[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Turkish Kurdistan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

I was planning for this summer to make a trip in there but since there has been in the last months an escalation of violence between the PKK and the turkish army I'm starting to think it's not a so great idea
Anyone has been there? is it really "so dangerous"? is it worth?
>>
There is no Kurdistan you retard, although you will find a lot of Kurds if you go there.

They will probably not welcome you, and probably rob you clean, damn sandniggers.
>>
Why the fuck? I usually don't like when people tell people not to go South America, the Middle East, Africa, etc because of "violence" but my understanding is that Kurdistan is literally a warzone right now. What possible enjoyment could you get as a tourist? Might as well go to Aleppo or some shit right now
>>
File: 728.jpg (301KB, 1591x892px) Image search: [Google]
728.jpg
301KB, 1591x892px
>>1066132
Go to bed Ahmed
>>
>>1066166
Kurdistan is safe you mong
>>
>>1066123
Turkish anon here. The armed forces will mistake you as a spy and make your life miserable for a little while. Same thing happened to an Italian woman i think. Not a good time to visit at all.
>>
Meh. I went to Kabul as a tourist and it was really lovely
>>
I had a girlfriend from Erzinçan and traveled Erzerum, Kars and Ardahan before crossing into Georgia. I personally found the Kurds to be much more hospitable and friendly than the Turks desu. Not sure what the current situation is like, however.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.