[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Visit Buffalo, New York to eat buffalo wings. >Go to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 11

>Visit Buffalo, New York to eat buffalo wings.

>Go to first KFC in Kentucky

Does anyone else make similar trips? If so share some.
>>
File: 1397845598855.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1397845598855.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
The quality of post is absolutely adismal
>>
I went to the town in Sweden where the first ikea was opened up and ate a meal there lol..
Honestly, I try mcdonald's in every country I go to and I consider myself a foodie. It's a good way of getting a taste for what the local everyday culture sort of eats (not true in a countries though)
>>
>>1069247
You could try Bolivia in the future, we don't have Mickey D's over here. ;)
>>
>>1069236
When I travel I love trying local foods. Whether it's an epic Schnitzel with weissenbier in Bavaria, grilled squid in Greece, Papas Arrugadas and other tapas in the Canary Islands, grilled sardines in the Algarve, harring in The Netherlands, olives and cheeses in Greece, you name it. Always try the local thing. It's fun.

But at least make sure it's local specialities and not fast food.

Also, and I mean no offence here, the US and Canada was easily the worst trip I made food-wise. It's actually the best trip I ever made in many other aspects. But not food.
>>
>>1069236
I do it with beer
>>
>>1069239
>adismal
>>
>>1069236
Not quite, but I do obviously always like to try local specialties (Khao soi in Chiang Mai, Peking Duck in Beijing, etc etc etc), or things you can't regularly get in other places--llama, guinea pig, various insects. Sometimes I'll ask a local what his or her favorite food is and eat that, often with great results.
>>1069256
For example, my Bolivian friend told me his favorite Bolivian food was silpancho, so I ate that. Delicious but incredibly fatty. I was a little afraid my heart might stop while I was eating it (It's a deep fried, pressed cutlet, similar to milanesa, Schnitzel, or chicken fried steak).
>>
>>1069261
Same. And other booze too. I have some Slovenian honey liqueur, Greek Ouzo, Slovakian Tarta Tea, German herbal liqueur.. you name it. And from my trips to Scotland a number of hand-filled Single Malt Scotch bottles. I'm sure there's more. I love trying the local brew/drinks.
>>
>>1069261
>>1069269
Here as well--I always at least try the local beers, even if they're not particularly good (most of Latin America and Asia, I am talking to you). I also like very local stuff (home distilled products, chang'aa [Kenyan ghetto moonshine--I did not go blind], rice "wines", cashew feni, palm wine, anything fermented on someone's roof), unusual local spirits (I like brandies, and there are many hundreds of distinct variations on that theme around the world), and wine from places you wouldn't expect to find it. Along with your usual East European and Caucasian suspects (Romania, Moldova, Ukraine, Armenia, Georgia), I had some very good, very expensive Mexican wine (who knew?) in Mexico City, some perfectly OK Bolivian wine, and a few interesting but not good vintages (China, Vietnam, others--I don't think there's any good wine in Asia yet, but people in China and VN are trying pretty hard).
>>
>>1069276
Wine can be so surprising! I loved the wines from Zakynthos! But Germany also has some amazingly unexpected wines. As does Georgia. I thought Canarian wines were interesting too. Bit dry for my liking. But yeah, most regular suitcases can weigh 23 Kg. Mine usually weighs around 15 on the way there and is 7 to 8 Kg in drinks (mostly wine) heavier on the way home. ;)
>>
>>1069236
>Visit Buffalo, New York to eat buffalo wings.
Smart
>Go to first KFC in Kentucky
Dumb, a chain is is a chain because the food always taste the same.

Usually locations that are famous for a food do that food better than everyone else. New cooks on /ck/ will argue until their face is blue that its just the ingredients and anyone can do it, but theres usually a lot of gained knowledge as well as a special way they do something seemingly common that makes them better. Usually. You still have to go to a place that is famous for the food AND currently has good reviews. You will get people that just move to the city and try to open up shop and you also have the places that once upon a time were good but just coast by on their name now.

