overseas? (have to be 1993 or later to be mine specifically.)
>>
>>1072607
We live in the era of facebook so it's kinda difficult to just give someone you're fucking for a while a nickname.
>>
>>1073215
What does facebook have to do with it? I'm not talking about dating them for months. But say you hook up with another traveler and you're only in the same city for three nights. This happens all the time. Maybe on the last day you exchange info, but just say you don't use facebook (which I don't) or setup a fake/throwaway account if you want. But really I don't recall anyone even asking for my last name. It seems to me they just want to fuck some foreigner on an exciting adventure, then go back to their lives as fairly sensible people.
>>
>>1072222
yeah english teachers in HK arent really needed, try thai instead but youll b poor.
get a remote trade, web dev/design etc and some western clients then go and youll live like a king
>>
>>1073707
>how do i just get up and go somewhere random?
>first get a university degree then experience then network

Pure, unbridled, autism

>>1072292
This guy must be me writing in my sleep because I'd suggest the exact same thing word for word. Listen to him anon
>>
>>1072292
There is literally no scientific evidence showing that men having kids at an older age leads to severe mental defects like autism.
>>
>>1073763
I even saw one study that said the increased telomeres on old man sperm helped their children live longer. (Unfortunately in science, one study means nothing.)
>>
>>1073707
>get a remote trade, web dev/design etc and some western clients then go and youll live like a king
>>1073722
>This guy must be me writing in my sleep because I'd suggest the exact same thing word for word. Listen to him anon
I'll third that, that's what I'm doing right now.

Web/DB dev, bumming around asia. Mixing with expat english teachers who make far, far less money than I do.
>>
>>1072292
>Just go over there and have enough money for a couple of weeks, it'll settle itself out.

yeah no, that's actually bad advice.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.