[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trip to the USA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 20160116_124805.jpg (1MB, 4145x2325px) Image search: [Google]
20160116_124805.jpg
1MB, 4145x2325px
Nearing 6 months ago I finished a military service of three years, during which I couldn't leave my country. Two years before that I was a student as part of a military program, where I also couldn't leave the country without special permissions and such.
Even without the two study years, it's a custom in my country that people who finish their military service go and travel the world. Most of them either fly to India and spend several months doing drugs, or fly to South America and basically cross the continent lengthwise for like 3 to 5 months.
I wish to travel to the United States of America and see with my bare eyes the place I keep seeing on TV. I want to test and taste the food chains, or even just the food, Americans praise all over media. I want to see landmarks, not necessarily the iconic ones, but just stuff that's American.

The issue is that I'm not sure where to go. I know I'll be in Texas in July 1st weekend, but that's about it. My dad said something about grabbing a flight back home from New York, but I still don't know if that's also canon.
In the meanwhile, I'd like to ask you guys for advice. Suggest, if you will, places worth visiting/touring around the United States of America that I could use as foundations for my upcoming trip's route.
>>
>>1070492
קיצר, איפה שירתת?
>>
>>1070498
Homefront Command.
>>
Liking to eat isn't really enough to go on for giving you recommendations.
I can say, you'll be in Texas in the hottest weather of year, basically you are going to Eilat for the summer. I suppose you could head east to New Orleans then through the south for a tour of BBQ country. But one, the humidity just gets worse. And two, some states only BBQ pork. Who knows maybe these aren't problems?
>>
Visit the capital of Texas. It's beautiful.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.