The cheesesteaks in Philly are better, but only at a few restaurants in the city. Pats and Genos are not those places.
The deepdish in Chicago is amazing, but only at a few places
The sushi in Tokyo will be better than anything you ever had in America, but you're really only going to be blown away if you get it at Tsukiji or a pretty upscale place. Although the grocery store sushi is better than a lot of places I've been in the US
>>
>>1069266
Maybe you ate that from the wrong place. Although, I have to admit, Bolivian food is quite heavy on calories sometimes.
>>
>>1069278
Until a recent trip to Geneva, I'd never had Swiss wine; I didn't realize Switzerland even made the stuff, and I'm still not sure I've ever seen it outside of Switzerland. Pleasant surprise. And I've had a few good German and Austrian wines, as well, although I am not a fan of Rieslings and have since visiting Austria seen tons of Zweigelts I'd never noticed before on various menus and shelves.
>>
File: Cassoulet.cuit.jpg (702KB, 1284x1291px) Image search: [Google]
Cassoulet.cuit.jpg
702KB, 1284x1291px
I made an effort to try the different local varieties of cassoulet when I went to Toulouse, Carcassonne, and Foix.

(not my picture)
>>
>>1069282
No, I really enjoyed it, and I think it was prepared well, it just felt very greasy. (I don't typically eat much fried food.)
>>
>>1069239
Likewise, clearly not a gourmand just having some fun.
>>
>>1069260
Just "weissbier", m8. Schnitzel is also originally Austrian.

>>1069266
After googling, I was gonna say 'nasty', 'pleb' or something, but I do love me some Bauernfrühstuck, so I guess I can't judge. But still, more than one refined white carb per meal is shit-tier... white rice AND potatoes?
>>
>>1069287
Are you implying you didn't know Germany or Austria made wine? That only speaks to your ignorance m8. I'm not huge on Riesling either, though I certainly do like some. I think it depends where exactly it's from, really. It's only one grape variety of many grown though. If we're talking whites, I'll take a delicious full-bodied Grauburgunder from southern Baden any day of the week.
>>
>>1069372
Of course not. I'd just never noticed that there were so many Austrian wines available where I live. I admit to having no idea about Swiss wine, though.
>>
>>1069260
>>1069266
>>1069276
anthony bourdain same fagging in this thread
>>
>>1069279
I actually think there can be huge differences within the same chain as to how it taste. And I'm very confident that KFC outside of the US taste drastically different. Rarely is KFC a good decision but it can taste different. Actually within 5 miles of my house I have a fairly respectable wendy's and a wendy's that is almost inedible. how they cook it, how long it sits around etc. all i know is that if i went to that wendys the first time I would have never gone to the other one.

also pats and genos are epic trolls on the cheesesteak community. I remember the first time I feel for it.
>>
>>1069484
I'm only two of the three posts you called out, and was never responding to myself, so I don't think it qualifies as samefagging. Also, I think Bourdain is kind of a jerk. But you do you.
>>
>>1069485
Once you leave the country chains vary drastically. McDonalds core items taste the same, but the menus have lots of specialized items. KFC I'm pretty sure only uses domestic chickens from whatever market they're in and the menus are all only loosely based on each other but heavily changed to suit the local market. But the KFC in Virginia is going to taste the same as the KFC in Kentucky. Chains within the country rarely have different menus unless they are a test market.
>>
>>1069260
I can see Canada...but the US? It's got such amazing food! Of course, it could pale in comparison compared to Europe, but it's also a very different style of cooking. The US is a food Mecca, imo. New York, The south, BBQ culture, Cocktail culture, San Francisco, Wine Culture, Microbrewery culture, etc.
>>
>>1069236
btw: nominations for underrated food in the world?

