[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so I've got this problem. there is this girl, she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Tsingy.jpg (244KB, 964x641px) Image search: [Google]
Tsingy.jpg
244KB, 964x641px
so I've got this problem. there is this girl, she's perfect. we are perfect. however her visa ends in april. I'm in the U.S. but she is from Italy.

what do i have to do to move to Italy with her? and stay for an indefinite amount of time; coming and going from her hometown Verona, for backpacking? does this sound feasible at all?

i should also mention, i don't have a degree and about $3,000.00 in debt. mind you i don't really care about credit.
>>
File: 1450417853456s.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1450417853456s.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
i have a job now, but could save more.
please help me?
>>
Do what all the Africans do. Go legally, overstay your visa.Male money from sort of vice like women or drugs.
>>
File: 1447743271180.jpg (163KB, 720x630px) Image search: [Google]
1447743271180.jpg
163KB, 720x630px
>>1070068
the obvious solution. though, i would rather not follow that. i was hoping you guys had legitimate, less obvious, ideas. beggars can't be choosers but still. i really appreciate it though, i hope i don't have to do that. while I'm not opposed to women and drugs, it would be rad to contribute to society in another way.
>>
Marry her or get over it.

/thread
>>
>>1070024
>indefinite amount of time
Consider marriage
>$3,000 in debt
Consider acquiring some savings
>>
>>1070283
You could probably get a student visa if you manage to sign up for an Italian language class. Or you could try to get an au pair visa, if you find a family that wants a native English speaker as an au pair for their kids.
>>
File: 1450391496297s.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1450391496297s.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>1070437
considering marriage. both of us are opposed to the concept of marriage; so if we change our minds, divorce would not be ugly.

>>1070447
ok! do you know much about the application process for either visa? would it be something i would want to start now? or is it something i can figure out once i get there?

i can't express enough gratitude for your input.
>>
>>1071174
They will probably expect you to be taking classes or at least be accepted to a university to be able to apply for a student visa.

There is surely a legitimate avenue to a resident visa but that will probably be expesnive and you dont seem to have the money. So, if you are not ready to make a big commitment like marriage then just go there and dont worry about the visa. Nobody is going to stop you on the street and demand to see your passport unless you are committing crimes. Leave when you are done and hope they dont flag you for overstaying?
>>
>>1070024
Just be happy knowing she's going back to be fucked by a Syrian immigrant.
>>
>>1070025
>please help me save teh monies

>replace phone with video chat
>shop in chinatown only, never eat out
>stop buying booze
>don't eat out unless someone else is paying
>avoid buying anti-zombie swords or similar memeshit from ThinkGeek
>find ways to get back more money on your income tax returns
>if bisexual, find a sugar daddy to help support you and then leave once you have enough
>find a qt thrifty Jewish or non-Chinese Asian gf instead, Italians spend too much fucking money
>>
Stop chasing the pussy anon, there's more out there
>>
File: 1431909909541.jpg (105KB, 800x596px) Image search: [Google]
1431909909541.jpg
105KB, 800x596px
>>1071179
i only wonder what jobs will require so far as paperwork... but it does make me feel better. you're a good man anon. take notes gentlemen and colleagues.

if anybody has questions on Seattle, Philadelphia, Pensacola, or Oahu, i am humbly at your service.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.