[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We post offensive stupid scams that should be illegal.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: docpass.gif (27KB, 176x243px) Image search: [Google]
docpass.gif
27KB, 176x243px
We post offensive stupid scams that should be illegal.
>>
Travel for non-remunerative purposes.
>>
nice try south africa government
>>
The {Tourist Attraction} is closed, oh my yes! but do not be of bad cheer, foreign friend, for I shall take you to the shop of my cousin wherein bargains may be procured in bounteous plenty, and bring you back here later when the{Tourist Attraction}is once again open for being enjoyment by you.
>>
Honestly, what do I need with six giant rugs? Did you ask yourself that before you approached me, This is the beginning of my trip, what am I supposed to just carry them around on my back for a week?
>>
>>1070757
Not to worry, my friend, not to worry. We will make them into a werry werry small bundle for you and mail them to your home.
>>
>>1070689
/Lit/ is leaking
>>
>>1070766
I see you went to Morocco as well.
>>
>>1070614
When you are taken to visit shops selling very expensive locally manufactured goods before seeing the actual thing you came there to see. Not talking about planned tours where this type of thing is expected. I mean when the taxi driver takes you there unexpectedly... Thanks Ahmad, I dont need a $3000USD leather coat or a $100 decorative plate.
>>
I hate it when you do a tour and they take you to a restaurant they have a deal with. A restaurant that's in the middle of fucking no where so you either eat there or not eat at all. Enjoy the crappy food for inflated prices. Especially infuriating if in a country known for their cuisine.
>>
>>1071388
>I mean when the taxi driver takes you there unexpectedly... Thanks Ahmad

This shit. I like how the guy has the nerve to get mad at me as if somehow I screwed him over buy not wanting to do the thing I didn't ask for.
>>
>>1071327
>I see you went to Morocco
It's everywhere.

Same thing with 'gems' in China if you talk to the taxi drivers around Tiananmen square.
>>
People approaching you and instantly extending their hand for a handshake. Followed by "hello my friend I show you my shop very cheap" and an iron grip you have to fight out off.
I fucking hate this shit so much. I always subconsciously feel like an asshole by ignoring the hand.
>>
>>1071661
>I always subconsciously feel like an asshole by ignoring the hand
That's the point; they want you to feel too shy to refuse so you let them continue to befriend them out of politeness and then when they "accept your friendship", you're supposed to buy whatever shit out of guilt.
>>
>>1072109
Have you ever just flipped out on them and yelled fuck you, if I wanted your shit I'd have come to you first!
>>
>>1072116

Not him but I'm in India and lived in Delhi for a while. I just ignore those people - their business isn't my fucking problem, and shaking their hand or acknowledging their tout antics wastes my time as well as theirs.

I don't get mad at them, just part of daily life if you're staying in a tourist my area. The worst I've done is push a guy into the ground. That was only time I ever got physical or angry with a scammer or nuisance, and it's because I was trying to get into the train station and he was in my face screaming "ticket, ticket, show ticket or no go in!" and grabbing my jacket. Feel kind of embarrassed for having lost it, but I draw the line at strong physical contact unless they're a beggar pulling my sleeve or whatever,
>>
>>1071388
Fuck that's how I got scammed for "Totally Valuable Indian Marble". Fuck this shit. I hate organised tours now.
>>
File: Knowing.png (194KB, 382x597px) Image search: [Google]
Knowing.png
194KB, 382x597px
>>1072116
>Have you ever just flipped out on them and yelled fuck you
Yeah, a few times.

I've shoved a few guys down too, when I thought I could get away with it.

I try to keep my temper better than that because you never know what kind of consequences there can be for violence but they're not too likely to go to the cops or even to hit back since that might attract cops (also, randomly hitting people is a bad thing mmkay).
>>
I remember Chinese "pearl farmers" proudly opening an oyster so I could see the pearl inside. It was truly amazing, the lovely little pearl, nestled in there all pretty, with the hole already drilled through t for stringing.

Must take YEARS to teach an oyster to do that...
>>
File: tinerhir.png (4MB, 1306x1972px) Image search: [Google]
tinerhir.png
4MB, 1306x1972px
>>1070766

Unbelieveable! Gotta love Morocco. They showed us every single carpet they had (of course completely hand-made by the mans cousins) and they got smaller and smaller as we said we couldn't carry them and mail would be too expensive, in the end they even got out some pillow covers.
The tea they offered was nice though.
Kinda proud too have gotten out there without buying anything and still catch the bus.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.