Mine would be Malaysia. KL alone is ridiculous. Everything is genuine fusion because of the mishmash of cultures. Portugese-Chinese food. Indian-chinese food. Thai-Malaysian. Singaporean-chinese. Etc.
>>
>>1069375
Do you like Australian wine?
I love a good YellowTail
>>
>>1069261
I said beer here, but I should have said alcohol in general. Like absinthe in Spain,and Porto wine in Lisbon. I do the local fast food menu as well. Speaking of KFC, though it's the same everywhere in the USA, the KFC I had in Spain was markedly different than the USA (in a bad way, and I don't even like KFC in the USA), which was markedly different than the KFC I had in Bahrain (which was great).
>>
I did a pilgrimage to the first starbucks. I never need to go to starbucks again now. I'm free from their addictive sugary drinks.
>>
>>1069570
It didn't help that I was in Washinton State, rural Montana and parts of Idaho and Wyoming. Which, if you're not into red meat, doesn't really have that much to offer. The Seattle markets had some great food, definitely. But outside the cities it wasn't very good.
>>
>go to berlin
>want food, go into takeaway place to get a burger or something
>everyone in front of me is ordering a pile of cut up sausage covered in some weird brown gloop
>smells good though
>decide I'll have some of it
>currywurst is literally the best thing I've ever tasted, eat it twice a day the whole time I'm there
>find currywurst place back home in London
>its shit
>>
>>1069723
Yeah that region is not famous for food. Although Seattle has very good seafood and the prices are quite cheap compared to other locations.

Best food in America I would say is California for their Mexican influence, Kansas, Texas, and Carolinas for their BBQs, Florida for the latino flair, Louisiana and some small pockets in the north east. Worst food is in the mid west (except for some BBQ).

As for Canada, the country doesn't have a cuisine of its own but the immigrants make some amazing food. Some say that Chinese food in Vancouver is better than in China. The sushi you can get here is probably the best in the world for the price you pay.
>>
>>1069815
My wife is a vegetarian. Imagine how bad it was for her. ;-) Again, this excludes Seattle where she had a lot of great options.
>>
>tfw the first place I went to in a day trip to Toronto was Tim Horton's
>>
File: crooked-window-blinds.jpg (61KB, 550x368px) Image search: [Google]
crooked-window-blinds.jpg
61KB, 550x368px
Friend of mine bought some venetian blinds in Venice, just because... does that count?
>>
File: Tf3J6uU.jpg (461KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Tf3J6uU.jpg
461KB, 1600x1200px
I'm goin to japan for sushi
>>
>>1069485
Total fucking pleb.

>hurr durr I swear KFC is totally different in Japan!!
it's not that different, pleb.
>>
>>1069573
>yellow tail
kill yourself, troll.
>>
>>1069740
Currywurst is total pleb tier shit food, I do not understand how foreigners think it's somehow amazing. It's literally cheap sausage/hotdogs covered in cheap sugary ketchup with a dash of yellow powder and sometimes a stale white flour bun.

>OH MA GUUUUURD, BEST THING EVURRR
most Germans don't even like this.

>>1069815
As for Canada, the country doesn't have a cuisine of its own
Not true, it's jut not 'exotic' or won't seem 'foreign enough' if you're American.
>>
>>1069818
Why? Do you like shit coffee served by Sri Lankans?

>>1069830
'your friend' is a fucking retard.
>>
>>1069815
That's definitely true. I think all the major cities in Canada have world-class fare (ie as good as it gets outside of the original country). My aunt is Chinese and she said Canada has some of the best Chinese food in the world because a lot of people from a specific region in China ended up emigrating to Canada for some reason. She's a rich-ass foodie, so I'd trust what she says.
>>
I go to a McDonald's in every country I visit, but I usually just eat up getting whatever looks like the closest to a Chicken Legend...
>>1069485
Yeah I had a KFC in Prague and it looked and tasted weird
>>
>>1069908 Not that guy,
I posted here >>1069687
Maybe not Japan, but I can personally confirm the difference KFCs
>>
>>1069908
But it does taste different in Japan, plus they have different things on the menu.

