[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The other world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: maps-of-the-world-4.jpg (112KB, 640x318px) Image search: [Google]
maps-of-the-world-4.jpg
112KB, 640x318px
I need /trv/'s view on the world, I'm an average American civilian that doesn't know a whole lot about the world but only in history, but I want to know what things outside of the US can be allowed and what customs I have to follow and what major points in history made the country what it is like today, and a thing that the country allows that the US does not allow and which country that doesn't have a problem with Americans and which are the most peaceful to live in. I love the USA but I want to know what the other half of the world is like, so If you can /trv/ I'd like to see what you have in mind.
>>
File: 1427064653462.jpg (105KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
1427064653462.jpg
105KB, 768x576px
>>1068595
>I love the USA but I want to know what the other half of the world is like
>other half
>>
>>1069023
It's a saying, doofus.
>>
>>1069032
No, it's not.
>>
>>1069043
I only said it because that's what I feelt. If it was a saying good enough.
>>
>>1069023
>>1069032
>>1069043
Well technically the Americas are "the new world" and Europe/Asia is "the old world" so I guess you could look at it that way.

In answer to your question OP, it is too vague, in fact, INCREDIBLY vague. I don't even think it's possible to answer because I don't know where to even start.
>>
File: 1415094831333.jpg (50KB, 525x601px) Image search: [Google]
1415094831333.jpg
50KB, 525x601px
>>1068595
I'll give you a 4/10, already got some people and I'm sure more will fall for it

sage
>>
>>1068595
Just start off with either a Euro trip or backpack around Asia for a little while...
>>
>>1068595
i heard that some weird people who learn that kind of stuff in school... others use the internet all by themself, use weird things like google to find the information they want... fucin freaks. what esactlly do you want now? get the the whole world explained to you in one post? wtf?!?!
>>
>>1068595
So do you want to learn about the rest of the New World (South America, Oceania) or just become educated on Oldworlders (Africa, Asia, Europe).
>>
>>1069319
Any would do.
>>
>>1069171
For what?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.