[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /trv/, I just won $5 mil in a local lottery, and I want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: mountains_hd.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
mountains_hd.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
Hey /trv/, I just won $5 mil in a local lottery, and I want to spend big chunk of it on lottery.

First, I'm looking for must-visit places in Germany, Austria and Canada.

I like mountains and nature, more or less, I hate tourist sigths. But I also like big cities, the "urbanistic" aspect of that.

Also, can I find any local organization that do trips to mountains and shit? Don't really want to go alone, but don't know where to look for that kind of things.

Any tips? Thanks.
>>
>>1069376
>and I want to spend big chunk of it on lottery

Typo. On travelling, of course.
>>
>>1069376
If I give you a tip will you pay off my student loan?
>>
>>1069416
Haha, student loans are actually the one thing I told my family I'd give them money for. But no.
>>
Alex, I'll take "things that never"...oh, you know the rest.
>>
>>1069376
Come to germany berlin. I will show you anything nice what we germans have. And please be kind and spend me 5k because i'm in debt and want to start a travel too.
>>
In the unlikely event that that happened, I want to tell you not to be a colossal fuckwit. Don't
>spend big chunk of it
on anything.
>>
File: schlegespeicher_austria.jpg (205KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
schlegespeicher_austria.jpg
205KB, 1200x900px
well if you like mountains, some recommendations for austria:

>schlegespeicher, pic related
>gruener see, especially cool for divers in summer. google it.
>if you wanna go skiing, try lech am arlberg or obertauern. personally i prefer the dolomites (in italy) for skiing tho.

cities:
just go to vienna, it really has a lot to offer. salzburg is "pretty", but theres a shitload of tourists in a small area, so maybe not your thing.
>>
pay me $3000 and ill tell you :^)
>>
>>1069376
I'm jealous OP. You're literally about to live my dream right now.

With that kind of money, just go see the entire world. Get on a flight to Norwary and work your away around the globe. Spend a few years doing it. The only places I have no desire to visit are the Middle and 90% of Africa.
>>
>>1069928
>Middle
Middle-East.
>>
>>1069376
i offer you to travel with you to any place you want to see in germany and austria. could arrange girls and anything else you need to feel good;). you just need to pay all my costs during traveling. i am german, 28 yo.
>>
>>1070129
just wanted to make clear i meant adult girls..
>>
Can you imagine if OP actually won that much money and decided to take the first 20 beggars in this thread on a year-long, world wide trip with him ?
>>
I'll suck your dick OP!!!

New Zealand is great for mountain stuff and landscapes.
>>
>>1069376
Could I have a thousand dollars? I'm hungry and homeless.

You should definitely check out all of europe, all of australia/nz and travel the west coast USA.. living in california.. there is a lot of places to go and see, maybe check out ca if you've never been.
>>
>>1070133
There goes your cut of the $5 mil. You almost had his attention and made it rich!
>>
>>1069376
You should stay in hostels, but book the single rooms. You get the benefit of fun people to hang with in the bar downstairs, but no auschwitz style bedding arrangement. As for places to visit, i would personally skip canada... Except for montreal. If id won the lottery, (apart from creating a retirement trust for my parents) id immediately fly to europe, rent a car and go on a grand tour. Id have a tent in case i want to camp under the stars in the alps, but otherwise i would not plan anything whatsoever
>>
>>1070371
>As for places to visit, i would personally skip canada... Except for montreal.

Even then, Boston and NYC are so close to MTL, he might as well skip Canada completely and party it up in Boston or NYC.
>>
i will literally be your boy toy if you take me with you and pay for all the expenses.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.