It used to be drastically different actually, they've changed it some to be more like the American kind but its still pretty different.
>>
>Land in Paris
>First thing I did was buy a crepe
>Second thing I did was buy a baguette
>Third thing I did was buy a croissant
lol
>>
>>1069485
Chinese KFC taste like Popeye's

weird
>>
>>1069830
I bought a shitload of Carnivale masks, I think that counts more
>>
>>1069974
When I went to Montreal, I actually did look for a croissant to eat first.
>>
>>1069485
Try Sunny's Steaks on Market Street in Philly. Good sandwiches and no attitude.
>>
>went to paris

>literally first thing i ate was expensive burger from upper class cafe

>one of best burgers i've ever had

no one told me frenchies could make such meaty burgers, i went back a few years later to the same place and had the same meal.
>>
>>1070038
I just thought, with the wings being named for the city, the blinds being named for THAT city made it sorta similar.
>>
File: BR br br.jpg (12KB, 300x194px) Image search: [Google]
BR br br.jpg
12KB, 300x194px
>>1069830
I got a Brazilian wax in Rio and paid for a girl from Ipanema....does that count?
>>
>>1069571
Ethiopian desu
>>
>>1070058
>herpa derparoo
When I went to New York, the first thing I looked for was a supper of Beef Wellington, Yorkshire pudding, and a nice warm ale. I heartily enjoy American fare!

>>1070125
Not doubting you, but just saying that IME Euros overall generally do not make burgers all that well. They tend to make them to be eaten with a knife and fork, not getting that they're meant to be eaten with hands. So either they're too wide and/or piled too high with 'fancy' ingredients making them impossible to pick up, or the bun is totally shit and falls apart (and is seldom toasted).

That said, the best burger I ever had was in the UK. I had just come back from 3 months India though, and had eaten mostly vegetarian while I was there. So I was stopped over in London (and environs) for a week, and went on a bit of a meat binge. Some 'classic' English pub served me the perfect big juicy meat burger.
>>
>>1069236
I went to a Popeye's in Louisiana and waited 45 minutes in the drivethrough just to have them fuck up my order.

Fuck doing this.
>>
>>1070735
I went to Popeye's in New Orleans.....the Popeye's in my hometown was actually better.
>>
>>1069908
McDonalds in Peru serves whole fried chicken parts as the locals are weirded out by nuggets and tendies etc.
>>
>>1069236
nope, I'm not a fat assed burgerclap and I enjoy CULTURE and LEAVING MY COUNTRY.

Buffalo DOES have amazing wings and I live maybe 20 minutes from there (on the good side of the falls), but it's a Detroit-tier shithole. I just fill up on cheap gas and order 2 pounds to go, making sure to stay close enough that I can drive to the hospital in Fort Erie if I get shot, where I shall receive free healthcare.

I went to a KFC in Kentucky when I was probably 10 or 11. It was pretty cool that they have all you can eat KFC buffets there and it's more of a restaurant, but at the end of the day it's the exactly same chicken I ate in Tokyo.
>>
>>1069279
You liked the sushi there?

I'm going to catch shit for this, but I like fast food sushi at home in North America 100x better than anything I ate over there. Outside of ikura (salmon roe) everything had a wierd sort of rotten taste to it, even at nice places.

I guess in the west sushi is really bastardized to suit our tastes with stuff like salt, fried tempura, mayo, crab, avocado, tuna salad, etc. etc..

>>1069485
Those of us without trust funds have probably worked in fast food at some point in their teen years. Everything is automated, absolutely nothing is left to human discretion. There is no cooking involved, just pushing buttons. At the most, one Wendy's uses less sauce and lettuce than another, because that's literally the only thing that isn't standardized.

>>1069571
Brampton, or Scarborough, Ontario, Canada. There's literally no reason to visit if you don't live there, and both places are mostly immigrants. So it's immigrants cooking for immigrants. Anything that doesn't taste as good or better than back home doesn't last a month.

>>1069912
You're wrong. "canadian food" Doesn't exist. I challenge you to name 5 distinctly Canadian dishes other than poutine. I can't do more than 3.

>>1070058
should have looked for a bagel.
>>
>>1070765
You're either one of those pathetic self-hating fags, or some kind ignorant shitskin immigrant.

A lot of things which are 'typically' considered American are also as equally Canadian, the problem being they're already typically considered American. They're the products of colonials who moved here and adapted their European (later, other) dishes. What happened in the US happened in Canada, both of whose colonial people grew up beside each other with a lot of common experiences. And perhaps you may deride them as 'hurr, that's just the same thing as XYZ (maybe with another name)', but that's true of many dishes around the world. For example, a lot of Greek and Balkan food is really Turkish (Ottoman) or Persian in origin. Most European cuisines have a lot of overlap due to proximity, but they use different names. A lot of Latin American countries also share a lot of overlap in their cuisines. If you really want to go down that road, you might as well claim Italian noodles are just Chinese rip-offs, and so on.

