[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you live in remote willage in serbia or bulgaria? I am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Would you live in remote willage in serbia or bulgaria? I am thinking of buying some land there any tips or tricks
>>
>>1071001
In that region there are many more beautiful countries than those two. Croatia is probably the best of all.
>>
There are MANY amazing places in both countries but as a Serb i would need a * very very good* plan on what i plan to do with that land.

For example if you choose to live there, you must be prepared for potentially nerve breaking roads and lack of general things, for example hospitals or something like that

Land + house can be very cheap, depending the location, i've seen houses + land go for 5k. I doubt you'll spend more than 20-25k
>>
>>1071206
well I was thinking on buying lots of land about 100 acres and give it away for free and that way have good neighbors. what do you think?
>>
>>1071260
go to /r9k/ theyre planning a robot-village for some time now
>>
>>1071260
>well I was thinking on buying lots of land about 100 acres and give it away

I'd say people would look at you strangely

My best bet would be to move first, meet neighbors (if any) and then do something
>>
settling on serb land didn't work out to well for kebab, what makes you think mac & cheese will fare any better?
>>
>>1071001

Set up a sex palace, anon. Bribe the local officials, set up your place to have a nice interior and charge tourists thousands to fuck a gang of 15-20 young local prostitutes (the ones that still have their teeth). As in, one guy and 20 prost's at a time.

The prosties wouldn't even cost that much, they'd probably be grateful for a nice place to live, regular food, some cheap clothes and a few bucks here and there. Just cruise around the villages collecting young girls who want to leave the farm.

Fuck, I'd be your first customer.
>>
>>1071731

For awesome tier, stock up on ex-soviet weapons, an old tank, quad bikes and shit so the clients have something to do when they're not fucking.
>>
>>1071001
Bulgaria is nice desu
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.