[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I'm going to ask anyways. I'm hopefully moving to the UK in about half a year from now, but I'm kind of lost in the process. How can I rent a flat from abroad without having job there? Or to reverse the situation, how can I get a job without a proper UK address to prove I can pay the monthly rent? Of course I do have savings, but I can't pay 6 months' rent in advance just to gain the landlord's trust. I'd be grateful for any kind of advice.
>>
are you dumb bro?

just use temporary accommodation (find a room on gumtree or whatever) when you arrive and find something more permanent when you are in the country

it's a 'hopefully' a year and a half away that is autistic levels of planning
>>
>>1067125
You misread my post, I said half a year away, that's actually not a crazy lot of time.
Also, why is it easier to rent a room than a flat? Isn't it the same thing when you're moving there unemployed?
>>
>>1067131
wow i did misread it

also renting a room is easier because its less formal, often for a non-fixed amount of time etc

try airbnb or gumtree

but this is assuming you are moving to a city
>>
>>1067122
You don't need to pay six months in advance

What's your budget for the move and which city are you moving to?
>>
Yeah, temporary accommodation, airbnb is fine for this purpose.

Be prepared to spend AT LEAST 500 pounds a month on a roof over your head. Rent is notoriously terrible at the moment, I had to move up North back in with my family just because I could not stay in London for the few months that I would need to find a job there without selling a kidney or winning the lottery.
>>
>>1067187
+ deposit which is normally equivalent to 1 month's rent

Renting a room would be the best way to start.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.