I'm not saying Canadian food is the most exotic alien thing ever. It's not, especially not to Americans. But it's also meme-tier retarded to repeat "durr, no such thing". Here are some examples off the top of my head:

- Peameal bacon (aka 'Canadian bacon', or back bacon, i.e. pork loin, similar to British bacon, but the fat is trimmed)
- butter tarts
- nanaimo bars
- maple syrup, obviously.
- Quebec has a buttload of unique cheeses
- Montreal-style bagels
- Montreal smoked meat
- sugar pie
- tourtière
- game meats (bison, moose, elk, caribou, etc)
- fish and seafood native to our waters
- fiddle-heads (taste nasty, but I collected them as a kid on the east coast)
- beaver tails (just a flat doughnut)
- a whole host of unique flavours in junk food (which every country has, and aren't really that traditional so not a big deal for me... examples are coffee crisp, ketchup chips, kraft dinner, tim hortons, etc.)

Leave your basement, filthy 905er.
>>
>>1069236
If you came to first KFC ever, then you came to Corbin. I'm about 15 minutes from the restaurant. we should have hung out op. I would have taken you to see Cumberland Falls. Much better than KFC.
>>
File: confused african gentleman.png (74KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
confused african gentleman.png
74KB, 300x256px
>>1070762
>I'm not a fat assed burgerclap
>order 2 pounds to go
>I went to a KFC in Kentucky

>Insults OP for doing this
>Does the same exact thing as OP

wew lad
>>
>>1070762
Several people have stated in this thread they have had different tasting KFCs. Why do you hold on to this lie? Or is your palate so shit it all just tastes like chicken?
>>
>>1070802

> Peameal bacon (aka 'Canadian bacon', or back bacon, i.e. pork loin, similar to British bacon, but the fat is trimmed)
British
>butter tarts
>nanaimo bars
>maple syrup, obviously.
Raw ingredient, not cuisine
>Quebec has a buttload of unique cheeses
Such as? (cheese curds originated in Wisconsin)
>Montreal-style bagels
>Montreal smoked meat
East European
>sugar pie
Belgian, not unique to Canada
>tourtière
French
>game meats (bison, moose, elk, caribou, etc)
no unique preparation, identical meats can be found in Scandinavia
>fish and seafood native to our waters
Such as?
>fiddle-heads (taste nasty, but I collected them as a kid on the east coast)
Raw ingredient, no unique preparation
>beaver tails (just a flat doughnut)
>a whole host of unique flavours in junk food (which every country has, and aren't really that traditional so not a big deal for me... examples are coffee crisp, ketchup chips, kraft dinner, tim hortons, etc.)
gee and you were so close... so so close. Judges will we allow this?

Oh, I'm sorry but flavors of junk food do not qualify as a unique dish... yeah it turns out that a minor variation on a chocolate bar or soda does NOT qualify as a unique dish.

Sorry, thanks for playing. Better luck next time.
>>
>>1070824
KFC within the country taste exactly the same. It only changes, usually only slightly, when you cross an international border
>>
>>1070861
That guy said it tasted the same in Tokyo as Kentucky
>>
>>1070860
I just knew some faggot was going to go line by line.

As I said
>If you really want to go down that road, you might as well claim Italian noodles are just Chinese rip-offs, and so on.

