[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey travel. This is the first time I've ever been here.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (308KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
308KB, 750x1334px
Hey travel. This is the first time I've ever been here.

My 22 year old sister is planning to travel to Central America alone. I don't think she can even name a country there. She has never traveled anywhere alone or even been out of Canada.

My fiancé is telling me it is a horrible idea for her to go alone. I feel like she's going to end up getting raped or murderer.

Are we over reacting? It is a dangerous place, right?

I've tried to talk some sense in to her but she won't listen.
>>
>>1068890
Your sister could get hit by a car walking down the street. Or hit by a falling meteor. Or murdered in the supermarket. Anywhere can be considered dangerous. If you live in fear, you'll end up wasting your life playing it safe and not doing anything at all. Maybe she has been doing research? It's not for you to decide.

Also, Central America is a pretty broad term.
I'll assume you can't name a country their either, and seems stupidity runs in your family.
>>
>>1068890
Does she speak any spanish? If she doesnt she will need to be very careful and shouldnt stray too far off the tourist trails, since shes alone. If she is outgoing (or good looking) she will probably meet people in hostels that will look out for her, women and men

Anyway, my sister felt the same way about me when i wanted to travel thru mexico. I didnt listen to her and we had a big fight about it.

I went anyway and it turned out to be the best trip of my life.

My spanish then was 4 years of high school. Now im fluent
>>
>>1068900
No she only speaks English.
>>
>>1068946
Where is she going?
>>
File: 1443027180378.jpg (68KB, 277x372px) Image search: [Google]
1443027180378.jpg
68KB, 277x372px
>>1068890
I've been there myself. I knew a girl who went there and got raped the instant she left her group. Going alone over there is a fucing deathwish, and guaranteed if she goes to Guatemala city, or El Salvador.

This is pretty serious. I'v e never been this serious anonymously. Stop her if you love her.
>>
>>1068996
Calm down, Panama is fine as is Costa Rica.

El Salvador and Guatemala are a whole other thing. You might as well tell someone to avoid Oman because Yemen is having a war.
>>
>>1068996
>>1068998
That's why I asked OP about where his sister is going, but it seems like he can't even name a single central american country and just want to play the "Le edgy security brother" role
>>
>>1069012
You are annoyingly preachy. Not op.
>>
>>1069012
>fiancé
OP is either Le concerned sister, a gay man or can't use words properly.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.