Well, let's do this.
- Peameal bacon is Canadian. It is called peameal because it is rolled in course yellow pea flour. Nowadays cornmeal is used though. British bacon includes the fatty belly piece as well, Canadian is only the loin, fat-trimmed, rolled in meal. By your logic, as it's still from a pig though, and pigs are ultimately from Asia, then it's really Asian.
- Maple syrup is still ubiquitous in Canada. It's like saying tea doesn't count as part of Chinese cuisine or culture because it's only a leaf. Srsly.
- Cheese curds did not originate in Wisconsin. They originated with cheese making thousands of years ago, probably on central asian steppes. In any case I wasn't referring only to cheese curds.
- Montreal smoked meat is indeed based on Eastern-European Jewish pastrami, but it's different enough. By your logic, most American cuisine would also not qualify as American cuisine.
- I'd like you to go into a Quebecois kitchen in say, Quebec city, and tell a lifelong chef that tourtière and sugar pie (which is made with maple syrup, btw) aren't Quebecois. Just try it.
- Fiddleheads (which have to be cooked, i.e. prepared) are not eaten anywhere else (probably because they taste nasty). Again, it's like saying corn isn't a valid part of Latin American cuisine because it's just a raw ingredient.

Plus I already said that I don't really consider local variations on junk food all that unique. But nonetheless they do hold a position in pop culture and as examples of comfort food, would certainly be associated with the country.

Additionally, it doesn't matter if something is 'unique' to a country. Is all bread around the whole world really middle eastern? Srsly, get fucked.
>>
>>1070869
No I said they recently have become similar although still different, but theres still a ton of unique items with no counterpart
>>
>>1070860
maple syrup belongs to vermont, fuck off quebec
>>
File: D72_9466.jpg (291KB, 1100x732px) Image search: [Google]
D72_9466.jpg
291KB, 1100x732px
>>1069236
dumplings were one of the highlights of my Taiwan trip but i cant afford to travel just for food as im not anthony bourdain
>>
>>1070876
>- Fiddleheads (which have to be cooked, i.e. prepared) are not eaten anywhere else (probably because they taste nasty).
Not an important point, but fiddleheads are also a feature of old New England cooking. Theoretically may have come with the Quebecois immigrants who've been scattered throughout the extreme northeastern US for the last 300 years, but I don't think so. Same flora, similar hungry colonials.
>>
>>1070117
I live literally 2 doors down from that sonny's on Market. Maybe I'm spoiled, but honestly I think that it's barely above average
>>
Went to china, maine for their famed chinese food.

Eggs rolls were meh
>>
>>1071494
at least go to San Francisco
>>
>>1070876
>Fiddleheads (which have to be cooked, i.e. prepared) are not eaten anywhere else
They're eaten in France and almost all of asia.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-18-22-14-43.jpg (323KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-18-22-14-43.jpg
323KB, 480x854px
>>1071481
I'm egging the fuck outta this building
>>
File: Canada_flag_halifax_9_-04.jpg (149KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Canada_flag_halifax_9_-04.jpg
149KB, 2048x1536px
>>1070876
damn you fucked that canadian envious american up.
>>
>>1070876
>quebec
>Canadian
>>
>>1071566
Let me guess, Vancouver's specialty is Chinese food?
>>
>>1071481
Whos better
>>
>>1071520
They're not quite the same thing, different species, different recipes and preparations. Regardless, they're a current Canadian (east coast) tradition.

My whole point was that many foods are shared by different cultures, more along a gradient from place to place, and this doesn't make a dish (or ingredient) any less important to a certain culture. It is not like one culture gets to EXCLUSIVELY claim an ingredient or dish. It just doesn't work that way. Sometimes a dish or ingredients are very local and strongly associated with a region, but that doesn't mean people over the next hill haven't ever cooked XYZ either. A lot of Canadian foods are shared with the US, and always have been, depending when they entered circulation of course -- a lot of food influences moved parallelly, from the same boatloads of immigrants, either north or south of the Canada-US border. A couple that didn't are Mexican/Tex-Mex, african slave influenced-dishes and Hawaiian shit. That stuff moved into Canada via the US.

>>1071566
Well I spewed my cup of maple syrup all over the screen when first reading his comments. Then I hopped on my sled drawn by polar bears, came into town and used the village phone, and called up my regional ministry of culture, and after dutifully apologizing for all the trouble, asked permission to prove someone wrong on the internet. After a few hours of deliberation, the minister's aide told me yes, yes I could.

>>1071570
deal with it, frenchie.
>>
>>1070241
>girl from ipanema
lel no, she was a favelada.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.